• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

Even so, Ban and Mel with OG magic should be able to defeat a DK Zel. So the only way to make them struggle is if the DK free himself and absorb the 10C and the SD appears too.

Damn, the Original Demon really was one-shot by Mael.

And Demon King Zeldris confirmed. That ain't going to lead to anything fun.

It was not ex machina, Merlin already had this ability and could do it, it was only forced and anti-climatic.

Sinner was very hurt when Mael arrived too, he allowed himself to be hurt to be more powerful with his ability, of course, not detracting from Mael's power.

>Forced >Anticlimactic

No shit. It's like everything Merlin has a hands in is a cheap plot device.

Doesn't change the fact that Sinner was a pathetic excuse of a demon and a total watse of time. At least we got demon king Zel so that's something...

well tbh.. mael did remove the darkness so it was day time his powers was still getting stronger but thats not vene the point who gives a crap about the OD.... zeldris is the DK now... thats all that matters nabaka is a trolling little ...

ZERO7772 said:
>Forced >Anticlimactic

No shit. It's like everything Merlin has a hands in is a cheap plot device.

Doesn't change the fact that Sinner was a pathetic excuse of a demon and a total watse of time. At least we got demon king Zel so that's something...
Agree, poor write style. But still is different of Ex machine.

ya know now that i think of it.. ludo in his true body was giving a buffed OD hands.. why we surprised mael could do it when hes stronger? anywho zeldris went ssj2 and im kinda pissed they killed off cusack and chandler that was literally the best time for them to use indura and didnt

whats with all the editing and also why was erasure removed from their soul manipulation btw? isnt it legit?

I rather have the DK bringing Induras from the demon realm that keep using the dissapointment duo.

I hope DK Zeldris can put a better fight, and please, no nakama power this time Nakaba.

only thing i can see is having mael go into escanors body but that wouldnt make sense seeing mael has his own body... OR they could get the other graces into escanor or some shit xd

guys it was just pointed out that now the world or brtiniana has to reject two beings with this much power now

are we getting another holy war?

at least there is an opportunity to see if Mael makes a comeback and goes "The One"

people above saying "muh dk getting getting key instead hur doi durr" didn't realize i meant after the fact the dk get's exorcized zeldris will awaken his "inner demon lord power" just like meliodas

I see no point in the Demon Lord going into Zeldris. Meliodas was a more powerful host and still got beaten by Ban, now how will a Demon King Zeldris body beat Ban and Meliodas currently who are both by feats and statements to be on par with the Demon King.

Back