• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Introduction

Sonic has won battle against Remilia Scarlet. This time he will meet the more challenging character from Touhou Project. Meanwhile, Reimu believes the battle is her another work.

Rule

• Reimu (from Touhou Project) is in her Windows "form" (High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C). Sonic (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave, from Archie's Sonic The Hedgehog Comics) is in his Base form (Low 2-C).
  • Both will use their full power but limited to their chosen form.
  • Speed was equalized
Vote Count

• Reimu Hakurei: 0
  • Sonic the Hedgehog: 2 (BlastX, RagingInsomniac)
  • Inconclusive: 8 (ElixirBlue, Bummel, Mister6ame6, Lord JJJ, Xmark12, NecroVoi, GlaceonGamez471, Strawboi)

I feel you just unleashed an incoming storm.

But anyways Sonic blitzes Reimu and kills her before she even knows what happened...so maybe you should equal speed.

BlastX said:

But anyways Sonic blitzes Reimu and kills her before she even knows what happened...so maybe you should equal speed.
I found that both Reimu and Sonic are Massively FTL+ speed. But I'll accept your suggestion to add "equal speed".

Probability Manipulation and Precognition could help against the FateHax, but the FateHax did work on a 4D, Acausality type 4, tier 2-A by manipulating reality before Sonic was even born and without Sonic's will influencing it, so idk.

"Ultramarine Orb Elixir (Removes the user's impurity of death and allows them to see the immediate future by experiencing it, and then reversing time)"

I don't believe Sonic will one shot her. Mostly, she'll be beaten up to death in hand to hand combat, so the "immediate future" isn't going to be helpful when she is staggering. How much can time be reversed?

ElixirBlue said:
Probability Manipulation and Precognition could help against the FateHax, but the FateHax did work on a 4D 2-A by manipulating reality before Sonic was even born and without Sonic's will Influencing it, so idk.

"Ultramarine Orb Elixir (Removes the user's impurity of death and allows them to see the immediate future by experiencing it, and then reversing time)"

I don't believe Sonic will one shot her. Mostly, she'll be beaten up to death in hand to hand combat, so the "immediate future" isn't going to be helpful when she is staggering. How much can time be reversed?
Time continues to reverse until Reimu won

Mariogoods said:
BlastX said:

I found that both Reimu and Sonic are Massively FTL+ speed. But I'll accept your suggestion to add "equal speed".
Yes, both of them are...but Sonic is so much higher than Reimu's it loops back to being funny.

Yes, both of them are...but Sonic is so much higher than Reimu's it loops back to being funny.

I'm not sure what opinion you are favor to.

I haven't actually voted yet, just pointed out you needed to Speed = so Reimu doesn't get blitzed.

I'm bad at explaining but I'll try to do this

Time will pass reverse in reflecting whenever Reimu dies until she wins. In the game, when Reimu succeeds in completely dodging the Danmaku attack (for the opponent to complete use a spell card), the time Reimu will return when the time reverses was changed, instead of returning to the beginning of the battle when the reversing of time she goes back after the first Danmaku attack that she dodge it

Reimu defeated Yuuka before, and Yuuka mostly fights hand-to-hand, so we can assume Reimu fought her in hand-to-hand fight.

Reimu goes fantasy nature and sonic can't hit her,but reimu can't kill Sonic because fate manipulation incon

Bump (I'd like to say the two are easily starting arguments while in battle, but it is not relevant to the versus)

ElixirBlue said:
Probability Manipulation and Precognition could help against the FateHax, but the FateHax did work on a 4D, Acausality type 4, tier 2-A by manipulating reality before Sonic was even born and without Sonic's will influencing it, so idk.
You've got to be joking, do you serriously not see how ridiculous that sounds?

If this is with standardized equipment than Sonic could just use the chaos emeralds to BFR with the Zone of Silence. Or He could just outlast her via better stamina since he's only ever been incapacitated through extremely intense conditions and, again if this is woth standard equipment, Sonic can just use a power ring if he ever gets to that point of exhaustion. Depending on how Reimu's time reversal works, they could theoretically win eventually, but only if it doesn't cost them any stamina to continue using the move. Reimu's Precog would mean nothing since Sonic has his own precog that he used to avoid Mogul's sixth sense (which allowed him to essentially know where everything was, yet he couldn't see Sonic, Knuckles or Tails).

With standard equipment Sonic just uses chaos control to either cast away her attacks, cast her away, stop time so he can beat her down or use the emeralds to open a rift to the Zone of Silence to BFR. Hell he could BFR with a power ring, use the ring to enhance his physical prowess if he gets too tired, and even use it for self ressurection if he does go down at some point, not that he'd need to since he has fate hax and immortality via the Ancient Walkers.

RagingInsomniac said:
If this is with standardized equipment than Sonic could just use the chaos emeralds to BFR with the Zone of Silence. Or He could just outlast her via better stamina since he's only ever been incapacitated through extremely intense conditions and, again if this is woth standard equipment, Sonic can just use a power ring if he ever gets to that point of exhaustion. Depending on how Reimu's time reversal works, they could theoretically win eventually, but only if it doesn't cost them any stamina to continue using the move. Reimu's Precog would mean nothing since Sonic has his own precog that he used to avoid Mogul's sixth sense (which allowed him to essentially know where everything was, yet he couldn't see Sonic, Knuckles or Tails).

With standard equipment Sonic just uses chaos control to either cast away her attacks, cast her away, stop time so he can beat her down or use the emeralds to open a rift to the Zone of Silence to BFR. Hell he could BFR with a power ring, use the ring to enhance his physical prowess if he gets too tired, and even use it for self ressurection if he does go down at some point, not that he'd need to since he has fate hax and immortality via the Ancient Walkers.
I'm not a good English speaker, and I have a little confusion of what side you vote to.

Hmm... it seems that you have posted it in a wrong place....

Nope I was just responding to the post above me.

I have a simple question how does Sonic Fatehax work?

I mean, does he just work to save Sonic's life or does he just work against evil because if he were like this I don't think he would work against Reimu

Because if they in character, neither of them would have the intention of killing the other and would become friends after the fight

It's basically a PIS infection.

It makes everything go in his favor so he can actually win the fight even if the opponent is stronger, like making them stupid and not use their best hax or winning moves.

Mind you this is how all the threads treated it before, so you can go look them to see how it works.

Back