• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Kong (MonsterVerse) weakness removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, King Kong weakness is redundant.

Weaknesses: As an adolescent, Kong is vulnerable to being burned, as he is badly weakened after being caught in a burning lake filled with napalm. His skin can also be pierced by the spinning propeller blades of the helicopters he attacks, leaving gash wounds that he visibly finds painful. Kong is badly burned when hit by a blast of Godzilla's atomic breath, creating a burn mark though it quickly fizzled out and didn't seem to affect the ape Titan shortly afterward. His emotions can also get the best of him.

1. Being burned by a "burning lake filled with napalm" isnt a 'weakness', this applies to pretty much everyone who doesnt have a good fire resistance, therefore, redundant.

2. His skin being pierced by "spinning propeller blades of the helicopters" isnt a weakness as well, this is Piercing Damage, which also applies to everyone who doesn't have a skin made of iron

3. being "badly burned when hit by a blast of Godzilla's atomic breath" isn't a weakness. like, seriously? Godzilla is a 6-B monster and His Atomic Breath can puncture a space-time rift (this scan is in godzilla's profile) and is stated to be even stronger than this thing here (since His atomic breath is stated to be nature's strongest weapon), therefore, redundant.

Any character below 6-B without proper radiation and heat resistance after being hit by that ****:

s4td4vk7vgu11.gif

Yeah, I agree with this. I very much agree that this sort of 'weakness' being redundant, and I can vaguely recall other profiles having similar issues in the weakness section of the profile.
As Bernkastelll our OP said, these weaknesses on King Kong's page are not really weaknesses. Last I knew, a weakness is a flaw such as Superman to Kryptonite or Smaug missing a part of his scales and can be something like; "Can't fight near a can of soda because of psychological stress from the baseball exercises".
Kudos to Bernkastelll for finding the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back