• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My mom can beat up your brother.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Rose Quartz vs Zaref Dragneel

In an alternate universe where Steven and Natsu realize they're fight isn't going anywhere, they decide to settle for "my dad can beat up your dad". Natsu cheats and calls his brother instead. Predictably, Greg gets brutally murdered and Rose comes back from the dead to avenge him.

Will a Fairy Tail character finally beat a Steven Universe character? Will Rose's win streak finally come to an end? Will WeeklyBattles and DragonEmperor ever get along? Find out next time on VS Battles Z!!!!

High 6-B. Equal Speed. The usual.

Rose Quartz knight pose
vs.
Zeref@2x

Schnee One said:
No just damage in general

He also can kill souls with his death
Killing souls is pretty useless against a soulless being.

That said, Rose has BFR options that she's shown as being willing to use against people she can't beat otherwise, unless reversal counters that too.

@Monarch I mean...technically even when their gemstones are ground into dust theyre still "alive"

Make a CRT because that should also allow them to qualify for Type 8 via relying on their Gemstone too

Pretty sure this is more fair anyways. Igneel seems to lack any hax that'll mean anything against Rose.

The Wright Way said:
That said, Rose has BFR options that she's shown as being willing to use against people she can't beat otherwise, unless reversal counters that too.
Wait Rose has BFR? It isn't mentioned on her profile

If its not it should be, everyone who has the ability to bubble has the ability to send it elsewhere

CinnabarManx421 said:
She can bubble enemies and send them away.
Oh that's fair I suppose, doubt it actually makes much of a difference seeing as how he can just "nope" the bubble and proceed to continue the fight.

Actually, Sealing and BFR should be added to all of the gem profiles since they can all do it. Huh, we actually made a great discovery here.

@Cinnabar Go ahead and add it, its been shown so many times i genuinely dont know how it wasnt on there in the first place

Phew! That was a lotta copy-pasting. I added it to all of the Gem characters profiles, including the fusions and Hessonite, and Steven as well.

Also death magic, which unless u resist or have equipment that resists tends to kill as soon as it makes contact.

Back