• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitsuki needs Shinden added to his profile. Sumire needs emotion manipulation and mind manipulation strength, power bestowlment, and strength enhancement using Nue's chakra, Boruto needs energy absorbtion and resistance to seal or bindng and also to paralysis. Also every ninja well chakra user needs telepathy added to their profiles by connecting their chakra to someone proven by Madara's statement about SOSP belief of ninjutsu and its purpose to be able to understand each others feelings through connecting chakra like Naruto was able to use telepathy on Obito and the whole allied ninja forces

I want to give my thoughts on Composite Naruto characters pages. I think they are a bad idea.

We shouldn't add feats and stats from material on the same page as canon feats and stats. It makes it confusing for people who don't know the differences.

Example:

• Momoshiki should have 4 pages (Manga, Movie, Novel, Anime)
Not all composited on one page. That defeats the purpose of us designating canon from non-canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back