• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people got access to Google Books and using the search bar they got some hints of what will happen.
Scylla wants to feed on a nuclear bomb, but Godzilla appears and she is driven away.
Amhuluk and Behemoth will fight, and Godzilla tells the first to stay away from Behemoth's Amazon turf.
Na Kika/Kraken will be captured by some criminals and Godzilla will rescue her.
After Godzilla senses Ghidorah, he tells to the other Titans to sleep, so that they don't fall under his spell like in KotM.

Can High Animalistic animals be sadistic?
Cats and Orcas are known to play with their prey before killing them, and crows have been shown to instigate fights between street cats and enjoy the show. Chimpanzees also have very well-documented sadistic tendencies. So yes, I'd say highly intelligent animals have shown some pretty human-like behaviour in that regard. Then again, I don't think those particular examples I mentioned are in the "Animalistic intelligence" category, necessarily. One could argue they're FAR smarter than that in certain regards (Such as Orca's showing very advanced emotional and social intelligence, in addition to their hunting prowess), and even bordering on human-like levels.

That is to say, yeah, Godzilla is clearly not that dumb lol.

I will definitely be curious to see what kind of feats we could see for the various Titans in the expanded materials. I'm hoping for more clear scaling, considering they currently scale to 7-A for presumably being comparable to Mothra, whose 7-A feat is from her God Rays, which she uses for clearing storms and as a beacon, but never bothers using for offense purposes against other monsters, (the wording of "weaponized" used in her Cryptid Profile would suggest it can be used for offense, however). I wouldn't mind getting more evidence to just downscale the 7-As to Godzilla, considering it already seems weird that under the current scaling Mothra and Rodan would be several dozen times weaker than Ghidorah, despite Mothra's silk being strong enough to restrain Ghidorah and Rodan managing to last a minute in close combat with Ghidorah (assuming that High 6-C for Ghidorah stays that is. If the High 6-C monsters get downgraded to 6-C, than the gap with 7-A isn't nearly as large)

Also, I wonder if the Skullcrawler should get an additional key for the variant that appeared in Godzilla vs. Kong, which wasn't much smaller than Mechagodzilla, and thus should be considerably larger than Ramarak. Not really anything impressive to scale it to though, considering it was casually destroyed by a Mechagodzilla that could only reach 40% power.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's on the profile
No, it isnt, the feat on the profile is from godzilla making a tunnel to it in 2 minutes with his breath and kong could react to it, however, I'm talking about the feat from Kong travelling from that hollow core inside of the earth to the surface

Yee, it's on their profiles.
BTW fellas, what do you think about this statement from Arvid Nelson here? I think it shows that the MUTOs or those who eat radiation like Godzilla get stronger through constant eating of radiation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back