• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welp, because of the revisions Steven and Natsu's last match had to get removed, but let's see how it'll go this time.

-Season 5 Steven vs X791 Dragon Force Natsu (Natsu's got like 100 keys but I'm pretty sure this is his 7-A one)

-Speed is equalized

Steve:

Natsu:

Inconclusive: (9 votes, Calaca, Wright, Schnee, 1997, Weekly, Dragon, Anonymous, Captain, Starter)

Steven Universe Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond
NatsuDragonForceRender

It's stomp for natsu, he can't even scratch her due to her shield, matsu didn't have any win condition here

Natsu still cant get past steven's shield, he can win if steven drops his defenses but other than that Steven can pretty much just outlast him

That's the point he can get pass the shield, and can't hurt her, since his attack are direct combat based. I would like to hear natsu win condition

Doesn't steven technically incap himself by just sitting in the bubble? He'd be putting himself in a state where he can't harm the opponent.

@Wok No? Steven is entirely capable of using his bubble as a weapon, its how he developed his spiked bubble technique as well as popping and instant bubble expansion.

nvm thought that was a thing that happens later

WeeklyBattles said:
Natsu still cant get past steven's shield, he can win if steven drops his defenses but other than that Steven can pretty much just outlast him
How?

@Schnee If Natsu tries to use a ranged attack it just gets sent right back at him, if Natsu goes for a melee attack Steven can either coat his bubble in spikes or expand the bubble right before Natsu hits it to use the bubble as a blunt attack.

WeeklyBattles said:
Seeing as Natsu has a decent AP advantage? Just wail on Steven if he drops his guard.
How ap advamtage will work when it's way below the opp durability?

In every Steven's thread his pacifism is brought ti the table. Why are you saying that he'll fight if he doesn't in-character?

This is inconclusive. Natsu can't get past the shield and Steven won't harm Natsu.

Steaven os going to go through hell trying to damage Natsu with the scaling chain

Incon as well

Counted.

This is pretty much the way I expected it to go but I wanted to see if anything might have changed since their last battle.

Counted.

Welp, at the very least the match will be back on the profiles I guess. Watch out Thunder, Steven's still gunning for your spot as the incon king.

Wasn't it actively countered by saying Natsu had ways around the AP gap?

Nope, just one way which involved eating the tail which is borderline impossible since Charizard can fly

Not even counting that Charizard one shots

Back