• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi-tier tourney match 4: Reimu Hakurei vs Bill Cipher

what's their NPI difference?
Windows Reimu can use her conceptual hax to access fictional settings, I am not knowledgeable on PC-98, sadly.
tbh he doesn't really have much of a go-to. Sometimes it's madness manip, sometimes he petrifies, sometimes he tries for hand to hand, sometimes its reality manip, sometimes its time manip, etc.
Weird, but getting petrified is totally not something a result Reimu would want, so she should be able to negate it using her passives.

Hold on a bit is Interact with ghost/spirit = can interact with 2D ?
nah this is a particularly special case where Bill explicitly transcended the second dimension but still can't physically interact with the 3D universe instead existing as a disembodied consciousness made of pure energy that can haunt dreams, possess bodies, cause madness, etc, often requiring a deal to be made in order to enter someone's mind

Windows Reimu can use her conceptual hax to access fictional settings, I am not knowledgeable on PC-98, sadly.
Ah, I see. So is the fictional settings thing different from the ghost interacting feat?
Weird, but getting petrified is totally not something a result Reimu would want, so she should be able to negate it using her passives.
yeah his whole deal is being weird and chaotic so it's not often you see him use the same ability twice

oof. You wouldn't happen to know who might be knowledgeable on PC-98 specifically would you?

I don’t get why we’d be able to safely move on with that tho. The point of contention is whether PC-98 Reimu can interact with 11-A Bill so his higher tier is irrelavent

Back