• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi-Tier Tournament

Forgive me if the concept is a bit confusing at first, I can clarify more if anybody would like. So this tournament is explicitly for characters with at least two different tiered keys.

The rules are as follows: Each fight will actually consist of two fights, one with the character's strongest tier and one with the character's weakest tier. The goal is to lose the fight with the weaker tier but win the fight with the strongest tier. If one match has a winner and the other is incon, the match is decided solely based on who "won" their conclusive fight (that is to say that if the weaker tier has a winner and the stronger tier is incon, the loser of the weaker matchup moves on). If both fights are incon or both fights have the same outcome then the whole match is considered inconclusive and will decided by coin flip.

Each character has access everything in their respective tiers unless stated otherwise, including optional equipment

tier 1 and above & smurf hax restricted

1 nominee per person, 2 per verse, up to 16 participants.

1. The Authority (His Dark Materials) @Lou_change
2. Cyrus (Pokemon) @theultimate5105
3. Firestorm (DC Comics) @Adem_Warlock69
4: Flame Snake (D&D) @Tllmbrg
5. Kamen Rider Zi-O (Kamen Rider) @Nicetoderp
6. Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Verse) @Phoenks
7. Pegasus Seiya (Saint Seiya) @StekFence
8. Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project) @Psychomaster35
9. Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club) @Peppersalt43
10. The Sentry (Marvel Comics) @Confluctor
11. Shock Rock (Ben 10) @DemonicDude
12. Soul King (Bleach) @Deceived
13. Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Leveling) @Sero
14. Super Monkey (Bloons TD) @JustANormalLemon
15. Taylor Herbert (Parahumans) @ShadowWhoWalks
16. Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) @FRIMI

Last edited:

also any marvel/dc herald can qualify lel

Limited selection of Tier 10 normies who become Tier 0 🙃

Downstreamers technically do not count so I need to use him

could you pick a character that has 2 distinct keys or just explain the difference for when he is high 6-C vs 4-B?

Downstreamers technically do not count so I need to use him
I mean it does meet the requirements to be a competitor, but just to be sure I'm understanding correctly, are you going to hope to win coin flips or did you not fully understand the rules?

I mean it does meet the requirements to be a competitor, but just to be sure I'm understanding correctly, are you going to hope to win coin flips or did you not fully understand the rules?
I am hoping to win coin flips (also to screw over people who took OP characters)

could you pick a character that has 2 distinct keys or just explain the difference for when he is high 6-C vs 4-B?
I can add keys to him right now.

In any case, High 6-C is him at his weakest weakest, but he can jump from that to 4-B if he starts to feel emotionally stable.

as much as I love that as a concept for a fighter in this tourney, unfortunately this is going to be separated by keys and each key goes as high as 1-A, you're gonna want to pick either a specific SCP (I may or may not have one in mind already if nobody else does one), staff member, or just a different character from another verse altogether

as much as I love that as a concept for a fighter in this tourney, unfortunately this is going to be separated by keys and each key goes as high as 1-A, you're gonna want to pick either a specific SCP (I may or may not have one in mind already if nobody else does one), staff member, or just a different character from another verse altogether
F for me them... wait a sec

Once again, it's technically fine, though I'm not sure it's the best pick since the weaker key does have the ability to get up to low 2-C

true, you want me to add it then? (looks at "Durability: Universe level+" concernedly)

ok I'll add it, but you may want to consider the implications of some of the "incap immobile character" discussions that have happened in other threads

ok I'll add it, but you may want to consider the implications of some of the "incap immobile character" discussions that have happened in other threads
yes yes, well if the fighter can make that no one else can damage the thing, like putting in a jar, they should be able to incapacitate It

are all avatars vary from 5-B to 1-B or are there some 5-B avatars and some 1-B avatars? I've been trying to make a point of saying that the tier differences should be generally separated by key and not by variability within the same key

he can be considered now

Or

Okay now, this is unfair, why are we letting Tier 0's and ones into the tourney.

You should put a limit on tier (And hax) rule
like I said, if the people in the tourney feel that's a good idea, I'll change it. The main reason I didn't add any restrictions, as StekFence pointed out, was that you need to choose a character that will lose the first match. If more people agree with you, I'll add restrictions, but right now it's 1 to 1

he can be considered now
Just looked more closely and I think that your updates actually may have actually made it worse for sentry to participate since all keys can reach up to 4-B. In my mind I assumed you'd be able to separate the tier 6 and tier 4 keys

Back