• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

mobius more habilidades #2 and ANTI LIFE EQUATION profile?

Well, the overview for that is poor, given the blog post links.

Well, that is still a very poor explanation, and nothing will happen here until I get a useful easy to understand summary.

Okay, I want you to add the skills cited in the blogs that I put to the Anti-monitor profile and I am wondering if it is possible to create a profile for the anti-life equation also add the powers (apart from classic mind hax it also has demonstrations to cancel the connection of the new gods to the source, how to cause death with just one word, ect) that they give to their users (orion, darkseid, mobius, ect) I divided them into two blogs to make the op cleaner

1-Yes

2-ok, I will begin by ordering anti-life in the form of a profile of powers (such as the Phenomena Intervention of blazblue), since I was waiting for it to be accepted that it was possible to create it

You need to create a blog post draft first, so knowledgeable members can comment.

No, the "Death of the New Gods" storyline completely contradicted everything else we know about The Source, as well as the Final Crisis storyline.

and I did the change in the op (on the part of Feats of the ALE) now, the death of the new gods is inconsistenete but we can scale the powers displayed by characters? (they are not the source, soulfire Darkseid and Orion ) for example Darkseid can create / invoke shadow demons with ale

That was just Grant Morrison debunking Jim Starlin's portrayal of the equation in DOTNG.

>"Energy Absorption here and here"

Yes.

>"Inmortality negation

kills guardians of universe

Kills inmortal man"

Killing is not a power.

>"Size ManipulationEdit from a person's size up to be much bigger than buildings"

Not with that context.

For the Anti-Monitor stuff:

Reality Warping - Anti-Monitor's devouring of life from Earth-3 cracked open the multiverse but no traditional reality warping was done

Conceptual - Spectre is seeing new concepts, none are being destroyed. The other two scans aren't related to conceptual manipulation.

Empathic - Supes was being drawn into the void because he didn't belong in reality anymore, not because of a power used by AM

Causality - Not sure if these apply or not

Pain - Those aren't effects intentionally caused by AM. It's how their powers were working.

Energy Absorption - This power's already on his profile

Acausality - not sure

Immortality Negation - his attacks hit the soul and have EE, which is already on his profile

Size - Those are two different armors (and AM is the energy being inhabiting them)

Madness - that scan doesn't show that

List of stuff - those are side effects rather than things directly done by AM

Weather/gravity/elemental - again, side effects of the destruction

Immunity to empathic - he only says he's not motivated by emotion, not that he lacks it

Resistance to Info Analysis - Superman only said he couldn't figure out a way to stop it, not that he couldn't examine it

Resistance to Shadow Demon powers - That scan shows sorcerer-altered demons harming AM from the inside

Resistance to Precog - That also just means that Dream Girl can't precog things that originate completely outside her multiverse

For the Shadow Demon stuff:

Psimon - he can do other stuff besides control, this isn't direct evidence of that resistance

Shazam - that's legit; also a great regen feat for them

Possession - iirc...yep

Perception - Fate says they destroyed her nerves, so nope

Body Control/Size Alteration - I need more context to be sure

Flight - Absolutely

Self-Sustenance - Yes

What PrinceOfTheMorning accepted can probably be applied.

Thanks to him and Eficiente for helping out.

Shouldn't we remove the astral brain stuffs on his justifications? I think it is just what would happen if pure antimatter collides with dark matter.

We can add instead that he cracked the multiverse open or it is more a side effect of him destroying earth-3?

What if we list the secondary skills tested by the wave of antimatter as we do with Richard through Environmental Destruction (gravity, solar, time, ect) since it looks like more acceptable

the size of the antimonitor could be; large size (varies, from 0 to 2)

about the probability / casuality hax I think it should be at least limited since I need help from the spectro and it would be something similar to the limited manipulation of post crisis superman (I need the help of the golden age superman) or gogeta and broly

bump

I want to say that in the acausality we can do as they did with the null of magic, since we can see how in Ganthern it states that anti matter exists in a different logic system and the superman statement about the universe of anti matter that has physical laws different is accompanied of the question of the captain atom of earth 4 (about whether his atomic powers work against the antimonitor) and almost at the end of the crisis this is answered that it is true (even against statue of the anti monitor did not work and stein declares that the anti matter was affecting the power of firestorm), so I propose that he get acausality 4 through the universe of antimatter.

Antvasima said:
What PrinceOfTheMorning accepted can probably be applied.

Thanks to him and Eficiente for helping out.
Elizio33 said:
Shouldn't we remove the astral brain stuffs on his justifications? I think it is just what would happen if pure antimatter collides with dark matter.
Antvasima said:
I am fine with if you remove it.
This is what needs to be done here.

if you remove it, it would also eliminate the part of reducing the multiverse by the same fact that matter=/=anti matter does not coexist.

It is not an attack potency feat just the result of what would have happened if pure antimatter collides with dark matter at the center of the multiverse which could have ended the regular multiverse AND the dark multiverse.

Well, the whole thread is about adding new abilities on Anti-Monitor and create a profile for the Anti Life Equation. If you want, i can remove the astral brain blowing the dark multiverse stuff and POTM was agree that this stuff should be removed.

Well could I move it to the part of the brain destroying the dark multiverse to the EE? and other things feats like the wave of anti matter affecting the natures and those things should figure for environmental destruction.

It's really not needed since it's not a feat. And the other stuff you're talking about for environmental destruction are consequences of the universes getting destroyed, not an inherent property of antimatter.

Yes. No problem.

Is there anything left to do here?

Back