• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi-Tier Tournament

I will say that even though I've already concluded the match and put in the result, I'd totally be willing to retroactively change it if the match goes another way

I admittedly should've done this a while ago, but since match 2 has not been getting any engagement, I'm just gonna leave it open and move to round 3.

Let the games continue!

Sure, though I would like to still get to 7 votes on both this match and match 1 at some point

(that is to say that if the weaker tier has a winner and the stronger tier is incon, the loser of the weaker matchup moves on

Wouldn't this make Madoka won this Tourney by default? Unless I'm missing something, no one can interracts with Acausality Type 5.

Use this character instead.

Wouldn't this make Madoka won this Tourney by default? Unless I'm missing something, no one can interracts with Acausality Type 5.

Use this character instead.
well for one, I'm not replacing a character somebody else added with yours because that would be super unfair. If ANYTHING I'd ask Phoenks to pick a new character. But even still I don't at all see how Madoka wins every match by default unless you're saying she will either lose every lower tier matchup (doubtful tbh) or win every higher tier matchup (equally doubtful)

well for one, I'm not replacing a character somebody else added with yours because that would be super unfair. If ANYTHING I'd ask Phoenks to pick a new character.
Fair enough

But even still I don't at all see how Madoka wins every match by default unless you're saying she will either lose every lower tier matchup (doubtful tbh) or win every higher tier matchup (equally doubtful)
Judging by the their profiles, yes she will.

But yeah, feel free to continue if Phoenks doesn't want to change it. I'm just saying that Madoka is too imbalance for this Tourney.

Madoka should work yes, her weakest key is the only problem since she is not entirely haxless in that tier

Back