• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 2: Scaling

But DK Britania couldn't even feel Ultimate The One Escanor's and Ban's attack, while DK Zeldris got damaged. Makes no sense really

It's very clearly stated that Demon King Zeldris is his 100%, he said his power has returned to his prime and states that he has the Full Power of the Demon King, plus the story implies heavily later on that he was at 100%, point being that Demon King Britannia is the strongest form of the Demon King we've seen even if it doesn't make much sense lore wise

But these are the scaling feats we have

Well Meliodas told the demon king to go back to Purgatory which implies this is the same demon king that was in Purgatory. Demon King said he regained his power in his prime. He also said so this was the power that I saw in Purgatory when witnessing The One. Plus Merlin and the Lady of the Lake confirms that the Demon King is completely dead.

When they say the Demon King is dead and completely gone later on after they defeated him, that means his power from Purgatory was with him in Demon King Zeldris and also disappeared from the world

Plus they literally say that Demon King Zeldris has the power of his prime, that's confirmation right there that he is at the peak of his power

Ah Gou said:
But DK Britania couldn't even feel Ultimate The One Escanor's and Ban's attack, while DK Zeldris got damaged. Makes no sense really
DK Britannia still had The Ruler up when Escanor fired a Cruel Sun at him.

You can headcanon it by assuming that since Britannia itself is noted to be really rich in magic, DK Britannia actually is > DK Full Power. "But why wouldn't he just do that from the beginning?" Because he wants to be a humanoid, not a landmass.

Ah Gou said:
The sun never would have exploded if the ruler was in effect, he just tanked it.
Gowther had to use Kill Switch in order to disable it. He straight up was using The Ruler, otherwise the Sin's combined attack would have done nothing.

He activates the Ruler when he saw the combined attack my man, as i said attacks nullified by the ruler don't explode they just disappear, Cruel Sun explosed which means he didn't have Ruler activated then.

Full Power Demon King Zeldris > Demon King Britannia. Britannia was merely a replacement he choosed on the spot, Merlin implied it was weaker.

Who knows, but it seems like there wont be a new arc so we should probably finish discussing this or applying what was approved here. I havent really payed attention to this thread.

I'm having second thoughts about 1st Form Demon King Zeldris scaling to 6-B

He really shouldn't scale to that level, he got bloodied and wrecked completely by Elizabeth and Meliodas, so he should only scale to like the Original Demon, and even then, I don't know

1st form DK Zeldris should be weaker than The Original Demon. Got his ass handed to him by base Mel and he shouldn't be anywhere close to 360k in base.

Yeah^

He should scale above Base Zeldris and that's pretty much it, this form lasts very little time and the entire segment that he was on screen, his ass was getting handed to him by Meliodas and Elizabeth, it does sadly mean a decrease in AP for the scaling chain tho

Why are the 50% Gods weaker than Prime Assault Mode Meliodas? It's been made clear that Meliodas thinks he doesn't have power on par with even 50% of the Demon King.

Uhhh you clearly have Prime Assault Mode Meliodas as stronger than the 50% Gods here.

97.31 Teratons: 50% Demon King, 50% Supreme Deity, Wild with Wild Full Trottle

194.61 Teratons: Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, Near-Noon Sunshine Mael

So yeah the god tiers would be double Prime Assault Mode Meliodas since they are twice as strong as the 50% Gods who Prime Meliodas thinks he stands absolutely no chance against.

So this is the scaling based off of what we have now

Unknown: 1st Form Demon King Zeldris

458.83 Gigatons: Sariel, Tarmiel, Near-Noon Escanor, 2C Estarossa, 3C Estarossa, 3C Mael

1.37649 Teratons: Near-Noon Escanor durability, Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas, True Form Cusack, True Form Chandler, Merlin with Infinity, Zeldris with God and Ominous Nebula and Ludoshel Possessing Margaret

2.75298 Teratons: Original Demon, True Body Ludoshel, Indra Deriere, Indra Monspeet, Chimera Indra

64.87 Teratons: Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris with God and Ominous Nebula, The One Escanor, 4C Mael, Afternoon Sunshine Mael, Prime Elizabeth, Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas, 2nd Form Demon King Zeldris

At least 64.87 Teratons: Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas, Post-Purgatory Ban, Full Wings King, Wild, and Demon King Meliodas

194.61 Teratons: Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, Near-Noon Sunshine Mael

At least 194.61 Teratons: The One Mael, 50% Demon King, 50% Supreme Deity, Wild with Wild Full Trottle

At least 389.22 Teratons: Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas, The One Ultimate Escanor, 100% Demon King, 100% Supreme Deity, Full Power Demon King Zeldris, Demon King Britannia, True Magic Meliodas

Does everyone agree and can we make changes

I'm fine with that. When the data book comes out and if somebody posts it online I guess I'll bring up the cross scaling thing again.

Oh right also I guess we should also talk about the mid tier scaling thing here.

So basically should the 10k+ characters be 7-A? Somebody brought up in the multiplier thread that Base Hendrickson tanked his own attack full countered at him. And Gray Demon Hendrickson is Hendrickson (14.2 Megatons) (Stronger than Gilthunder) + Red Demon (6.3 Megatons) (Baseline since they can only slightly hurt Gilthunder lvl characters) + Gray Demon (42.6 Megatons) (Comparable to the Sins who could all hurt Hendrickson). Which would make him 7-B+ (63.1 Megatons). 8.8k Base Diane can casually one shot 5.5k Albions who are comparable to 5.8k Gray Hendrickson and 10k+ characters are way stronger than her.

I was thinking of just making the 10k+ characters likely 7-A like Muza. Anybody below their lvl but is much stronger than 5k Characters like Matrona will just be at least 7-B+. And the weaker Commandments who have no feats of scaling to the 6-Ca should be at least 7-A likely/possibly 6-C.

I'm fine with that, as soon as everyone agrees make the change. Also base Cusack and Chandler should scale AT LEAST to 458.83 Gigatons. I'm also interested where do we scale Diane to? Dolor's meteor feat?

I assume everyone agrees with these decisions and will go ahead with changes, the entire thread has agreed for the most part and it's pretty much settled

Oh right I should probably mention the changes for the low to mid tiers here. So

Some 3k+ characters like some of the Sins are at least 7-B (42.6 Megatons) due to being able to hurt Hendrickson who can survive his own attack being full countered back at him with minor injuries.

4k+ characters we actually completely forgot to discuss. So

Pre-Training King (Much stronger than)> Diane w/ Gideon (Much stronger than)> Helbram w/ Link (Comparable to)~ Initial Wrath Meliodas (Much stronger than)> Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas (Stomps)> Ban + Meliodas (At least 56.8 Megatons)

Meliodas was stated to be several times stronger than Ban so Ban probably won't scale to 42.6 Megatons like Sealed Base Meliodas. But even than he would still be at least 14.2 Megatons. So 4k characters would be 56.8 Megatons which is 7-B+.

5k+ characters like Gray Demon Hendrickson should just be at least 7-B+, likely 7-A since he's much stronger than Pre-Training King and pretty much one shot him.

7k-10k should probably just be straight up 7-A as Base Diane and True Spirit Spear King could one shot Albions which are comparable to Gray Demon Hendrickson.

Hunter Fest Ban and Elaine w/ Wings would be at least 7-A, possibly at most 6-C as Ban only stole a bit more than half of Base Galand's strength.

Now anybody from Base Galand's lvl to Fraudrin's lvl should be at least 7-A possibly at most 6-C+ as they don't actually have any feats of scaling to 6-C characters but they shouldn't be completely inferior.

Unsealed Base Meliodas up to Post-Training King should be at most 6-C+ since he could beat up a weakened Drole and King is stated to have power nearly on par with Gloxinia who is stronger than 48k Diane who was stated to have power nearly on par with Drole.

50k+ characters basically Gloxinia and up should be likely 6-C because he's stronger than Drole's Dance Diane who was nearly on par with Drole.

60k+ characters would be High 6-C as they could hurt Deriere who could tank her own attack getting full countered back at her.

What should I use for AP justification for Britannia DK? I know he can one-shot 194.61 Teraton clones of Meliodas, but is there anything else?

Lostvayne clones only half half the power lvl of the user not half the power. So it's much weaker than High 6-B. You should probably just use pinned down The One Ultimate Escanor, Post-Purgatory Ban and Full Wings King as the justification for Demon King Britannia.

Also a lot of the characters AP descriptions are outdated and needs to be changed. I'll change them when I have time tomorrow.

the only thing i got for DK brit is that iirc he tanked 2 FC fusion hits from the team... but thats just durability feat

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I assume everyone agrees with these decisions and will go ahead with changes, the entire thread has agreed for the most part and it's pretty much settled
How Escanor scale to Britannia DK when he couldn't do anything against him in that state? He should be lower.

Meliodas has to FC several their combined attack multiple times to defeat him although he could easily do that with his True Magic form all this time.

I disagree about the One Mael being close to 50% of the Gods lol, that is the Supreme Deity power anyway which makes no sense.

Also Prime AM Mel should be comparable or higher than The One Mael, they were maintaining balance for each side in 3000 years ago.

Also Post Purgatory Ban and Full wings King are above Mael lol, they have far better feats.

Back