• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godzilla vs Kong was an amazing movie!

And now some proposes to upgrades:

1. Kong must have a new key of his aldult form capable to fight Godzilla.
  2. Kong must have Enhanced Senses instead of Liited Enhanced Senses cause Kong's hearing is quite powerful as he was able to hear a trapped Sker Buffalo struggling to break free from the wreckage of a helicopter. His vision is also strong enough to notice people standing on a cliff through the dead of night.
  3. Weapon Mastery, Energy absorption and Projection for Kong with Battle Axe

Thoughts?

So the Monsterverse Godzilla is currently High 6-C. I have my own opinions about that rating but I’m not going to go into them here. What I will say is that for some reason he’s listed as Large Island level rather than Large Island level+ despite his calc being over 550 gigatons. This is a minor change that can be done easily so I’m wondering why it hasn’t been made yet? This would also affect all other High 6-C characters in the verse. Also, according to this opening/viral marketing for Godzilla vs Kong Methuselah has beaten the Queen MUTO. Now this does have issues such as Godzilla and Ghidorah’s weights but there don’t seem to be many issues with this. Therefore, I think Methuselah should be upgraded but what are everyone else’s thoughts?

Last edited:
Both Godzilla and Kong will likely have some speed upgrades from this movie (the former seems to move way quicker, the latter leaping around in the underworld could be high too given his size), although specifics would have to wait for some good quality footage to come out for pixel scaling.

Godzilla's atomic breath to the underworld can probably be calculated with the hologram when planning the mission with the scientist guy who lost his brother. Idk if it scales to combat.

I think 2017 Kong should be "unknown" tho imo, no way he went from 9-A to Tier 6 lmfao.

Both Godzilla and Kong will likely have some speed upgrades from this movie (the former seems to move way quicker, the latter leaping around in the underworld could be high too given his size), although specifics would have to wait for some good quality footage to come out for pixel scaling.

Godzilla's atomic breath to the underworld can probably be calculated with the hologram when planning the mission with the scientist guy who lost his brother. Idk if it scales to combat.

I think 2017 Kong should be "unknown" tho imo, no way he went from 9-A to Tier 6 lmfao.
The Crawlers fought Mechagodzilla, that probably menas an upgrade for 2017 Kong.

Mechagodzilla destroyed the Skullcrawler tbf, and that was before the underworld energy amp.

Speaking of Mechagodzilla, to what extent should he scale considering he fought an exhausted Godzilla and Kong?

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm gonna assume that it fought Godzilla after the later went through a decently long battle with Kong in Hong Kong? If so, it should be fair to assume that MechaGodzilla scales to a decent portion of Godzilla and Kong's power if both had to team up anyway to defeat it

Well, if Kong clearly scales to Godzilla, the franchise owners did not seem to care about logic in this regard, so we likely have to give Kong a statistics key based on this movie that matches Godzilla's.

Last edited:
I mean tbf, the Kong in this movie is a full grown adult as opposed to the teenager he was in Skull Island as the movie stated that he was still growing so I don't think it's implausible to assume a full grown Kong could fight against Godzilla

Well, it is illogical, but we have to go along with it.

Both of their species have fought each other in the past during a war. Kong's weapon IIRC is called the Royal Axe which has been passed down by generations of his race, and seemingly made to battle against Godzillas species with how it absorbs energy from the Atomic Energy they give off.

Kong was an adolecent during 1973 events, then he fought Godzilla as an adult in 2024 so I don't see a major contradiction there.

We should keep Adolecent Kong as 9-A and add a High 6-C+ key for the adult form.

I think that it seems uncontroversial to apply, yes.

Kong was an adolecent during 1973 events, then he fought Godzilla as an adult in 2024 so I don't see a major contradiction there.

We should keep Adolecent Kong as 9-A and add a High 6-C+ key for the adult form.
9-A and High 6-C is a ridiculous gap when Kong is only like three times larger.

I was actually talking about making teenage Kong "unknown", considering his current stats come from smashing helicopters effortlessly and from size only.

You know from the film's viewpoint, isn't Godzilla stronger then Kong? Dude almost Kong in their first bout on the battleship though admittedly Godzilla used his turf against Kong.

@Veloxt1r0kore well it's not said but rather shown in the opening with all the monster pictures and the red x's and stuff, though admittedly I don't think it's ever outright said Godzilla killed them but maybe rather that he and Kong are the only active Titans at the moment

9-A and High 6-C is a ridiculous gap when Kong is only like three times larger.

I was actually talking about making teenage Kong "unknown", considering his current stats come from smashing helicopters effortlessly and from size only.
That is unnecessary otherwise every titan that scales from teenager Kong will be Unknown. Which is not good..

The most likely case is that all the other Titians found and established their own territory. They don't leave that territory in fear of angering Godzilla so that could explain why we don't hear about them or see much of them.

The most likely case is that all the other Titians found and established their own territory. They don't leave that territory in fear of angering Godzilla so that could explain why we don't hear about them or see much of them.
That's also a possibility, though in that opening we also saw the Skull Crawler, MUTOs and King Ghidorah's deaths along with the defeated sign on their pictures with other monsters so it isn't unfair to assume that Godzilla could've put them down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back