• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys prefer SpaceGodzilla or Destoroyah if you had to choose one as a final villain to end the franchise?
Destoroyah. Way scarier design imo and he was the first monster to ever kill Godzilla (well besides humanity ;) ) and has way cooler abilities like his laser horn thing and his alternate forms

Destoroyah is easy to set up, already set an oxygen bomb in the ocean. Simply take the mutated animals, amplify them through experiments created by a research division in Monarch, have it go out of control, and then bam.

So I'm reading the Godzilla vs Kong novel atm and it's pretty solid thus far, adds in new events which weren't from the movie such as what happened to the Iwi prior to the movie and or added new details to events that did occur such as confirming the events of Kingdom Kong and Dominion to have happened in the story

So I'm reading the Godzilla vs Kong novel atm and it's pretty solid thus far, adds in new events which weren't from the movie such as what happened to the Iwi prior to the movie and or added new details to events that did occur such as confirming the events of Kingdom Kong and Dominion to have happened in the story
Are there any new feats so far? Is the reason for the storm clarified?

I seconded this to be closed and move on to the main discussion since the main points in this thread was concluded:
There you guys can discussing about next project for the CRT, MonsterVerse prediction, and more. I also given my thought on the newest comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back