• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

sakuya vs dio happens alot because they can both stop time and they both use knives during time stop it's because they're similar to each other

Kodai no Kami said:
Here:
One Minute Melee - Sakuya Izayoi vs Dio Brando
One Minute Melee - Sakuya Izayoi vs Dio Brando
This is the reason why I stop watching their videos
oof i though you meant someone else other than death battle

Actually I can see HA Dio winning that. Canon gets wrecked though.

Yeah but everyone in Jorge Joestar is broken AF so that goes without saying.

Zencha9 said:
i mean gio sure he gets wanked alot
but i don't see people wanking jojo characters
The most common wank for Jojo characters back then was mostly for Jotaro and Dio, because people would assume that when the time stop ended people would tank the full force of all their punches at once.

This led to very high results, since they used MFTL+ attack speed, landing somewhere in Tier 6.

Sheer heart attack also scaled in durability for surviving a time stop barrage.

Edit:Found it

Epiccheev said:
Zencha9 said:
i mean gio sure he gets wanked alot
but i don't see people wanking jojo characters
The most common wank for Jojo characters back then was mostly for Jotaro and Dio, because people would assume that when the time stop ended people would tank the full force of all their punches at once.
This led to very high results, since they used MFTL+ attack speed, landing somewhere in Tier 6.

Sheer heart attack also scaled in durability for surviving a time stop barrage.

Edit:Found it
actually does punching someone wwhile time is stop repeated accumalates? seems intriguing though

I always found that Palutena gets wanked to a lot simply by virtue of being a god, most recent example that comes to mind is RelaxAlax and his smash tier list where he said she's universal (Due to being on par with Rosalina) and his reasonings were pretty much "She's a goddess and can do whatever".

Uniasha said:
actually does punching someone wwhile time is stop repeated accumalates? seems intriguing though
Fiction timestop is often treated as "everything stopped moving but still functions the same".

If there's evidence or statements for accumulated damage, sure, assuming the results are not Outlierish. (the calc should also count how many attacks the character actually did, instead of assuming the maximum amount of attacks they could perform with their speed in X timeframe)

The Fortnite Player gets wanked pretty hard, I have heard many people unironically push for Tier 2 fortnite player because the decoration and the decoration for some cosmetics. Heck, I even heard someone trying to upgrade Fortnite to Low 1-C
Also thanks to the recent Marvel comic crossover people are now suggesting they should make Fortnite into Tier 1 because they took hits from Thor (Who at this time was Galactus' Herald and has the Odinforce) and supposedly they said this crossover is canon.

Introducing 2-A Soul Eater God Tier and a select few High Tier

Basically introduced by one recent Death Battle episode where Venom gets screech-resonance-d to death by Crona.

Introducing 2-A Soul Eater God Tier and a select few High Tier

Basically introduced by one recent Death Battle episode where Venom gets screech-resonance-d to death by Crona.

Last edited:
Guys do you think Zeref's death hax gets wanked? I saw a few times that people say he death haxs Thanos and Beerus.

Also Goku gets wanked quite a lot.

Now that battle sounds interesting...if I can make a thread here...I am not sure how I mean I haven't tried to make a VS thread (Like with the Naoto vs Goku thread and such) on this forum since the transfer.

Quora wanks characters a lot.

I saw someone trying to say Zeno is comparable to TOAA and The Presence, even though they are leagues above the little child.

Another tried to say Cosmic Armor Superman solos fiction. Uh......no

Speaking of TOAA and Presence, it's funny how the so-called omnipotents aren't even in the wiki top 30 now. But yeah, Zeno wank is very, very strong.

Ngl, I’ve seen such stupid DB wank I don’t really care. Let’s see....
Someone claiming Sosuke Aizen can shrug off any attack, even superior Mind Manip or the Infinite Tsukuyomi, just because of his Hyogoku when nothing I’ve seen implies so.
Ben 10 wank is pretty hard, even the writers try to draw connections to things that don’t make sense, I.e Duncan claiming the Reboot Prototype is the same as normal despite new Aliens, New Pieces, new Functions, having been built by significantly different characters, and having been hacked and rebooted to oblivion on multiple occasion.
And then Omnipresent Sans Undertale once.

I think someone asked the Ben 10 writers about Aline X being complex muletiversal, because that kuro or seth said he was iirc, and the writer had no idea what that is.

Back