• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems that we can include the result. I'll ask admin to close the thread and include the result after 24 hours.

3 times and the 3rd turned into a plot point in which Eggman was trying to get rid of it.

What are the three, I'm assuming the ring aura, Mogul's statement, and Eggman's statement, but I don't want to say anything unless I'm sure we're on the same page.

Yes, Mogul. Eggman himself made 3 statements and Expressed intent in getting rid of it and expressed anger when he saw it didn't work. Eggman also viewed it as a matter of fact, which he why he stopped getting Frustrated when Sonic beats him after that point.

He actually does get frustrated at Sonic beating him following the Genesis event: 236, 238, 251, and 252 (all mentioned in my thread) What he stops doing after he wins in 231 is attributing the reason for Sonic's victory to fate hax.

Eggman considers roboticizing Sally a victory, it also definetly counts as a loss for Sonic. Mecha Sally kicking him out of the Death Egg technically counts as beating Sonic in combat, but that's not what I meant by it.

That's not a victory against Sonic but I'll explain why on your CRT so I don't have repeat myself later.

Reimu should win. At minimum she is universal (most likely universal+) able to defeat and is stated to be more powerful than Suika (probably not in brute strength but should be comparable). And was capable of outrunning a universal level explosion. (The universe being much larger than our own.) She can float out of reality, can summon god powers to give her unique, godly traits, was capable of defeating Shinki who I believe had enough power to create something similar to a universe. (In reality i believe it was infinite in size) and has dealt with opponents who uses hax including those with reality warping abilities. (Granted it was under spellcard rules but there's been multiple instances where she was shown to be vastly superior to the likes of Remilia for example. If this is base Sonic, Reimu should easily take the win. Her overall stats and experience just completely outshines Sonics. Especially considering the fact every touhou character, for the most part, HEAVILY suppresses themselves.

Back