• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! In this forum post, I will be explaining why Naruto is Universal in the New Era
First of all, let's start with the Boruto Movie Novelization.

In the Boruto movie novelization, Momoshiki was said to be able to draw power from his own pocket dimension.
Pocket Dimensions are a synonym for Pocket Universe. Pocket Universe = Real Universe So Momoshiki was able to draw power from an entire Universe.
This is further backed up by the official Subbed where it says the same thing.
Naruto had exactly half of his chakra extracted by Momoshiki. So Naruto was at 50% Strength
Sasuke & Naruto > Momoshiki
Naruto > Sasuke
So if Naruto were to be at full strength (100%)
Naruto (FP, 100%) > Momoshiki
and Momoshiki is Universal
Toneeri-repaired-the-4-D-Space-Toneri-is-Universal.png
Space-is-curved-in-all-dimensions.png

Therefore, Naruto is also Universal.

Next up, I want to talk about Naruto vs Toneri,
Space is curved.
Toneri significantly affected/repaired a 4D space.
Universal+ is where you significantly affect, create or destroy an infinitely 3-D space, a space-time-continuum, or a 4D space.
Later on, you can see Naruto clearly overpowering Toneri, beating him in a fight, even after he becomes stronger than he was when he repaired the 4-D Space.
If you wish to view the full fight,

Naruto has over-powered 2 characters (who have proved to be Universal/Universal+)
Therefore, Naruto is bare minimum Universal and arguably Universal+

I'm not completely certain about this and this is why I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this! :)

Reactions: Gio

• Please refrain from using the "Boruto: Naruto the Movie Novelization" for scaling. It has been retconned by the anime and the manga, which makes it unsuitable for this purpose.

I've moved this to the Content Revision Board.

Anyway, using the Boruto movie novelization to scale the canon characters is against the rules. It's been discussed countless times, and rejected on the basis that the movie has been retconned by the anime and manga.

Also, the spatial curvature stuff is only Spatial Manipulation hax, which is already on the profiles. It has no quantifiable AP rating.

Soooo yeah, this is rejected. My apologies.
I'll be closing the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back