• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi-Tier Tournament

well part of this tourney is that I want each character to have access to everything in their given key, so if I see a tier one, ima ask you to switch

Would Soul King from Bleach be good?

At his weakest he's 5-B, is immobile via being a Corpse God and only has one win-con that can be resisted via having Inorganic (Type 2), Abstract Existence (Type 1) or NEP of the Soul.

At his strongest He's Low 2-C and is extremely haxxed Non-Smurf for the tier.

Again, I would like for each character to have access to everything in their respective key. So unless there's an in character reason why the first tier would be restricted to 5-B, I would suggest you pick someone else since I want the two keys to have different tiers

Again, I would like for each character to have access to everything in their respective key. So unless there's an in character reason why the first tier would be restricted to 5-B, I would suggest you pick someone else since I want the two keys to have different tiers
Oh the keys are.

Weakened Soul King (The 5-B) | Prime Soul King (The Low 2-C)

Simon is tier 1 so use this pls

The 3-A/Low 2-C for Weakened Soul King is Environmental Destruction which isn't combat-applicable since it is contextually only gain through destroying the SS which within SBA doesn't exist since it's taking place within a Neutral Universe. While the Low 2-C for Prime Soul King is combat-applicable since it is when he created the entire current Bleach Cosmology with his own power.

Basically the 5-B aspect of Weakened Soul King's rating is Combat-Applicable but the 3-A/Low 2-C via ED isn't and all three ratings for Prime Soul King are Combat-Applicable.

Last edited:
I choose....the monarch of all monarch's....the man that went from being looked down from the even the weakest of creatures....to be feared by the gods of his world. Sung Jin woo.

The 3-A/Low 2-C for Weakened Soul King is Environmental Destruction which isn't combat-applicable since it is contextually only gain through destroying the SS which within SBA doesn't exist since it's taking place within a Neutral Universe. While the Low 2-C for Prime Soul King is combat-applicable since it is when he created the entire current Bleach Cosmology with his own power.

Basically the 5-B aspect of Weakened Soul King's rating is Combat-Applicable but the 3-A/Low 2-C via ED isn't and all three ratings for Prime Soul King are Combat-Applicable.
makes sense, I'll add him then

well I haven't used Challonge before, so if it doesn't have a randomization option then I'll just quickly code up a simple algorithm that creates a random function mapping the numbers 1-16 with numbers 1-16 which will be assigned to the bracket spots

well I haven't used Challonge before, so if it doesn't have a randomization option then I'll just quickly code up a simple algorithm that creates a random function mapping the numbers 1-16 with numbers 1-16 which will be assigned to the bracket spots
It has, I have used It alread, It's just kinda confusing

Back