• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Paulo No reason, there's nothing wrong with it
Schnee One thinks it should be removed, so if you guys want to talk about that, go to that thread and stop getting in the way of this one.

Fair point. I was misinformed.

You weren't misinformed as it is 7.5x, it simply isn't something to be used as a way to determine someone's AP

Otherwise InFAMOUS 1 characters would be way higher then 7B due to higher tiers curbstomping 7Bs

I don't see this as an AP stomp for the record. We still treat Rose as "casually far superior to baseline", meaning she likely doesn't get one-shot by guy whose best is casually above 392. She's just at a large disadvantage. Especially given shields and Regenerationn, although the effectiveness is debatable. Moving on from that, what other arguments can be put on the table here?

I mean

Thanos was completely undanaged by 392 Terratons attacks to his head

Even knowing she's casually far above Baseline I don't think she can really just beat him to death normally

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Is Thanos' Sleep Manipulation also from the Power Stone? It's purple, that could be a way to incapacitate without having to worry about the Regen.
Nope, that's reality I believe. Also, that'd work against him, as being asleep would allow Rose to posses him.

Schnee One said:
I mean

Thanos was completely undanaged by 392 Terratons attacks to his head

Even knowing she's casually far above Baseline I don't think she can really just beat him to death normally
He bled when Tony hit him, and Thor was weak when he made that strike.

Anyway, I guess Thanos can't get around the Regen, so he just keeps beating the shit out of her until he eventually hits her gemstone.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Rose can do that? I though that was Steven only.
If Steven has it then Rose does by extension. They share the same powers, minus stuff only humans or gems can do. (Immunity to poofing and Regenerationn specifically)

The Wright Way said:
If Steven has it then Rose does by extension. They share the same powers, minus stuff only humans or gems can do. (Immunity to poofing and Regenerationn specifically)
Some of the powers were shown to work differently (like healing saliva instead of healing tears, for example), so I thought it was something like this, but whatever, that doesnt matter anyway.

We never agreed that 10x-15x doesn't mean a oneshot.

We agreed that you can't place a number on what defines a oneshot.

One character having a 10x AP gap would certainly let them either go to town on another character or just outright kill them with a casual attack.

He bled when Tony hit him, and Thor was weak when he made that strike.

Which is a feat for Tony and why he scales. Not an Anti feat for Thanos who went "Meh" and stomps Tony when he got serious.

Hulk didn't damage him at all

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Anyway, I guess Thanos can't get around the Regen, so he just keeps beating the shit out of her until he eventually hits her gemstone.
Implying he gets past her shield and bubble

DragonEmperor23 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, when used on Rose's shields, would it be High 6-A energy because the shield is High 6-A, or a small amount of energy because the shield is small? If it's High 6-A, then that gets rid of one of Rose's main advantages.
High 6-A, it's not dependent on size but on the thing's durability.

Okay? He destroys it once and she makes another, and does so as many times as she needs to

Also it reflects attacks

And he keeps destroying it as many times as he needs to; her shields won't really do much here, they'll just keep getting destroyed instantly.

And spaming a forcefield that gets instantly destroyed won't really get her anywhere, plus she also has to attack sooner or later; and since the stone uses "exactly enough energy to destroy what it is used on each time", Rose trying to reflect it would likely just get the bubble destroyed, since I don't think a shield can reflect attacks that are exactly powerful enough to one-shot it.

"exactly enough energy to destroy what it is used on each time"

...Why am i getting Fiamma flashbacks...

Also hold up he only has the Power Stone here? Isnt that against the rules restricting him that much?

Versus Thread Rules

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

I mean, wasn't he able to control the PS's output of energy? Like sure, it varies normally, but he has that gaunlet for a reason.

Also, is restricting equipment against the rules? We do it all the time for Composite Human.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also hold up he only has the Power Stone here? Isnt that against the rules restricting him that much?
It was allowed in Thanos vs. Sans. All it's doing is leaving him with what he had at the beginning of the movie.

You're allowed to restrict equipment, if I remember correctly, which the stones would fall under.

Rather, you're allowed to specify which equipment the character has. For example, Kondraki doesn't have his fire grenades on standard equipment, but you can specify that he has it in a battle.

I feel like Rose could take this via Stamina. Thanos would end up tireing himself out trying to destroy her shields over and over. And both her shields and sword could potentally reflect his attacks back at him. Plus she is alot more experienced at fighting than he is. I'll go for Rose for now.

Voting Thanos, btw; he can destroy Rose's shields with the Power Stone, which gets rid of Rose's main advantage, and is nearly four times stronger, the only advantage Rose really has is her Regen, but Thanos will eventually end up destroying her gemstone.

Using your energy to create a shield repeatedly is far more stamina taxing then simply shooting Energy

It's also not tiring to shoot the power stone otherwise Thanos wouldn't be able to fight for an entire day

Back