• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Revisions 3.7 (SPOILERS WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
Send it here to add to the op.
Evolved Godzilla is twice as powerful than before:

vs. Kong 2# Godzilla goes all out with a 'Barbie pink' makeover! ❗️This detail is seriously cool 🦖
Godzilla's physique is more slender, and his mobility has been upgraded in a straight line! With pink dorsal fins and new sharp spines, the visual impact is off the charts, and his combat power has doubled 🆙 Godzilla doesn't mince words, the more pink he wears, the tougher he gets 👊 The movie is now showing, hurry to the cinema to witness the king's attack, and join Godzilla in an epic battle on the big screen‼️
(ChatGPT Translation)

- https://m.weibo.cn/u/6109987426?jumpfrom=weibocom

I have no idea how this wiki works with things like this, is there going to be a buff on his profile or not?

The mods agree with this thread, so what is going to be from now on?
I mean I'm going to fight for a downgrade whether you implement this thread or not. DDM hasn't responded to me which I am disappointed in so ig I'll talk to some staff and prepare a refutation thread. If you don't apply it now then I'll argue here but if you do just be prepared.

I mean I'm going to fight for a downgrade whether you implement this thread or not. DDM hasn't responded to me which I am disappointed in so ig I'll talk to some staff and prepare a refutation thread. If you don't apply it now then I'll argue here but if you do just be prepared.
I thought we had come to an agreement that I was going to implement a timeframe for Shimo's feat. Besides making a refutation thread just for a harmless 2x multiplier is too much.

Imma be honest, a 2x multiplier is not that big nor that game-changing for a form that has less than 5 minutes of screen time, especially when there are bigger and more important things that this thread goes through like Shimo's new feat
I reaffirm that I didn't change my mind, but I don't want to get stuck on the same topic. I'll not insist more on the 2x multiplier.

The solution for this is that we could rate Godzilla higher than Supercharged Godzilla.

I thought we had come to an agreement that I was going to implement a timeframe for Shimo's feat. Besides making a refutation thread just for a harmless 2x multiplier is too much.
Just because an inaccuracy is small doesn't stop it from being an inaccuracy
Imma be honest, a 2x multiplier is not that big nor that game-changing for a form that has less than 5 minutes of screen time, especially when there are bigger and more important things that this thread goes through like Shimo's new feat
Not that big doesn't work by our rules. We literally can't upscale someone to a higher tier unless they have a 1.5~ difference between their AP and the next tier. If this is how close you need to be for that then no, pulling a multiplier out of your ass isn't gonna follow rules
Arceus, enough. You're being needlessly petty (to say the least) about this.

Downgrade threads that get made purely to spite other upgrades/revisions don't often get as much support as you might think, anyway.
If fixing an inaccuracy that doesn't follow our own rules is spite then report me.

Just because an inaccuracy is small doesn't stop it from being an inaccuracy

Not that big doesn't work by our rules. We literally can't upscale someone to a higher tier unless they have a 1.5~ difference between their AP and the next tier. If this is how close you need to be for that then no, pulling a multiplier out of your ass isn't gonna follow rules

If fixing an inaccuracy that doesn't follow our own rules is spite then report me.
Accept your ass got handed to you in the debate and that staff concensus isn't on your side.

I STILL disagree with Raiden's RPL being removed, and you don't see me going and making refute threads about it: I tried my hand in the CRT, staff concensus was against me, and there's no point losing sleep over it.

Accept your ass got handed to you in the debate and that staff concensus isn't on your side.
don't give a shɪt, i'll do what I want and if you have a problem then refute my points
I STILL disagree with Raiden's RPL being removed, and you don't see me going and making refute threads about it: I tried my hand in the CRT, staff concensus was against me, and there's no point losing sleep over it.
That's a YOU problem. If you can't fight back then don't tell others not to.

don't give a shɪt, i'll do what I want and if you have a problem then refute my points

It’s not that big lil bro, it’s only a 2x amp, just sort it out here, even then the basis for the multiplier is that the energy absorbed in gxk is over 2x more than the energy in the nuke which was going to kill him due to overload

It’s not that big lil bro, it’s only a 2x amp, just sort it out here, even then the basis for the multiplier is that the energy absorbed in gxk is over 2x more than the energy in the nuke which was going to kill him due to overload
just PROVE it. Seriously all i've seen is a vague twitter statement which was for a different transformation and a scaling chain. 2x amps are not gotten through scaling chains, they are gained through statements and you've yet to provide me one.

Ah, the arrogance of someone who can't accept defeat.

I'm gonna tell you something I learned a long time ago: no matter how much you kick scream and proclaim "I'm right!", if people didn't agree with you the first time... they're gonna agree even less the second time.

Arceus calm down on god. You don't sound convincing in the slightest, you just sound pathetic and desperate at this point. Staff obviously do not need to agree with your perspective, we'd all appreciate it if you tried not to force folk to agree with you.
desperate? Alright let me put it this way then. What is the ******* point of rules in this damned place if all it takes is a "its not that deep lil bro" to break them? Why is it that this is allowed to go through when there's been verses that couldn't get through a lesser gap despite massive scaling chains? Why is it that this thing here is simply allowed a multiplier despite providing no proper evidence for it? Tell me.
Ah, the arrogance of someone who can't accept defeat.
Ah, the arrogance of someone who always needs to put themselves above others.
I'm gonna tell you something I learned a long time ago: no matter how much you kick scream and proclaim "I'm right!", if people didn't agree with you the first time... they're gonna agree even less the second time.
That's why I wasn't even gonna bother with this thread and wanted to make a refutation thread. Because of shit like this. The stuff here blatantly breaks established rules and "it's fine cause I sait it is"?

There's no rules against something as miniscule as a 2x multiplier. Your definitely overreacting and being needlessly dramatic for no reason.
First off, the rules generalize multipliers
"Multipliers come from direct statements instead of being reasoned from something else."
2x is a multiplier, so it falls under multipliers. Do they consider 2x a multiplier that falls under the rules? They sure talk about doubling of statistics so they clearly include a 2x multiplier in that.
"That means, for example, that if a verse has powerlevels or statistics, the doubling of a statistic or power level should not be concluded to correspond to the power of the character doubling, unless it is clearly specified to work that way."
so while the quote above isn't related specifically to this case, it proves that a 2x multiplier is considered part of the rules.

desperate? Alright let me put it this way then. What is the ******* point of rules in this damned place if all it takes is a "its not that deep lil bro" to break them? Why is it that this is allowed to go through when there's been verses that couldn't get through a lesser gap despite massive scaling chains? Why is it that this thing here is simply allowed a multiplier despite providing no proper evidence for it? Tell me.
You were given the evidence, you don't like it, and now you're screaming about it.

Aint worth getting your blood pressure up over, watch this.
That's why I wasn't even gonna bother with this thread and wanted to make a refutation thread. Because of shit like this. The stuff here blatantly breaks established rules and "it's fine cause I sait it is"?
You see Arceus, what I said above stands. Also, you completely misunderstood what I said and went on your own rant...

That means, for example, that if a verse has powerlevels or statistics, the doubling of a statistic or power level should not be concluded to correspond to the power of the character doubling, unless it is clearly specified to work that way."
Context matters. The amount of radiation that Kaiju absorb is directly related to their beams like Godzilla. And he can still damage other Kaiju with his physical blows after taking his atomic breath.

He has 20x the energy capacity of his previous form, with energy capacity being directly linked to the strength of his atomic breath. He can charge up with a vastly higher amount of energy and his strikes can harm those who can take his beam.

You were given the evidence, you don't like it, and now you're screaming about it.

Aint worth getting your blood pressure up over, watch this.
same old formula. Make yourself look better than the guy you disagree with, tell them to calm down and send a bob ross video to make yourself look even better. Predictable like a dhar mann video.
You see Arceus, what I said above stands. Also, you completely misunderstood what I said and went on your own rant...
Oh I understood what you said I just used it to say what I was thinking instead.
Context matters. The amount of radiation that Kaiju absorb is directly related to their beams like Godzilla. And he can still damage other Kaiju with his physical blows after taking his atomic breath.
Proves nothing
He has 20x the energy capacity of his previous form, with energy capacity being directly linked to the strength of his atomic breath.
I never disagreed with the 20x multiplier. I am disagreeing with the 2x multiplier for the supercharged form which is entirely based on a scaling chain
He can charge up with a vastly higher amount of energy and his strikes can harm those who can take his beam.
and yet again, proves nothing.

None of this fits the "Multipliers come from direct statements" bit.

I never disagreed with the 20x multiplier. I am disagreeing with the 2x multiplier for the supercharged form which is entirely based on a scaling chain
Ah my apologizes then, seems like I misunderstood what you were disagreeing with. But yeah but the 2x multiplier needs to be directly stated, that you'd be right on.
Evolved Godzilla is twice as powerful than before:

- https://m.weibo.cn/u/6109987426?jumpfrom=weibocom
However there's also this.

Ah my apologizes then, seems like I misunderstood what you were disagreeing with. But yeah but the 2x multiplier needs to be directly stated, that you'd be right on.

However there's also this.
74.03 Teratons x 2 = 148.06 Teratons (Large Country level+)

148.06 Teratons x 20 = 2.96 Petatons (Continent level+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back