• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nacht Faust vs Kizaru (5-2-0

I'm not sure I understand, it feels like you're comparing apples to oranges. Do we think all shadow based abilities operate the same? Because Nacht doesn't do what you posted.
The shadow moves them into a separate dimension... Literally what blackbeard does
Darkness Manipulation, Absorption, Gravity Manipulation, BFR, Pseudo Black Hole Creation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3; Those who are absorbed by Blackbeard's darkness are left as a mentally unstable mess with only a few seconds of exposure)

The same way the shadow fruit won't be able to "move" haki users, it will do the same to that shadow ability

The darkness dimension from Blackbeard's fruit as well
The dimension that Blackbeard has is completely different from Nacht, Nacht has a dimension that have no life, no death, no light and it does not even exist physically

You need conceptual manipulation (or dimensional travelling I guess) to break the dimension or escape

But whatever, the thread is gonna become "Haki nullifies everything"

The dimension that Blackbeard has is completely different from Nacht, Nacht has a dimension that have no life, no death, no light and it does not even exist physically

You need conceptual manipulation (or dimensional travelling I guess) to break the dimension or escape

But whatever, the thread is gonna become "Haki nullifies everything"
What the dimensions does doesn't matter... Both abilities are bfr by transferring them into a different dark dimension... The transfer itself won't happen
Black Beard states he can trap light...
Not haki users.

that's after they've been transferred into the dimension... If you aren't transferred, there's no sealing
He doesn't transport them, the seal forms around them and closes on them. Seen here. That's my first issue with your argument, my second issue is you comparing Nacht to Black Beard when Black Beard doesn't use shadows, and comparing him to someone who uses shadow manipulation in a completely different way than Nacht.

They are not transfered, two halves of a large black tomb seals both fighters and then they are trapped in the dimension 🥺😩😫😩😢😳
this is what it says on the profile
  • BFR (Can drag his opponents into a shadow, removing them from the battlefield)
Unless you can prove the ability somehow doesn't transfer you into a different dimension, then its the same as blackbeard's bfr

Anyways I counted the Kizaru vote, and I don't want to go in circles on my own thread. I do feel like you're being pretty dishonest with how we are looking at Nacht's magic compared to things that aren't like his magic in the slightest.

• BFR (Can drag his opponents into a shadow, removing them from the battlefield)
Unless you can prove the ability somehow doesn't transfer you into a different dimension, then its the same as blackbeard bfr
That is another BFR <3

I don't have to prove anything, you don't understand how his power work in the first place and even after explaining you don't want to understand

Unless you can prove the ability somehow doesn't transfer you into a different dimension, then its the same as blackbeard's bfr
He can do this, but that's a different ability...

That is another BFR <3

I don't have to prove anything, you don't understand how his power work in the first place and even after explaining you don't want to understand
bro you haven't even explained anything, and have switched arguments mid way as well. You don't even understand it is what I'm seeing which makes me believe your just making assumptions

bro you haven't even explained anything and have switched arguments mid way as well, you don't even understand it is what I'm seeing which makes me believe your just making assumptions
Let me explain.

Nacht can transverse through shadows and he can pull people through them, that's his standard BFR and that's what you mentioned above, we can see that here.
Monument of Atonement is not like this, Nacht is not dragging you around, the seal is created around the target and it closes them inside as seen here for the second time.

You are conflating these two abilities when they shouldn't be.

He can do this, but that's a different ability...
So then it's like this
0482-009.png

Combined with dimensional transfer

Also, I feel it's prudent to mention that Black Clover involves layers of power nullification and resistance so Haki fully negating his Magic might not work like you think. You might also be overestimating Haki here; in Blackbeard's case, he would likely trap or affect Haki users, with only those possessing top-tier Haki being able to resist him.

You have read Black Clover right?
nah, only watched the anime 🐵
Because Nacht's magic doesn't physically exist, it lacks substance
So then its similar to Uta's bfr...? (Doesn't have a profile yet) Tho instead of transferring bodies, she transfers their souls 🤔

Also, I feel it's prudent to mention that Black Clover involves layers of power nullification and resistance so Haki fully negating his Magic might not work like you think. You might also be overestimating Haki here; in Blackbeard's case, he would likely trap or affect Haki users, with only those possessing top-tier Haki being able to resist him.
he's a haki user himself... That is why
|Effective against physical disables other than nature-based abilities
Besides natural-types, the Armament Color's high ki is also effective against physical nullifiers such as rubber and mochi. If both parties are Haiki-users, the degree of their proficiency is important.

nah, only watched the anime 🐵

So then its similar to Uta's bfr...? (Doesn't have a profile yet) Tho instead of transferring bodies, she transfers their souls 🤔
That's not the same thing, that world still exists, but is separated from reality, much like Dorothy's Dream World

Nacht creates a non-existent place

Basically, the Moment Nacht traps Kizaru, Kizaru should automatically disappear due to being light itself, as light can't exist within Monument of Atonement.

Yeah, I think I'll vote Nacht

No.

The same way the shadow fruit won't be able to "move" haki users, it will do the same to that shadow ability

The darkness dimension from Blackbeard's fruit as well

Uh.. no…

The shadow moves them into a separate dimension... Literally what blackbeard does

You are physically dragged by Nacht with numerous shadow hands that spawn around you.

All this haki negging devil fruit doesn’t mean it negs everything supernatural.

And since Kizaru is light and the shadow hard counters light in the series, even the BFR removes the concept of light. Yeah Nacht is easily winning this.

Back