• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Revisions 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

Hanna-Barbera verse

Currently, HB Godzilla has Transonic reactions scaling from jets, but he has a better feat by dodging the Power Dragon's lightning which is Massively Hypersonic Attack Speed. An amazing person called Aguywhodoesthings calculated the Lightning feat, and another amazing person called DarkCarioca evaluated and approved it. DC choose the high-end of the calc Mach 377.06 (Massively Hypersonic)

Diplodocus

Needs an upgrade to Tier High 8-C based on this ACCEPTED calc.

Gekido-Jin

Gekido-Jin needs the 9-A backed with this ACCEPTED calc

Zone Angel x Fighter

Zone Fighter, Zone Angel, and the Garogas in general should be upgraded to tier 9-A scaling from Gold Garoga, who can be harmed by ZF.

SSS9

SSS9 should be upgraded to tier 9-C scaling from the mini-Biollante vines and punched through a wooden wall

Rozan

Rozan should straightaway scale from Showa King Kong since she fought him. She has to be upgraded to Tier 6-B scaling from him.

Controller X

Controller X's first key scales from Ozaki who is rated as Tier 9-C, therefore Controller X should be downgraded from Tier 9-B to that level.

Heat-Seeker

It doesn't have a justification for its 9-A key, so I think it is better to remove it and just leave the Tier 6-C feats that are justified.

Niko Tatopoulos

He and everyone who scales from him needs to be upgraded to Tier 9-C, as Niko can shatter glass with relative ease.

MonsterVerse

Thoughts?

Last edited:
This will be simple.

Hanna-Barbera verse

Currently, HB Godzilla has Transonic reactions scaling from jets, but he has a better feat by dodging the Power Dragon's lightning which is Massively Hypersonic Attack Speed. Therefore Godzilla and all the monsters who scale from him will have their speed upgraded.
Needs a calculation and needs evidence of it being actual lightning rather than normal electricity (which is slower on average but can vary) or just a weird beam
Diplodocus

Needs an upgrade to Tier High 8-C based on this ACCEPTED calc.
Wouldn't he scale to Godzilla?
Gekido-Jin

Gekido-Jin needs the 9-A key removed because reading the comic again it says he battled some
warriors, not that he can destroy villages. Due to the vagueness of the story and the context for his feats, We should only use the key that fought Godzilla instead.
nah, have two keys - one at 9-C and another at kaiju size
Zone Angel x Fighter

Zone Fighter, Zone Angel, and the Garogas in general should be upgraded to tier 9-A scaling from Gold Garoga, who can be harmed by ZF.
why should they scale? Also isn't this circular scaling as ZF scales to GG because he scales to ZF?
mmm maybe you could just make it plain 9-B. Extremely blatant superhuman feats around that ballpark can sometimes be scaled to baseline 9-B without a calc.
Rozan

Rozan should straightaway scale from Showa King Kong since she fought him. She has to be upgraded to Tier 6-B scaling from him.
True, was planning on changing that at some point.
Controller X

Controller X's first key scales from Ozaki who is rated as Tier 9-C, therefore Controller X should be downgraded from Tier 9-B to that level.
yes ig
Heat-Seeker

It doesn't have a justification for its 9-A key, so I think it is better to remove it and just leave the Tier 6-C feats that are justified.
It could probably keep 9-B or maybe 9-A if you make a KE calc for the physical body of the ship. 6-C scales specifically to weapons rather than anything else.
MonsterVerse

sure
Can you explain this?
No. It didn't damage him, it never pierced him and it at most bothered him. Additionally bullets have piercing so all that energy packed into one small area of the body would obviously cause some unpleasent sensations.
No. The Warbat was unharmed. It squealed, maybe because it was unpleasant or maybe it was just weaker to heat. Otherwise it had 0 damaged tissue and it stayed on Kong after that. At most it distracted it slightly. It also makes no sense for the HEAV to scale to a similar energy output as the nuke in the last film when Mechagodzilla is considered to be an innovative creation.
  • This Carnivorous Plant should be downgraded to Tier 10-C, given we don't give Tiers by size anymore without a calculation.
You can scale via sheer size when we're in tiers 10-C through 9-C. If it is featless but that big it should simply scale to "At least 10-B". Heck, I don't really get the point of this profile existing in the first place tbh.
No. He blocked them but it didn't visibly harm him in any way. I think it is yet again an effect similar to Godzilla getting staggered by average deep-sea and aerial missiles and battleship gunfire in 2014 and KOTM. It makes no sense that the normal non-nuclear missiles would scale to 6-B when Godzilla came unscathed from a 6-B point-blank nuclear bomb.
Thoughts?
and prayers

Needs a calculation and needs evidence of it being actual lightning rather than normal electricity (which is slower on average but can vary) or just a weird beam

why should they scale? Also isn't this circular scaling as ZF scales to GG because he scales to ZF?

mmm maybe you could just make it plain 9-B. Extremely blatant superhuman feats around that ballpark can sometimes be scaled to baseline 9-B without a calc.

yes ig

It could probably keep 9-B or maybe 9-A if you make a KE calc for the physical body of the ship. 6-C scales specifically to weapons rather than anything else.

sure

Can you explain this?

No. It didn't damage him, it never pierced him and it at most bothered him. Additionally bullets have piercing so all that energy packed into one small area of the body would obviously cause some unpleasent sensations.

No. The Warbat was unharmed. It squealed, maybe because it was unpleasant or maybe it was just weaker to heat. Otherwise it had 0 damaged tissue and it stayed on Kong after that. At most it distracted it slightly. It also makes no sense for the HEAV to scale to a similar energy output as the nuke in the last film when Mechagodzilla is considered to be an innovative creation.

You can scale via sheer size when we're in tiers 10-C through 9-C. If it is featless but that big it should simply scale to "At least 10-B". Heck, I don't really get the point of this profile existing in the first place tbh.

No. He blocked them but it didn't visibly harm him in any way. I think it is yet again an effect similar to Godzilla getting staggered by average deep-sea and aerial missiles and battleship gunfire in 2014 and KOTM. It makes no sense that the normal non-nuclear missiles would scale to 6-B when Godzilla came unscathed from a 6-B point-blank nuclear bomb.

and prayers
I agree with this post for the most part

Sure, makes sense.
No. As soon as Goji shows up, the dinosaur just runs away. The best feat he has to scale to Godzilla is dodging the atomic breath.
I think this could be used.
Good point.
ou can scale via sheer size when we're in tiers 10-C through 9-C. If it is featless but that big it should simply scale to "At least 10-B". Heck, I don't really get the point of this profile existing in the first place tbh.
Honestly, you are right. The character is fully featless and can't really do anything, using it in a thread or something just wouldn't work, for example.
and prayers
Cheers.

Wikizilla says is lightning.

The episode just

confirms it.

He doesn't fight Godzilla
He fought warriors, yes. But it was never stated how strong they were. Maybe someone can calculate his GPE tho...

No, no, Gold Garoga is Tier 9-A, Zone Fighter x Angel can damage him, and the other Garogas scale from the Zones.

Ok

I see

Nothing implies the ship can survive a crash at its top speed tho. Also if you're willing to help us make a calc for it then thanks.

Can you explain this?
Preston Packard has Tier 9-A by using bombs, but that's outdated since someone forgot to upgrade him to Likely 8-C+ scaling from Kong.

How a 9-B weapon can bother an 8-C+ character? Due to how she behaves in the scene the bullets should be strong enough to make it stop attacking her mortal enemy (Kong)

Ok
I don't see the problem with having this profile either. The wiki was made to provide stats of fictional characters, that profile is doing that.

Wikizilla says is lightning.

The episode just

confirms it.

Wikizilla is irrelevant here but the evidence holds. It needs a calc though.
He doesn't fight Godzilla
Ok
No need. We scale martial artists to 9-C
No, no, Gold Garoga is Tier 9-A, Zone Fighter x Angel can damage him, and the other Garogas scale from the Zones.
Ok
Nothing implies the ship can survive a crash at its top speed tho. Also if you're willing to help us make a calc for it then thanks.
Just scale it to 9-B. An average car can survive a 9-B impact, so should a ship.
Preston Packard has Tier 9-A by using bombs, but that's outdated since someone forgot to upgrade him to Likely 8-C+ scaling from
How does he scale
How a 9-B weapon can bother an 8-C+ character? Due to how she behaves in the scene the bullets should be strong enough to make it stop attacking her mortal enemy (Kong)
Because that's how the story goes. How can a baseline 9-C weapon (pistol) kill a 9-B to 9-B+ animal (elephant)? How can a 10-C bug sting a 9-C human and pierce skin? The gun here probably just bothered it a bit, didn't even pierce it. It shouldn't scale.
I don't see the problem with having this profile either. The wiki was made to provide stats of fictional characters, that profile is doing that.
The issue here is rather it being featless and irrelevant overall. It's just a creature that appears once and plays no role anywhere. If it had some relevancy to the story or at least feats it could exist but overall we don't even know if it can fight anything or even if it would.

Right...are you willing to make it?

How does he scale
He was going to kill Kong with the bombs

The issue here is rather it being featless and irrelevant overall. It's just a creature that appears once and plays no role anywhere. If it had some relevancy to the story or at least feats it could exist but overall we don't even know if it can fight anything or even if it would.
It ate a wasp the size of a human hand

Ok

No need. We scale martial artists to 9-C

Ok

Just scale it to 9-B. An average car can survive a 9-B impact, so should a ship.

How does he scale

Because that's how the story goes. How can a baseline 9-C weapon (pistol) kill a 9-B to 9-B+ animal (elephant)? How can a 10-C bug sting a 9-C human and pierce skin? The gun here probably just bothered it a bit, didn't even pierce it. It shouldn't scale.

Looks good, but Arceus does say one needs to calculate how fast the character(s) move relative to how fast the lightning does.

As mentioned, the lighting dodge should be calced. Most of the other stuff looks alright and I agree with Arceus on the giving the 9-B state. I don't have much to say on the monsterverse stuff since I don't fully remember the movie.

Looks good, but Arceus does say one needs to calculate how fast the character(s) move relative to how fast the lightning does.
As mentioned, the lighting dodge should be calced. Most of the other stuff looks alright and I agree with Arceus on the giving the 9-B state. I don't have much to say on the monsterverse stuff since I don't fully remember the movie.
An amazing person called Aguywhodoesthings calculated the Lightning feat, and another amazing person called DarkCarioca evaluated and approved it. DC choose the high-end of the calc Mach 377.06 (Massively Hypersonic)

Since it has been more than two days since this thread was accepted, I proceeded to make the updates.

This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back