• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Revisions 3.7 (SPOILERS WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit Arceus0x, stop acting like we're not in a powerscaling website. Simply accept that, sometimes, CRTs are not to your liking, like DaReaperMan said. I didn't like many of the FNaF profiles getting deleted. Same applies for the many Marvel Godzilla pages being deleted. But what can I do? Endlessly fight? I just accepted it. Afterall, this is a POWERSCALING SITE, not an extremely important thing!

Holy shit Arceus0x, stop acting like we're not in a powerscaling website. Simply accept that, sometimes, CRTs are not to your liking, like DaReaperMan said. I didn't like many of the FNaF profiles getting deleted. Same applies for the many Marvel Godzilla pages being deleted. But what can I do? Endlessly fight? I just accepted it. Afterall, this is a POWERSCALING SITE, not an extremely important thing!
that's the thing. This powerscaling site has a thing called "rules" and if those "rules" aren't followed then the entire rule section can be thrown in the trash bin because there's no point in them existing. If you want a site without those rules then go to comic vine or some subreddit.
This isn't a case of me having a subjective opinion on some point and staff disagreeing with it. It's literally something that is written down in the rules being contradicted. I don't make the rules and if you dislike them then change them.

This thread is the scene with the monke getting in kong’s face and kong just punching him
kong-king-kong.gif

same old formula. Make yourself look better than the guy you disagree with, tell them to calm down and send a bob ross video to make yourself look even better. Predictable like a dhar mann video.
I was telling you gently to calm down, so now I gota be blunt: watch the video and calm yourself, this isn't a national emergency and nobody's getting hurt: it's a battleboarding site that happens to index or vice versa for people.

Take a break, calm down, yeah?

just PROVE it. Seriously all i've seen is a vague twitter statement which was for a different transformation and a scaling chain. 2x amps are not gotten through scaling chains, they are gained through statements and you've yet to provide me one.
I'm not the one arguing it, i'm just saying you're getting unnessecerily angry over something so (relatively) small

Bob ross is so relaxing ngl

I was telling you gently to calm down, so now I gota be blunt
Oh no he's getting serious oh boo hoo what should I do?!?
watch the video and calm yourself, this isn't a national emergency and nobody's getting hurt: it's a battleboarding site that happens to index or vice versa for people.

Take a break, calm down, yeah?
I'll calm down when someone can bring me a proper reason why the 2x multiplier should be accepted and why the rules should be ignored

Nobody jumped you lil bro, you're just getting angry for a 2x multiplier and people are just telling you it's not that big of a deal and it doesn't really matter if godzilla gets the 2x amp or not
Whether it is a big deal or not I'll decide for myself. I was calmly talking to everyone and arguing but then reaper went all "just accept you got your ass handed bro". I was harming nobody, i was talking calmly and I lost my cool when people started patronizing me. The moment I said "I don't give a shit" people pretty much went into "calm down bro its not that deep" mode.

Is this still in the debate stage? If so I have to say I agree with arceus on the basis that supercharged Godzilla shouldn't be counted as a 2x increase as it has no basis other than assuming the size of the nuke due to lack of a concrete value. The 2x evolved multiplier seems fine though as it's pretty explicit and refers to specifically his combat power. However I believe if the evolved multiplier is accepted it should scale to base Godzilla and not his supercharged state due to nothing really corroborating this. The 20x evolved thing I still believe should only applicable to his energy capacity, though the Spiral breath at the end of the film seems to be Godzilla charging his plates to the max, then firing his breath which logic dictates would be 20x greater than before. So I'm for a 20x Spiral atomic breath and whatever that ends up being.

IIRC, the 2x multiplier thing was more so a lowball that Godzilla absorbed something that was originally greater in power to himself, but became supercharged where his power equals his previous power + that of the French Power Plant. And based on the calculation, it could have been up to 9.2x a power up; though this would assume the absorption process only took a second or less was the concern. Absorbing someone or something that was originally stronger than yourself but every out of it got added to your original power should mathematically make you twice as strong.

I left a comment on the calc, I noticed a lot of odd things.
I suppose I might need to look at the link to the calculation if there were some issues with the original calculation however.

IIRC, the 2x multiplier thing was more so a lowball that Godzilla absorbed something that was originally greater in power to himself, but became supercharged where his power equals his previous power + that of the French Power Plant. And based on the calculation, it could have been up to 9.2x a power up; though this would assume the absorption process only took a second or less was the concern. Absorbing someone or something that was originally stronger than yourself but every out of it got added to your original power should mathematically make you twice as strong.
one, the 9.2 calculation literally breaks your own multiplier rules and two, the 2x multiplier is based on the following as per OP
"Godzilla absorbs the French nuclear powerplant (turning him into Supercharged Godzilla), In the novel Supercharged Godzilla was compared to Burning Godzilla in power."
There is no statement that he absorbed anything with more power than himself at all, the french powerplant has far less energy than a nuke he absorbed previously and that boosted him to a lesser than 2x extent (for reference it was a 6-B nuke and the powerplant only has 50 megatons of energy, not to mention he absorbed radiation and not the energy and we don't know what the exact values are in that regard. Basically he got a semi-arbitrary power boost)

one, the 9.2 calculation literally breaks your own multiplier rules and two, the 2x multiplier is based on the following as per OP
"Godzilla absorbs the French nuclear powerplant (turning him into Supercharged Godzilla), In the novel Supercharged Godzilla was compared to Burning Godzilla in power."
There is no statement that he absorbed anything with more power than himself at all, the french powerplant has far less energy than a nuke he absorbed previously and that boosted him to a lesser than 2x extent (for reference it was a 6-B nuke and the powerplant only has 50 megatons of energy, not to mention he absorbed radiation and not the energy and we don't know what the exact values are in that regard. Basically he got a semi-arbitrary power boost)
You can call it "Fiction Logic," and trying to make sense of that is pointless.

I suppose I might need to look at the link to the calculation if there were some issues with the original calculation however.
It's since been deleted from the OP for some reason, but here was the original argument.
Supercharged Godzilla

"Godzilla absorbs the French nuclear powerplant (turning him into Supercharged Godzilla), the same nuclear powerplant that is capable of producing up to 537.7 TWh, which converts to 537700000000 kWh. Bringing this to joules, we get 1935719999999984400 joules or 462.64818356 megatons. All this is the energy production of a single hour, therefore a low-balled result. The Tsar Bomba has 50 megatons of energy. I will use the strongest nuclear weapon ever compared to the one that supercharged Godzilla in 2019. Even though it's a stretch, it's fine. Therefore, Godzilla absorbed 9.2 times more energy than he did in 2019, just by absorbing the French nuclear power plant (at lowball, since this is the energy produced in an hour)."

Sources:
Both the French power plant links are referring to the entire country of Frances nuclear power over the course of an entire year. So the value used for the single powerplant is way off from what it really should be. There's also the case that we don't know how big the nuke that Godzilla absorbed really was, It could have easily been larger than 50 megatons and we would have no way of knowing.

Last edited:
Fiction logic my ass, you're trying to sweep counter evidence under the "it's just fiction" argument.
lol No, what you call "counter-evidence" is nonsensical because you have to prove that Serizawa's nuclear bomb powered Godzilla more than the French nuclear plant. The argument of the 7 Teratons >>>> "50 Megatons" is debunked if you take into account the following:

Supercharged Godzilla was compared to the Burning Godzilla in the novel, who is stronger than the base post-Serizawa nuke Godzilla. It was even said in the novel that when Godzilla battled Scylla, he was "at peak," which would put him at the very least on similar levels to his post-Serizawa nuke Godzilla self from KotM, if not superior. This proves that in MonsterVerse, the French nuclear plant has even more radiation than Serizawa's nuke.

So, the scaling will look like this:

Supercharged Godzilla = Burning Godzilla >>>>>>>> Peak Base Godzilla/Post-Serizawa Nuke Godzilla

lol No, what you call "counter-evidence" is nonsensical because you have to prove that Serizawa's nuclear bomb powered Godzilla more than the French nuclear plant. The argument of the 7 Teratons >>>> "50 Megatons" is debunked if you take into account the following:

Supercharged Godzilla was compared to the Burning Godzilla in the novel, who is stronger than the base post-Serizawa nuke Godzilla. It was even said in the novel that when Godzilla battled Scylla, he was "at peak," which would put him at the very least on similar levels to his post-Serizawa nuke Godzilla self from KotM, if not superior. This proves that in MonsterVerse, the French nuclear plant has even more radiation than Serizawa's nuke.

Supercharged Godzilla = Burning Godzilla >>>>>>>> Peak Base Godzilla/Post-Serizawa Nuke Godzilla
And yet it still doesn't have a 2x multiplier statement which means it doesn't abide by the rules

Its stated that supercharged Godzilla is "less extreme" than Burning Godzilla so him being equal doesn't seem backed up. Also him being at his peak and being equal to his KOTM self seems to at best, make the nuclear plant equal to the serizawa nuke in terms of added power. Though when you factor in that Godzilla was on deaths door when he was fully restored and amped to that level vs a well rested, top condition Godzilla needing more radiation to reach his KOTM peak, it seems to me that the serizawa nuke likely held more energy.

And yet it still doesn't have a 2x multiplier statement which means it doesn't abide by the rules
The logic of this wiki is to make the most accurate profiles possible. Yet if we ignore Supercharged Godzilla, we would be making Godzilla far weaker than he is on purpose. Also, that those are the "Rules" doesn't mean they are always fair. DDM gave his blessing on this and he is a "Super Moderator" the second highest authority in this wiki. Think about it.

Its stated that supercharged Godzilla is "less extreme" than Burning Godzilla so him being equal doesn't seem backed up. Also him being at his peak and being equal to his KOTM self seems to at best, make the nuclear plant equal to the serizawa nuke in terms of added power.
That does not take away from the fact that it is stronger than Peak Base Godzilla.

Also, you did your maths wrong: Peak Base Godzilla is equal to his KOTM self. Supercharged is above Peak Base Godzilla, therefore above his KOTM self.

The logic of this wiki is to make the most accurate profiles possible. Yet if we ignore Supercharged Godzilla, we would be making Godzilla far weaker than he is on purpose.
A lot of downplaying is done here purposefully. If every single scaling chain granted a multiplier most characters we know would be a tier above their current selves.
Also, that those are the "Rules" doesn't mean they are always fair.
And yet they exist, which means they need to be followed.
DDM gave his blessing on this and he is a "Super Moderator" the second highest authority in this wiki. Think about it.
He believed it was right because he thought Godzilla absorbed energy that is greater than his own energy, which is untrue, since he absorbed an undefined amount of energy below that of serizawa's nuke.

A lot of downplaying is done here purposefully. If every single scaling chain granted a multiplier most characters we know would be a tier above their current selves.

And yet they exist, which means they need to be followed.

He believed it was right because he thought Godzilla absorbed energy that is greater than his own energy, which is untrue, since he absorbed an undefined amount of energy below that of serizawa's nuke.
So, why do we have to do the same to Godzilla?

The rules thing sounds more like an excuse than a real argument.

I wrote a comment proving that the French nuclear plant>>>>>>Serizawa's nuke (it's above). This proves you're just ignoring arguments, and up to this point, approximately seven people disagree with you.

So, why do we have to do the same to Godzilla?

The rules thing sounds more like an excuse than a real argument.
Because they're the freaking rules????
You either follow rules or change the rules. There's no in between.
I wrote a comment proving that the French nuclear plant>>>>>>Serizawa's nuke (it's above).
And Scylla debunked it well
This proves you're just ignoring arguments
This proves your best argument is "Peak Base Godzilla is above! 1! 1" which means nothing and serves no purpose in proving a multiplier.
and up to this point, approximately seven people disagree with you.

There is a solution to this; just accept it and move on.

Like for example: I didn't like when the Godzilla In Hell profiles were downgraded or when the Marvel Godzilla profiles/verse were deleted. But I just accepted it and moved on.
L

Geese this is starting into a domestic disturbance case, you two need to take this somewhere private and not scare away the kids

Jokes aside, I haven't been keeping up with the thread so can anyone fill me in on what are the disagreements are currently? Wanted to give my perspective on the matter and so I just need some information from the opposing side.

Smth about a x2 multiplier which has now essentially focused on the French Nuclear Plant that Goji nommed in GxK vs Serizawa nuke in KotM.

Smth about a x2 multiplier which has now essentially focused on the French Nuclear Plant that Goji nommed in GxK vs Serizawa nuke in KotM.
Thank you for your response. Honestly I don't have much comments on that since, based off the scan provided by Apex, they do compare Supercharged Godzilla's energy to Boston but also note that it's not as extreme as when he was Burning Godzilla.

At the very least, will Evolved Godzilla be given a 2x multiplier from base? That screenshot in the OP says he became twice as powerful as he was in base so if Supercharged doesn't qualify for 2x, Evolved should

That does not take away from the fact that it is stronger than Peak Base Godzilla.

Also, you did your maths wrong: Peak Base Godzilla is equal to his KOTM self. Supercharged is above Peak Base Godzilla, therefore above his KOTM self.
That's fair, however all that means is that he's greater than his KOTM self by an unknown degree in his supercharged mode. However, that doesn't indicate any kind of multiplier and is actually contradicted by the fact that his evolved form is stated to be 2x his normal which would logically mean that supercharged Godzilla would fall somewhere between the two. Based on the current 6-B scaling I would say that the most accurate way to index the values given what we know would be: High 6-B (100 Teratons) with his supercharged state since it's above his normal KOTM self to an unknown degree not to exceed 2x and High 6-B (148.06 Teratons) in evolved state since it's an explicit 2x combat power increase. Also if you didn't know I'm all for Godzilla evolved's spiral atomic breath scaling to 20x his normal physicals which would make Godzilla's evolved atomic breath 1.480 Petatons since it's 20x his normal, un-supercharged, self. What do you think about this?

Just want to make sure is Shimo calculate been accepted ? If yes than should base Evolved Godzilla is multi continent for scaling with Shimo, I'm mean the whole fight show they equal with each other. And since Evolved Godzilla is 2x stronger than Supercharged Godzilla so Supercharged Godzilla is 1/2 of Shimo calculate. Like Arceus0x said we don't have Supercharged Godzilla 2x stronger than normal Godzilla statement but that also mean he not be just limited below 2x stronger. And for Supercharged Evolved Godzilla he 20x capacity of power than Supercharged Godzilla = 10x normal evolved Godzilla= 10x Shimo calculate. That my thought, could be wrong though but I want to said

Question: is Shimo or whoever capable of channeling the energy they use in their ice beams into their strikes?
Because temperature change feats (like freezing) don't scale to physicals without an Energy System of some sort, especially AZ which is pretty much matterhax in a trenchcoat.

Question: is Shimo or whoever capable of channeling the energy they use in their ice beams into their strikes?
Because temperature change feats (like freezing) don't scale to physicals without an Energy System of some sort, especially AZ which is pretty much matterhax in a trenchcoat.
No. We don't scale the Ice Breath to Shimo's physicals.

Btw, I replied to you in my calc. Can you please take a look?

Last edited:
To be honest, it should end up scaling to their physicals. Kong survived it prior the BEAST Glove amp, although injured. Shimo likely used it against Godzilla in their past confrontation, and Ghidorah survived it although he was freezed.
Didn’t Godzilla break out after being hit full on while skar king was shattered after being hit when frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back