• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi-tier tourney match 2: Flame Snake vs The Sentry

Rules are as stated in the tournament.

I'm going to try putting both fights into the same thread this once just to see if it works. If it ends up too chaotic then I'll switch back to separated fights.

Minor Flame Snake will be fighting Robert Reynolds
AND
Greater Flame Snake will be fighting Merged Form Sentry

Each character has access to everything in their respective tiers

hot snek: 6 (@StekFence, @Phoenks, @Lou_change, @Confluctor, @JustANormalLemon, @FRIMI)
Reynolds:
Inconclusive:

hotter snek:
Reynolds's (plural): 6 (@StekFence, @Phoenks, @Lou_change, @Confluctor, @JustANormalLemon, @FRIMI)
Inconclusive:

@Tllmbrg
@Confluctor

Last edited:
Sanke wins the first round via one-shot.

Sentry wins the second via one-shot +blitz + lots of hax.

to be clear btw, unless stated otherwise, characters do have access to everything in their respective key

Sorry, just saw this. But to clarify, Robert Reynolds doesnt have control over his summons most of the time, especially when he is feeling very down. If he is feeling confident, he has control over them, otherwise they come out on their own. So I would recommend making him confident, it might not make this a one side stomp in both rounds

And if Robert does die, he has high Regen. He can return from it instantly.

Sorry, just saw this. But to clarify, Robert Reynolds doesnt have control over his summons most of the time, especially when he is feeling very down. If he is feeling confident, he has control over them, otherwise they come out on their own. So I would recommend making him confident, it might not make this a one side stomp in both rounds

And if Robert does die, he has high Regen. He can return from it instantly.
finally, so the summons are passive? them he probable wins both rounds(if he is confident)

It's oponent here is a small red snake that has the power to controll fire (small fire snake key) would he be confident in this situation?

anyway, OP, changing the scenario to make Robert confident in the first brought will make this fairer.

Ah I forgot to retroactively change this thread after I started adding to other ones, I meant to make it clear that each character should have access to everything in their respective tiers

Ah I forgot to retroactively change this thread after I started adding to other ones, I meant to make it clear that each character should have access to everything in their respective tiers
so, basically Reynolds is unconfident and his avatars one hit kill?

so, basically Reynolds is unconfident and his avatars one hit kill?
this really feels like it should 2 different tiers if the confident and unconfident versions have completely mutually exclusive stats/abilities. Is it possible for Reynolds to have access to the things granted by both confident and unconfident versions? Does one overlap the other? Whichever way encompasses the whole of that key on his page is the one that it is.

the interesting thing about reynolds here is, if he is not confident, sentry won't be confident either, meaning he will be busy fighting the void in their head, so he won't be at 4-b. on top of that, sentry wouldn't go for one shot unless absolutely necessary

this really feels like it should 2 different tiers if the confident and unconfident versions have completely mutually exclusive stats/abilities. Is it possible for Reynolds to have access to the things granted by both confident and unconfident versions? Does one overlap the other? Whichever way encompasses the whole of that key on his page is the one that it is.
well, reading what they said above, the only diference is that unconfident don't has conroll over sentry, so sentry just appears passivaly, if he is confident he need to summon sentry him self, what the snake would just blitz

the interesting thing about reynolds here is, if he is not confident, sentry won't be confident either, meaning he will be busy fighting the void in their head, so he won't be at 4-b. on top of that, sentry wouldn't go for one shot unless absolutely necessary
well, I doubt that would be under 9-B

are the stats/abilities between a confident vs unconfident Reynolds fully mutually exclusive tho? That's what I'm trying to understand, because if not then he really should have 2 different keys for it

Back