• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

mobius more habilidades #2 and ANTI LIFE EQUATION profile?

In my view, no, not right now. It would be good to have an ALE profile since it takes entity form (confirmed to be canon by Morrison) but it'll need a ton more scans and formatting.

Well, I really don't think that we should consider "Death of the New Gods" as canon, given that its treatment of The Source basically turned a truly transdual mixture of Nirvana and the Para Brahman into The In-Betweener, and didn't fit at all with the Final Crisis event. Or do you only want to use the "Cosmic Odyssey" story?

On my break - can't talk more after this reply

Long story short: Morrison confirmed the story itself as canon (Infinity Man taking New God souls and whatnot appeared in numerous other ongoings at the time) but only specifically retconned two things: 1) Darkseid and Orion's final battle in DotNG was an apocryphal retelling of an unknowable cosmic event and cannot be taken as canon, and 2) the Source is nondual, so the entity that bonded with the Anti-Life Entity and claimed to be the Source was not truly the Source, just likely another aspect of Anti-Life. Nothing else was retconned, and pretty much all ongoing series at the time treated the story as canon.

In my opinion, The Source that appeared in DotNG is a small part of The Source as a whole. In this panel , The Life Equation - the other half of the ALE was described as operating codes for reality and also was called as "The Source". This indicated that the Life Equation and the ALE is in fact a small portion of the nondual Source, which responsible for the creation of all things.

well I am reading a COEI-based novel and asta now declares itself as canonical and has the Confirmation of being a sub-product of the COIE written by marv wolfman you can take a scan of this and add it to the main profile of mobius

Back