• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

1-A Haruhi
Haruhi Suzumiya is a 10-B with Low 2-C wish powers tbh.

Heard people say Attack Titan Eren is > Bayverse Optimus.
Actually Eren Yeager (at founding titan state) IS > Optimus Prime (Michael Bay)

Unless another CRT crashes the party.

1-A eren lmao

Some dude stated that eren could solo the MCU, WHAT
MCU characters are not that powerful. Only the haxes to deal with - god tiers are different stories.

Last edited:
Well he did say attack titan Eren, not founding titan Eren, and the former is only 9-A to 8-C, where Optimus is above baseline 8-B

My point still stands. Founding titan eren can't solo the entirety of the verse
I know. Just trying to see if I can play a devil's advocate.

And some says since Eren ate his father and theoretically got the Attack Titan and Founding Titan potential at the same time, some argue he is technically always High 7-C to Low 7-B. Any defeat by a lower tier character is outlier or plot purpose.

I know. Just trying to see if I can play a devil's advocate.

And some says since Eren ate his father and theoretically got the Attack Titan and Founding Titan potential at the same time, some argue he is technically always High 7-C to Low 7-B. Any defeat by a lower tier character is outlier or plot purpose.
Bayverse optimus destroyed the star harvester making him 4-C

well, I have heard someone say that Modded Minecraft had a **** ton of tier 0's at one point because a boss from another dimension in some mod is named Yog-Sothoth, also Ainz being wanked to 1-A due to once again, Lovecraft names. people don't seem to get that Lovecraft names are really ******* common for eldritch abominations.

Even if they aren't, that logic still makes no sense. By that logic MCU Iron Man is High 6-A because he shares the same name as his comic book counterpart.

Even if they aren't, that logic still makes no sense. By that logic MCU Iron Man is High 6-A because he shares the same name as his comic book counterpart.
It would also mean that All might from MHA is tier 5-4 since in a cross over with deadpool he One shot Thanos with a casual Detroit smash
With that Thanos having the same name as the comic counterpart

Minecraft-related, I've had people tell me that Steve can canonically access creative mode and is physically 2-C and infinite in speed, and someone even said he was High 1-C

What about Persona characters? They tend to get downplayed a lot.

Which, to an extent, I can understand, seeing how the game treats them like normal humans outside the metaverse. Stuff like Joker getting hurt on the treadmill and Akechi getting hurt from spicy food.

I'm not surprised, popular verses are wanked a lot, id say the popular verses i know of that are wanked the least are funnily enough 40K and Cthulu Mythos, because they don't need wanking to curb stomp shit, the former is downplayed a bit however

What about Persona characters? They tend to get downplayed a lot.

Which, to an extent, I can understand, seeing how the game treats them like normal humans outside the metaverse. Stuff like Joker getting hurt on the treadmill and Akechi getting hurt from spicy food.
I think that only applies to Joker in the real world anyway right? Irl Ren Amamiya isn't a chad like metaverse Joker is

Games in general tend to get downplayed a lot, specially rpgs.
Because most of the time people use gameplay/ cutscene feats, and rarely pay much attention to the lore. For example, many people outside vs scaling probably think the Dark souls protatognist is 9-A at best, because he feels so weak, mortal, slow and limited when compared to other game characters.

Not to mention most JRPGs usually go to fighting foes who are like mountain level in feats at best to suddenly facing a final boss that is literally god and created the entire multiverse, wich feels outlierish when compared to their strength through the rest of the game.

Games in general tend to get downplayed a lot, specially rpgs.
Because most of the time people use gameplay/ cutscene feats, and rarely pay much attention to the lore. For example, many people outside vs scaling probably think the Dark souls protatognist is 9-A at best, because he feels so weak, mortal, slow and limited when compared to other game characters.

Not to mention most JRPGs usually go to fighting foes who are like mountain level in feats at best to suddenly facing a final boss that is literally god and created the entire multiverse, wich feels outlierish when compared to their strength through the rest of the game.
That is definitely true
Which is the nice part of supporting a more niche game because people standardly won’t bring up the gameplay argument if they haven’t seen it played or played it themselves

I'm not surprised, popular verses are wanked a lot, id say the popular verses i know of that are wanked the least are funnily enough 40K and Cthulu Mythos, because they don't need wanking to curb stomp shit, the former is downplayed a bit however
Cthulhu Mythos might be the only verse without actual wank tbh. Mostly because it's pretty hard to wank them beyond what they are.

Tbh,I think dc and marvel have the largest cosmology.....as these verses are very vast tbh.

With things like greater omniverse or omniverse in a box or soul stone.

Back