• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kong should have acrobatics, given all the swinging and jumping between buildings he does, in addition to obvious intelligence upgrade.
Also, maybe resistance to radiation? He was was exposed to and grazed by atomic breath without radioactive effects

I have a question: why are we not taking Godzilla taking the Chicxulub asteroid straight to the noggin head-on in the tie-in comic to the 2014 movie into account?

Wouldn't that boost everything to continent level? Godzilla was sent flying by it but he survived anyway.

I have a question: why are we not taking Godzilla taking the Chicxulub asteroid straight to the noggin head-on in the tie-in comic to the 2014 movie into account?

Wouldn't that boost everything to continent level? Godzilla was sent flying by it but he survived anyway.
That would be a supportive feat for the future High 6-A ratings yeah.

That would be a supportive feat for the future High 6-A ratings yeah.
Ttow1zK8_zwj-ypBCpNTe441C7QeXQvn_kEScCQqIVkKwFD-uxTT40aCGQMa7wqT9Z1gUvK6GZeH=s1600

udxoCIozdush49eR4F5Vav4NdWeVfr-WBwjI5Lo0QwNbNsiT0s2ndDeAN7Hlas682LZ-dlnPR2TT=s1600

cKWQoYwDFlfL2vIGNdnyJbyz5urbdb2p71ke4ojqusuoQrnzxvUwJ8QwvsQgNVQ9nPhn_XM9jfqa=s1600

Just in case these scans are needed in the future.

Already calculated my guy
It’s also the Permian Extinction meteor, not the High 6-B KT one

Funny that how both the Showa and MonsterVerse Ghidorah would be the reason of the High 6-A scaling of both versions, and are pretty close as well.

That's the 6-C feat. Surface area and inverse square law kinda ****** it down to Island level apparently.

Another tier 6 feat could be Serizawa's nuke that stretched almost 600 miles as we discussed before, though it is unclear how far into tier 6 it'll be. No one has proposed to make a calculation yet. All we know is that the submarine is 600 miles deep in the earth. We still need to figure out how big the Atlantis city is. I'm willing to bet the Nuke would be somewhere around Low 6-B and inverse square law would make Godzilla's durability High 6-C, it would be a good feat to keep the tier 6 ratings. Though those are just guesses.

Also I forgot, how many messages until we have to make a second thread?

The Ghidorah feat that you guys want to calc... Would that happen to be Ghidorah attempting to terraform the planet? Or would that be his Category 6 storms?

Iirc, it's because he does that via enviromental destruction which doens't scale to his physical statistics
I just saw this right now so I thought I'd just add in my two cents. I would have to disagree with this because the energy would have to come from somewhere. Namely, it comes from Ghidorah himself. Not to mention environmental destruction still takes energy to pull off, and that simply doesn't come from nowhere.

Again, just my two cents.

What remains to be calculated?
I thought there was an evaluation of a recalc of something that Ghidorah did according to @StrymULTRA ?

I'm sorry if I came off as rude but I've seen so many people refer to that period of Earth's History as Dinosaur times that it's become a huge Pet Peeve of mine.

Ah alright.
Also I'll be receiving the Godzilla vs Kong novelization this week and I, and others who are interested, might report on anything interesting inside them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back