• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we know Momoshiki's dimension is a parallel dimension which mean =universe

even thou its canon info but some of u think its funny and laughing like as if op was joking ƒÿ×

but i doubt that will ever accepted cuz outlier lol

Actually he's correct, Momoshiki's dimension has a red shift nebula which means it is an ever expanding universe started with an impact comparable to a big bang, meaning he has universal ap

Blackcurrant91 said:
Maybe cause there is nothing to prove it's universe sized? Pocket dimension creation isn't automatically universe level lol.
parallel to universe stetement prove it's size no?

Omimi said:
Blackcurrant91 said:
Maybe cause there is nothing to prove it's universe sized? Pocket dimension creation isn't automatically universe level lol.
parallel to universe stetement prove it's size no?
Don't worry about it, The vs battle wiki rights off anything that they don;t like as an outlier a don't like admitting that they're wrong

This is good, I'll follow it. You can say in a way this is true thanks to the arguments above but till more and concrete feats is an outliner. Otherwise there will be a War Coming because there are no good feats or statements, then will come the non-canon and canon squad, and don't forget the databook patrol.

Zaratthustra said:
This is good, I'll follow it.
You can say in a way this is true thanks to the arguments above but till more and concrete feats is an outliner. Otherwise there will be a War Coming because there are no good feats or statements, then will come the non-canon and canon squad, and don't forget the databook patrol.
This is not even remotely close to being true. Prove the Narutoverse is universe sized anyway.

i thought all verse universe were considered universe sized in here

did it change or u just don't know about that ?

This is not even remotely close to being true. Prove the Narutoverse is universe sized anyway.

I never stated to accept that Momoshoki is Universal, just that the animation and novel stated some things that could be true if there are more feats. And their Universe is Universal in size as we accept for other verses.

I think Andy already addressed the argument in the OP. Is there anything left to discuss or should I close this thread now?

AKM sama said:
I think Andy already addressed the argument in the OP. Is there anything left to discuss or should I close this thread now?
Is that what I did? I just clarified what the standards for realm size are. I have absolutely no opinion on the OP itself as I am not a naruto expert.

Since the OP's thread is based on the notion of "parallel dimension = universe sized", you did a good job at both.

We should probably close this thread. It has derailed too much.

pathetic mortals

Nardoe and Sauce are at Tier Memetic Negative Infinity

Utter downplay

well i didnt think its too much to ask to take this serious even thou info is canon

but smfh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back