• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 2: Scaling

The 380 Teratons came from Full Power Demon King who was 2x stronger than half power Demon King who was stronger than Prime Assault Mode Meliodas who was 194, with this more accurate scaling, Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is only 64 Teratons, so there is no 2x Multiplier in the equation anymore

Given the extra chapter with Mael vs Meliodas never clarified which version was used, I'm inclined to agree with the new scaling.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
They were stated to be equals at full power, that would mean Near Noon to The One Mael is equal to Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, that battle could have had them both go all out, also we don't know if Mael at the start of the battle was during Mid-Morning, Near-Noon, or Afternoon
Point being, we can't scale Prime Demon Mark Meliodas to 6-B
Doesn't matter as Mel managed to make him retreat, also why Ban and King aren't higher? They managed to hurt Full Power Demon King Zeldris as well.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The 380 Teratons came from Full Power Demon King who was 2x stronger than half power Demon King who was stronger than Prime Assault Mode Meliodas who was 194, with this more accurate scaling, Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is only 64 Teratons, so there is no 2x Multiplier in the equation anymore
You still ignore the manga and didn't explain why you downplay Ludoshel over Elizabeth despite the manga being clear that they are comparable with Ludo having the edge obviously

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
They were stated to be equals at full power, that would mean Near Noon to The One Mael is equal to Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, that battle could have had them both go all out, also we don't know if Mael at the start of the battle was during Mid-Morning, Near-Noon, or Afternoon
Point being, we can't scale Prime Demon Mark Meliodas to 6-B
If we can't scale Prime Demon Mark Meliodas to 6B, why Elizabeth profile is still 6B? Are you consistent or not?

Change her profile to low 6B, I will not do it myself this time, ask the staff to change it.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Given the extra chapter with Mael vs Meliodas never clarified which version was used, I'm inclined to agree with the new scaling.
Wait if there is no 380, that mean no Large Country level anymore but country level+

@Dooyo

First of all, please stop quoting large texts, it just makes the thread a little more confusing

As for the Meliodas vs Mael thing, we never actually saw them fight, Demon Mark Mel when they met was portrayed as equal to an unknown time of Day Mael, all we know is that throughout the main series, at Full Power, they are said to be equal, meaning Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is equal to Near Noon-The One Mael, we have no basis to compare Prime Demon Mark Meliodas to Afternoon Mael, because they were never compared or ever fought

As for Elizabeth and Ludoshel, yes they were said to be on similar levels, however featwise, this just isn't true, Ludoshel got wrecked by Indura Derieri and Monspeet, while Elizabeth was able to overpower them both by herself, Ludo just ain't that impressive compared to Elizabeth, hence why Ludo gets Low 6-B, while Elizabeth gets at least Low 6-B

AstralKing7 said:
Actually I heard the fight between Mael and Mel is probably non cnaon since there is really no evidence
There's no reason to assume that particular fight never happened. The statements that they are stalemated isn't really contradicted given that Mael's power does fluctuate throughout the day.

tbh the whole ludo thing was never finished ... ludo said he was gonna use full power " I ludo too shall use-" but was stopped by liz... which means the real fight couldnt even start , its true he got overpowered for awhile but he didnt know what to expect chanlder/cusack fusion should be on par with a single indura that isnt at max power like deri/monspeet and ludo did good against him till he got amped

Zezu1995 said:
tbh the whole ludo thing was never finished ... ludo said he was gonna use full power " I ludo too shall use-" but was stopped by liz... which means the real fight couldnt even start , its true he got overpowered for awhile but he didnt know what to expect chanlder/cusack fusion should be on par with a single indura that isnt at max power like deri/monspeet and ludo did good against him till he got amped
To me having ludo be stronger than the OG demon was bs, you telling me the 2nd in comand, right hand of the DK was that weak? to me it was just pure inconsistency on nakabas part.

he wasnt weak ludo just wasnt in his true body and we got a Q/A backing up true bodies power levels are much higher so he was 200k in a host ... chandler cusack fused getting logically 300k+ PL ludos true body overpowered it till he amped TWICE... so i mean hey xd.. on top of that ludo was fading away he also blocked an attack from the DK while fading

Zezu1995 said:
he wasnt weak ludo just wasnt in his true body and we got a Q/A backing up true bodies power levels are much higher so he was 200k in a host ... chandler cusack fused getting logically 300k+ PL ludos true body overpowered it till he amped TWICE... so i mean hey xd.. on top of that ludo was fading away he also blocked an attack from the DK while fading
I dont know why people still say that chandler and cusack power just fused when we got no indication of that for all we know they could have been at 400k or less

So an AA is as powerfull as the right hand of the DK but has problems with indura....seem logical.

the problems with indura was a surprised they didnt really start fighting fully . ludo didnt even use any signature skills just a bunch of random beams .. anywho.. 300k is just a fusion for their original PL since we dont know for sure

True Body Ludoshel should absolutely not be 6-B, he was getting overpowered by Crisis Original Demon, which was the same Original Demon that got One-shot by Afternoon Mael who performed the 6-B feat, meaning True Body Ludoshel is weaker than a person who was one-shot by a 6-B character

So no 6-B Ludoshel since he is far weaker than Mael, which he himself says

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
True Body Ludoshel should absolutely not be 6-B, he was getting overpowered by Crisis Original Demon, which was the same Original Demon that got One-shot by Afternoon Mael who performed the 6-B feat, meaning True Body Ludoshel is weaker than a person who was one-shot by a 6-B character
So no 6-B Ludoshel since he is far weaker than Mael, which he himself says
Ludoshel wasn't at his best shape and didn't have his true body at all, just a projection, are you reading the manga properly?

I told you that he was comparable to Mael and Elizabeth as stated by his own brother, beside near noon.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Dooyo
First of all, please stop quoting large texts, it just makes the thread a little more confusing

As for the Meliodas vs Mael thing, we never actually saw them fight, Demon Mark Mel when they met was portrayed as equal to an unknown time of Day Mael, all we know is that throughout the main series, at Full Power, they are said to be equal, meaning Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is equal to Near Noon-The One Mael, we have no basis to compare Prime Demon Mark Meliodas to Afternoon Mael, because they were never compared or ever fought

As for Elizabeth and Ludoshel, yes they were said to be on similar levels, however featwise, this just isn't true, Ludoshel got wrecked by Indura Derieri and Monspeet, while Elizabeth was able to overpower them both by herself, Ludo just ain't that impressive compared to Elizabeth, hence why Ludo gets Low 6-B, while Elizabeth gets at least Low 6-B
You are contradictiong yourself, you said that they were equals yet you put near noon against Mel, implying that they aren't, that is your headcannon, the manga showed that Mel casually made him retreat and your baseless assumption assume that it wasn't noon lol.

Ludoshel was playing around against the Indura and he was about to get serious, he didn't even use his grace. Feat wise, he is far more impressive, all she did was purification, just hax that others Archangels can replicate but they don't like it.

You have a funny bias against Ludo, his feat was blocking attack from DK Meliodas which shit on any Elizabeth feat in the manga.

@Dooyo I know you're addressing different comments, but you don't need to create 4. The thread is already close to 500 comments.

Ludoshel implies he was holding back, but that's probably just arrogance.Sariel and Tarmiel later say the Induras' power surpasses all of their's. It's probably just Nabaka's bad retconning, as Ludoshel was terrified of facing Demon Mark Meliodas in this chapter and seemingly couldn't percieve his movements.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
They were stated to be equals at full power, that would mean Near Noon to The One Mael is equal to Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, that battle could have had them both go all out, also we don't know if Mael at the start of the battle was during Mid-Morning, Near-Noon, or Afternoon.
Almost all depictions portray this as Demon Mark Meliodas, not Assault Mode. It's probably because they don't mention the form at all or were created before its introduction, but the point still stands.

It was incredibly bright and the sun wasn't at either side of the panel. It's clearly near-noon, which is why Mael was radiating heat and light. It's also obvious he was fighting Demon Mark Meliodas, as he's the only one we see the whole time and he matches Mael's aura. Saying he used Assault Mode is an assumption that the chapter doesn't imply.

@ByAsura & Mitch

What are the conclusions here?

@ByAsura

Mael and Meliodas are said to be equals at their Full Power Meaning Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is equal to Near Noon Mael you literally can't compare Afternoon Mael to Demon Mark Meliodas, at the same time, we never actually saw Meliodas and Mael fought, so we have no idea if Meliodas used Assault Mode or is Mael was near noon, the point being we should scale their maxes to each other

Wait, wouldn't Prime Assault Mode Meliodas be comparable to the One Mael if they were truly equals? Since that's the pair of them at their peaks.

^Yeah

Near Noon to The One Mael is equal to Prime Assault Mode Meliodas, They're comparable at their peaks, not just The One Mael though, since said form lasts only 1 minute and I seriously doubt everyone refers to that form

But we already know that the One Mode causes for a stark increase in power, just look at Escanoar completely one-shotting Meliodas when his Near Noon version could harldy even hurt the man. It seems more likely that Assault Mode would be comparable directly to the One, while the Demon mark is used to compare to Mael as he gets closer to the sun.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Duedate8898 said:
But we already know that the One Mode causes for a stark increase in power, just look at Escanoar completely one-shotting Meliodas when his Near Noon version could harldy even hurt the man. It seems more likely that Assault Mode would be comparable directly to the One, while the Demon mark is used to compare to Mael as he gets closer to the sun.
Exactly, that makes more sense if they are comparable which they were in the Holy War 3000 years ago.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@ByAsura
Mael and Meliodas are said to be equals at their Full Power Meaning Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is equal to Near Noon Mael you literally can't compare Afternoon Mael to Demon Mark Meliodas, at the same time, we never actually saw Meliodas and Mael fought, so we have no idea if Meliodas used Assault Mode or is Mael was near noon, the point being we should scale their maxes to each other
Nobody ever said Assault Mode, most depictions even show his Demon Mark.

We did see them fight, in this panel, and it's still Demon Mark Meliodas.

Also, as you mentioned, they don't even scale to their maxes since Mael's can't last that long.

The edits have been made. Deciding whether to scale Prime Assault Mode to Near-Noon or The One Mael can change the AP scaling entirely. Which one should we go with?

Back