• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi-tier tourney match 4: Reimu Hakurei vs Bill Cipher

ok so if Reimu's NPI can affect a being of pure energy then she should stomp the first match assuming she would do that before potentially being convinced to make a deal that might allow Bill to puppet her body. As for the windows key, even putting aside the AP gap, it looks like she just straight resists Bill's most powerful stuff, i.e. space-time and matter manipulation and madness manipulation, so I'm gonna assume she probably takes that matchup too.

Last edited:
how she even afects bill in his first key sinse he don't have a body and is kinda just a trough inside her mind in this situation?

Yes, she can, but in the "dream" word? Like, in this key, bill can onlye interect with others in kinda of a dream state, not phisically (like that roofe scene where bill created the screamin head while talking to deeper) that deeper waked up after that, bill can't go to the phisicall word without a body, so I guessing the first battle will be more of a "Talk"

well he does have a couple feats of interacting with the waking world, such as when he's first summoned. The first deal he makes in the show is outside of a dreamscape. Also he could possess a sock puppet that one time. Presumably in the sock puppet episode Dipper's experience as a disembodied consciousness was similar to Bill's which would mean that he's always there and you can interact with him if you have NPI as long as you can perceive him which the average human cannot but Bill possessing Dipper's body could

well he does have a couple feats of interacting with the waking world, such as when he's first summoned. The first deal he makes in the show is outside of a dreamscape. Also he could possess a sock puppet that one time. Presumably in the sock puppet episode Dipper's experience as a disembodied consciousness was similar to Bill's which would mean that he's always there and you can interact with him if you have NPI as long as you can perceive him which the average human cannot but Bill possessing Dipper's body could
Hum... Well, his first summon could just be a result of the summoning It self, sinse that was the only time we saw him being summoned by external means, and sinse every thing goes gray we can't be sure if every thing happening at that moments really happened, and the puppet thing is verte easy to explain, Dipper could use them as a ghost, this mean that using socks is like possesing a empty body

the only time we saw him being summoned by external means,
technically not true because ford also summons him in a similar way, but that doesn't change the logic so eh.
this mean that using socks is like possesing a empty body
precisely, meaning that Bill can interact with the waking world to some extent via possession of empty vessels. Also the main thing was the fact that while being out of a body, Dipper could still be seen by Bill which means that some entities with extrasensory perception should be able to perceive Bill while they're awake under typical circumstances. And of course NPI handles the rest. Although it could be argued that danmaku makes it so she doesn't even need to see him at all. Just fill the whole area with NPI bullet hell and gg. This is a touhou character we're talking about after all

precisely, meaning that Bill can interact with the waking world to some extent via possession of empty vessels. Also the main thing was the fact that while being out of a body, Dipper could still be seen by Bill which means that some entities with extrasensory perception should be able to perceive Bill while they're awake under typical circumstances. And of course NPI handles the rest. Although it could be argued that danmaku makes it so she doesn't even need to see him at all. Just fill the whole area with NPI bullet hell and gg. This is a touhou character we're talking about after all
Fair, fair, trough in this istate wouldn't he been in a overlaping plane ofe existing? The grey background is used to represent that bill isn't really in the place directly, trough It might just be me not understand It correctly

As I understand, Bill is just a mind projection of him self whem apearing by him self in the "grey background" trough It might be just a demonstration that time isn't moving during It... Hum

What I mean is a Sayori situation, Is he really there during the fight or he works more like a hologram into the phisical word?

Fair, fair, trough in this istate wouldn't he been in a overlaping plane ofe existing? The grey background is used to represent that bill isn't really in the place directly, trough It might just be me not understand It correctly
Yeah I think you're right about the grey background, however he couldn't have time stop at the time because time baby was still alive
What I mean is a Sayori situation, Is he really there during the fight or he works more like a hologram into the phisical word?
in his 11-A tier, Bill is nothing more than some energy with a consciousness. Killing his body in that state is more than enough to fully kill him

in his 11-A tier, Bill is nothing more than some energy with a consciousness. Killing his body in that state is more than enough to fully kill him
Hum... OH yes yes, whem he goes into stains mind into the end of the show Bill basically has his 11-A body destroyed

So yes, that makes sense to me

question is if it can interact with a being of pure energy. It could be argued that Bill's physiology is similar to a ghost as a result of the puppet episode tho

I don't remember the thing you're referring to, but technically speaking literally everything is made of quantum probabilities to an extent
I mean
(By technicalities, Bill is made up by mathematical probability from existing in a state of quantum uncertainty based on the amount of information found about him, since he is implied to contain numbers inside his body & geometrically-shaped as well mathematics form)

well based on the actual answer from the AMA it seems like this is actually a misattributed feat. He exists in a state of quantum uncertainty, this is not the same as saying he is made of math. He should still be a being of pure energy. Also once again if Dipper's out of body experience is anything to go off of, then based on the information from the actual show he should be at least comparable to a ghost. Although ghosts do actually exist in gravity falls and I'm not really sure how similar Bill would be to one since they never interact. It does seem that literal ghosts are able to influence the material world more than base Bill OR "ghost" Dipper, so who knows?

well based on the actual answer from the AMA it seems like this is actually a misattributed feat. He exists in a state of quantum uncertainty, this is not the same as saying he is made of math. He should still be a being of pure energy. Also once again if Dipper's out of body experience is anything to go off of, then based on the information from the actual show he should be at least comparable to a ghost. Although ghosts do actually exist in gravity falls and I'm not really sure how similar Bill would be to one since they never interact. It does seem that literal ghosts are able to influence the material world more than base Bill OR "ghost" Dipper, so who knows?
well, I would say that we shouldn't go trough ghosts to see how bill bodyy works... sinse the ghosts in gravity falls are very distinct from one another and probable is a case by case situation about them, while bill is a creature from a real especie, being made of pure energy/a mind creature probable is a misture of 2 types of intangibility

welp, Psychomaster35 isn't able to participate rn for irl reasons, so I guess ima start asking other touhou supporters

Tagging the Touhou Project Tag might've attracted some 2hu supporters lol. What does Physical Form Bill starts with?
I think it's pretty much established that Reimu stomps physical form bill imo. The real question now is if she can affect 11-A bill's body

Back