• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yee, it's on their profiles.
BTW fellas, what do you think about this statement from Arvid Nelson here? I think it shows that the MUTOs or those who eat radiation like Godzilla get stronger through constant eating of radiation
No, it isnt, the feat is from Godzilla atomic breath reaching the hollow earth in 2 minutes or something, but I was asking about kong feat from travelling from hollow earth to earth surface in few time

Oh, that was MHS, and I think it was stated it was an outlier? As kong never travelled that fast in the film

Because Kong consistently shows feats of being only subsonic, other than that, we never see him with another MHS travel speed, making the feat an outlier

Because Kong consistently shows feats of being only subsonic, other than that, we never see him with another MHS travel speed, making the feat an outlier
I dont think so, Godzilla took 2 minutes to his atomic breath reaches the hollow earth? well, makes sense, because the atomic breath literally needed to destroy the floor and reach the hollow earth, but kong feat was a free travel, because there didnt had the floor, because godzilla destroyed all of it in 2 minutes, if godzilla destroyed all of it in 2 minutes to reach in the hollow earth, imagine how fast would be it if didnt had all the floor from earth surface to hollow moon? there is when Kong feat comes to play, since, he could do it rlly fast

Question if Godzilla can be upgraded by absorbing nukes wouldn't that mean he was stronger than his Awakening comic state due to absorbIng Castle Bravo nuke at the beginning of 2014 movie?

Shouldn't that warrant a new key for his comic self?
Well, I don't think we know if Gojira for sure kept his Serizawa nuke amp, so imo, no, it doesn't warrant a new key. Plus, do we know how much more powerful the nuke Serizawa used then Castle Bravo was?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...4348/Screen_Shot_2020-06-26_at_4.38.26_PM.png

They lost Ghidorah in the storm and the storm itself changed direction, something too fast for it to do, which leads them to realize he creates it.

He literally moved this gigantic hurricane

My question is if this warrantes to King Ghidorah to stay at High 6-C tier?
Afaik, unfortunately not.

Ghidorah is essentially heating up air as he flies, making a storm around him while he's flying, not actually moving the mass.

I’m just wondering, why does Ghidorah’s AP not scale to storm creation while some other characters (e.g. Thor) scale to storm creation? Not trying to be hostile, I just don’t understand the reason why

Ghidorah's storms are Environmental Destruction as they simply deal no damage at all to other kaiju, and cannot be used as attacks. The thread has been linked on here somewhere iirc.

Thor and the High 7-As mostly downscale from Thanos iirc. Thor just has a High 7-A calc too. But I'd ask Spino since it's his calc.
Edit: Looking at the calculation, Thors calc is KE based, like Ghidorah's High 6-C one was.

Last edited:
He’s been watching since he was a kid in the 60s with creature double feature, he’s 57 now

Damn so he most likely got to see the OG Godzilla vs Kong, and to see it redone in a glorious semi remake way must've been a dream come true.
I'll tell you this Schnee, I wasn't a Godzilla fan growing up but to hype myself up I watched 36 Godzilla movies to get myself excited, minus the 98 movie and anime trilogy because screw them

He did. Been hating that movie before I was born, always hated Kong beating Godzilla

He got me into monster movies, and I got him into marvel

@Schnee_One I think the way they did make Kong win was a little stupid, I mean like absorbing thunder out of nowhere and in circumstances which realistically would not happen was so unbelievably ridiculous that I had to do a double take just to make sure I wasn't watching an edited version of the movie

Didn't someone earlier in the thread state that the Goji in Goji vs kong is stronger than the base Goji in KOTM?

Yeah and from what it is said in the movie, it's kind of a power amp can't normally have because it's made clear that he was building up radiation and explode like an atom bomb which did happen

Yeah exactly

Ghidorah should scale to that feat, then again is that already higher then the current rating

I think Kong should have acrobatics, given all the swinging and jumping between buildings he does, in addition to obvious intelligence upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back