• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

They worship WoG statements like a homeless man during church. Did you know Alien X’s current rating comes from a singular statement, coupled with ‘Omnipotent’ statements, to say he’s stronger than something he’s never been directly compared to before?
I like the show, but their scaling is absolutely wack.

Wait, what's the justification for 2-B alien X?

Also, iirc, before the forum move, some guy tried to upgrade Alien X to Low 1-C because apparently Transformers and Ben 10 share the same omniverse (This is legit canon btw), and Vector Prime was impressed by Ben 10, and they said Alien X was omnipotent, therefore: Alien X > The One > Unicron > Vector Prime

A Lawyer trying to appeal to a Jury called him Omnipotent, Azmuth called Aggregor Omnipotent if he were to absorb a Celestialsapien (later in the episode the main cast literally says how Professor Paradox can easily beat him, but Paradox flat-out refuses.) and Professor Paradox said he’d be the greatest power in the universe. They use this to scale him to Professor Paradox’s weapon, the Chrono Navigator, which, if malfunctioned due to its users stupidity, will destroy a 2-B amount of Timelines and universes. For context, the Lawyer calls a Celestialsapien Omnipotent when trying to shift blame away from Ben’s usage of Alien X, who’s being juried by his own race, the Celestialsapiens. Aggregor at the time was the big-bad, and the CN literally only does that if someone such as Eon, who was the BBEG at the moment, tries to fuse themselves with Causality itself or something and does it wrong.

Also, the Transformers thing comes from Derrick J Wyatt, who oftentimes admits he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, commonly gets things wrong, and says that because he happens to do artwork for both B10 and Transformers. At least, that’s the gist last time I checked. Take DJW with a pretty large grain of salt.

Last edited:
The Transformers thing actually comes from Ask Vector Prime, a canon QnA session mostly hosted by Jim Sorrenson and Hasbro. In it, when asked why Animated Grimlock and Animated Lockdown weapons happened to appear in Khyber's base, he implies hyber defeated a version of both at some point and he was impressed by what Ben 10 could do. But I agree with the notion that neither franchise should try scale to each other, due to info connecting both is vague.

Oh, I didn’t know that was a thing. I assumed the only connection was via the Easter Eggs and DJW. Hm- guess my knowledge on Transformers isn’t as good as I thought, lol.
for worst Downplay, I’ve seen Transformers are all street-level since they are just anthropomorphic cars

Bruh

Does anyone remember these? Back when Demonbane wasn't laughing stock. I still see people arguing EGD is omnipotent when the writer straight up said he isn't

Bruh

Does anyone remember these? Back when Demonbane wasn't laughing stock. I still see people arguing EGD is omnipotent when the writer straight up said he isn't
Lol, imagine being omnipotent then outright being confirmed to not be the strongest Demonbane.

Though wasn't the most egregious EGD wank due to cross-scaling with CM?

I think so, and I never understood that, because both versions of the CM stuff are pretty different from what I can tell.

Demonbane has been so wanked to the point that at this point, no one can take EGD seriously anymore. It's even funnier when u see all the people who wank him have arguments debunk by the author himself

@Daddybrawl
It's probably a semi-serious shitpost. It's from Demonbane, that one verse that went from Tier 0 to 2-A.
I think so, and I never understood that, because both versions of the CM stuff are pretty different from what I can tell.

Demonbane has been so wanked to the point that at this point, no one can take EGD seriously anymore. It's even funnier when u see all the people who wank him have arguments debunk by the author himself
The verse ripped quotes straight out of CM.

It also has the largest downgrade in wiki history (High 1-A to 3-A)

Hm, thought there’d be something larger. In terms of numbers that doesn’t seem like much, but since it’s Complex Multiversal to 3-D Universe level, I guess that’d be pretty large.

Stories come first. And sometimes... The authors may not even fully understand the charts and pages in our site. So the characters may be stronger or weaker than what the authors intend to.

That said, any links that is recovered to show the reasoning for such downgrade?

Not any at hand but basically people just took the quotes at face value and assumed that it was the same as CM.

Probably not the most wanked, but AvA wank is certainly interesting, often being placed at 4-B+ (Since websites/the computer being "similar to alternate dimensions" makes destroying them 5-B, and TCO stomping hoards of Vira-Bots capable of destroying the computer somehow makes him upscale all the way to Solar System+)

Not a character but the entire avatar verse is so wanked on other platforms it’s comical with people giving benders abilities they’ve never displayed in series

I’ve heard people say that Katara can just freeze someone’s insides or Aang can suck the air out of Goku it’s insane

Or people overhype abilities they do have like people saying Zuko can redirect Kirin and one shot Sasuke from the Itachi battle.

There’s also other stuff like Outerversal Amon but I think they’re joking I hope

Preeety sure 1-A Amon is a joke.
I’m just not sure on outerversal Amon whether people who argue for it are being serious
Like I remember arguing with a guy claiming it and decided to mention that Amon Died to a boat explosion and has difficulty dodging lightning.
Then they called it all PiS and at least they seemed serious.

Maybe I just got trolled for over an hour straight.

I know right?

Not even ONE hypes Saitama that much. Especially since Boros could've just kicked him in another direction and had him run out of air.

1-C DBS Goku is hilarious. Like, I have no idea how he or Alien X are stated by so many to be 1-C

I know right?

Not even ONE hypes Saitama that much. Especially since Boros could've just kicked him in another direction and had him run out of air.
I think Murata stated that Saitama would be able to just blow himself back to Earth.

But tbh, I agree. Even the narrative seems to hype so many other characters more than him, to the point Saitama is like a side character

Of course, just like all Creepypasta characters are tier 0 for viewing the lovecraftian mythos as fiction and therefore transcending it. They all just scale differently in tier 0.

Wait, are there people actually believe creepypasta is Tier 0.

I've also seen a lot of creepypasta wank. I've seen people saying that slenderman is universal or outerversal and that Jeff the killer is building to city level? Like, from I've seen of Jeff the killer, nothing about him says he's above tier 9. And for slendy, people say he can collapse or glitch reality therefore he's low 2-C or that he's 1-A because he exists and transcends fiction.

Wait, are there people actually believe creepypasta is Tier 0.

I've also seen a lot of creepypasta wank. I've seen people saying that slenderman is universal or outerversal and that Jeff the killer is building to city level? Like, from I've seen of Jeff the killer, nothing about him says he's above tier 9. And for slendy, people say he can collapse or glitch reality therefore he's low 2-C or that he's 1-A because he exists and transcends fiction.
It’s a joke I made. Zalgo quotes lovecraft works, and I just took that and completely ran with it since viewing Azathoth as fiction rationales that all creepypasta characters are tier 0, because yes.

Wait, what's the justification for 2-B alien X?

Also, iirc, before the forum move, some guy tried to upgrade Alien X to Low 1-C because apparently Transformers and Ben 10 share the same omniverse (This is legit canon btw), and Vector Prime was impressed by Ben 10, and they said Alien X was omnipotent, therefore: Alien X > The One > Unicron > Vector Prime
Nope that's not what that "Some guy" tried to do, Also he's gonna upgrade Alien X again and this time I'll work (Unless Wiki shenanigans happens...) ;)

Someone said Goku can never lose a fight because of plot armor despite the fact he has lost over 10 times ez, including to the strongest and overall best character in the show Yamcha.

Back