• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

Zezu1995 said:
i dont remember it saying zeldris died we know arthur is dead tho
Meliodas said that he failed to save Zeldris twice. But he might be wrong Unless that Boulder is like that Tire from Rubber.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
Did Nakaba decided to continue at the last moment? The next chapter is not named Epilogue anymore
The manga was never supposed to end here. Editors were avoiding calling the final of the manga, Nakaba had also said that he was planning to end it on september. We just got trolled, a Kubo level of trolling.

The Rock need a page.

But seriusly, I dont think that Elizabeth is so much powerful, she have more Hax than brute streght and durability.

Wow, was that twist justification for the shitty writing of the previous arc, I literally care 0% about Elizabeth, I care about so many other characters, and when it said the Curse Continues, I thought it might refer to the bad writing of the manga at the moment, my guess is we'll deal with the Supreme Goddess now, however I think this entire part was handled poorly and was done for a cheap troll, I hope there's some salvation in what's next to come, hopefully Nakaba actually answers the questions he hadn't before

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Wow, was that twist justification for the shitty writing of the previous arc, I literally care 0% about Elizabeth, I care about so many other characters, and when it said the Curse Continues, I thought it might refer to the bad writing of the manga at the moment, my guess is we'll deal with the Supreme Goddess now, however I think this entire part was handled poorly and was done for a cheap troll, I hope there's some salvation in what's next to come, hopefully Nakaba actually answers the questions he hadn't before
I agree with you man. I didn't care about Elizabeth in the slightest throught the series.

This "Troll Ending" Doesn't erase the flow of diaspointments the last 40 or so chaps have been.

From King defeating Mael to the defeat of the Demon King, the writing has been pretty shitty, and now we get a troll, Nakaba probably rushed the Holy War Arc for this twist, I just wanted it to end at this point, and now the hell must continue, I also think Elizabeth is the worst, Pacifists who want to make friends with everyone and believe that everyone is friends forever in anime are my least favorite trope, I'm honestly glad she's dead, but I know she'll be back...

King beating Mael was bad but imo Escanor vs Zel was good "but then again, I am Escanor fanboi"

If the continuation means they do my boi Escanor justice then I am all for it. He's ending was so anti-climactic for a character who is always in the main event headlines.

I liked King beating Mael, was Said that King have so much potential not used, When he finally use this I get it.

imo Estarossa being Mael was where the shitty writing began

it would be perfectly fine for them to be doppelgangers

King stomping Mael was kinda cool actually

Does this confirm Elizabeth having trash durability if she's dead next chapter?

I mean aren't all goddesses pretty much glass cannons in a human body? Elizabeth in Prime was able to tank some attacks from Demon King and Supreme Deity before dying. In her current body she probably has her original power but not her original durability after regaining her memory.

I want to come out and say that Elizabeth dying is probably because of the curse mechanism, not her having trash durability. Her Goddess form is obviously higher, but she's not Building level because a curse which makes her fated to die no matter what activates.

idk how many times i gotta tell yall plus meliodas did it also in the BRAND NEW CHAPTER... stating liz is in a human body .... her goddess body is gone.. the issue we should have is her healing... that has been weaker due to her body if you think about all the past lives she had after getting her powers and memories she died and her healing didnt save her at all

Danafor liz was the most interesting liz because she didn't habe the high pitched submissive voice the japanese crave on girls

Back