• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

We see no other character perform a feat comparable in power to the Ocean, I mean seriously, characters far stronger than Sariel and Tarmiel don't do anything near to creating an Ocean, so I'm just a little skeptical of everyone getting a potential High 6-B to 6-A and even higher off of fodder like him, it just feels wrong

Sariel and Tamriel are top tier tho imo. Also they are arch angels anyway. If they had did anything early on in the series it would have messed up the plot and danger.

Yeah, Sariel and Tarmiel aren't fodder. Plus, outliers aren't just for when something is too strong.

" An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power. "

If there is only two feats and one is way higher than the other, that doesn't make the higher feat an outlier just because it is higher.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
We see no other character perform a feat comparable in power to the Ocean, I mean seriously, characters far stronger than Sariel and Tarmiel don't do anything near to creating an Ocean, so I'm just a little skeptical of everyone getting a potential High 6-B to 6-A and even higher off of fodder like him, it just feels wrong
I'm sorry, what? Where is this High 6-B/6-A nonsense coming back from? It was debunked ages ago.

Isn't a much weaker Meliodas Low 6-B? In that case just 2 tiers above that for a stronger character wouldn't really be an outlier

question dont in real life we call scotland/england countrys , if so wouldnt maels KE feat be baseline country?

oh god.... if scoutland is country (plz someone debunk me , im going crazy) fairy king forest is literally half of that or more iirc didnt a red demon burn that it down?

Zezu1995 said:
oh god.... if scoutland is country (plz someone debunk me , im going crazy) fairy king forest is literally half of that or more iirc didnt a red demon burn that it down?
Scotland is a country but very small, the UK as a whole is a small country and scotland is a small part of that

BurlapJack said:
I hate that this takes place in britain, such an uninteresting country.
We need a good series that takes place in some other very unused part of the world. Most fictional Earths nowadays seem to either exclusively feature Japan, or the US it seems.

So things we might never get adressed

• What happened to Zeldris and Original Demon
  • How Escanor got Sunshine
  • What happened to the Demon King after being defeated
  • What the Supreme Deity is doing
  • Ban's Sacred Treasure
  • Arthur's Magic or if he comes back to life
  • WTF Cath was supposed to do
Really, this is just sad

The DK is still probably in purgatory because he just lost a mental battle, he didn't realy fight personally and i'm 90% sure the OD is dead now.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So things we might never get adressed
  • What happened to Zeldris and Original Demon
  • How Escanor got Sunshine
  • What happened to the Demon King after being defeated
  • What the Supreme Deity is doing
  • Ban's Sacred Treasure
  • Arthur's Magic or if he comes back to life
  • WTF Cath was supposed to do
Really, this is just sad
DK went back to purgatory seeing how thats not only where his main body is but the seal is not fully broken so he isnt going anywhere

2- escanor got sunshine when it left mael seeking another host on its own imo .

3- cath was to guide arthur but died the question you should be asking is how tf did a high lvl demon like peronia die to easy

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
I simply propose that Meliodas get the Key EoS instead of Demon King since the origin of his current power is unclear.
it was said it was his "inner demon king power." so nothing unclear.

I'm pretty confused. Really need the full chapter to come out now.

Back