• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

yeah that's just people using narrative as an argument like saitama is the one punch man he should one shot everyone etc
i get what where those guys are coming from but it's still super annoying

Doubly funny given how there are characters who either literally have that as a power (Archie Sonic, or, at least, he used to. I don't know if it got removed or not.) Or exist specifically to counter people who have that as a power (John Egbert).

Giorno for Jojo. Now, imagine trying to make a semi serious debate with characters. Now imagine a child who's never seen your series, who's never probably seen Jojo, who's only heard about Jojo and Giorno through reddit threads, and now imagine them repeating the same, semi serious joke over and over again, not knowing anything about power scaling. Got causality negation? Nope lol, he return to the zero.

I remember there was that one Youtuber that claimed Giorno was above all Tier 2 characters....

Nope that's not what that "Some guy" tried to do, Also he's gonna upgrade Alien X again and this time I'll work (Unless Wiki shenanigans happens...) ;)
To be fair a Ben 10 creator claimed Alien X could destroy a multiverse in "six thoughts", but this is not supported in canon and is likely a joke.

Giorno for Jojo. Now, imagine trying to make a semi serious debate with characters. Now imagine a child who's never seen your series, who's never probably seen Jojo, who's only heard about Jojo and Giorno through reddit threads, and now imagine them repeating the same, semi serious joke over and over again, not knowing anything about power scaling. Got causality negation? Nope lol, he return to the zero.
This is what keeps people pushing Giorno Giovanna to die upon Ren Amamiya for a potential Death Battle matchup.

This is what keeps people pushing Giorno Giovanna to die upon Ren Amamiya for a potential Death Battle matchup.
I think the Jojo fanbase is kinda stubborn when it comes to vs debates, I've seen some who still bring up Jotaro vs Kenshiro and treat it as the worst death battle.

No offense to anyone who watches the show or reads the manga or is a fan of either

Tbf the death battle sucked in terms of analysis, i mean, no speed feat for kenshiro? Ignoring the diamond feat they said in the beginning? Using OVA? No calculations for the building falling?

Nowdays they'd probably be aware of the orbit nuke and cloud feats and stuff.

I'm still annoyed how death battle tends to composite characters
To be fair on them, they don't have the time and manpower we have to actually research and categorize characters' powers and feats according to each of their incarnations. That and they have to entertain primarily, which isn't something we focus on.

But then be 1 Minute Melee. You can do partial research and go from there. Don't try and then literally say that they didn't ever make a mistake.

But then be 1 Minute Melee. You can do partial research and go from there. Don't try and then literally say that they didn't ever make a mistake.
I mean, they do make mistakes. No one claimed that they don't.

Plus, isn't 1MM that place that put Sans against Bill?

I mean, they do make mistakes. No one claimed that they don't.

Plus, isn't 1MM that place that put Sans against Bill?
Yeah, its no research and the animation happens in one minute. It's more of a for fun show to watch and Sans vs Bill was really good

Why do I see so many claims that Sans is universal to multiversal? From what I've seen, even just gameplay, he's... not that

Stuff like knowing timelines and breaking the games rules supposedely make you that powerful.

Hey, better than jevil being stronger than lord english because of his "everything" quote and voice actor.

Because he cares more for actual research. He takes the characters, has 3 unique fighting animations then puts it on loop until some gets an edge. Definitely improved over time. Like his Swordfighter Free-For-All.

To be fair a Ben 10 creator claimed Alien X could destroy a multiverse in "six thoughts", but this is not supported in canon and is likely a joke.

From what I know, i'm 99% sure they'd get it wrong and give the win to Giorno

Just a hunch, but I have my reasons

Even if that's a joke 1 and 2 still gives evidence for their Multiversal feats although it's not accepted since it doesn't meet the standards on rules.

I'm not even kidding. They even said: "Batman shouldn't have the 4B armor because it would wreck Dovahkiin badly."
In defense of the Batman wankers, Dovahkiin is downplayed to helk and back by anyone who doesn't know TES lore by heart, seeing as combat in TES games sucks ass and is a horrible demonstration of the protags' actual power

Back