• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

mobius more habilidades #2 and ANTI LIFE EQUATION profile?

Well, Grant Morrison worded it as a formula for how to mind-control people into tyranny.

I don't know, Rick seems fake

maybe a good power we think about what we should add and put some things on the mobius blog like manipulation of madness, perception and climate

And if it's a mathematical formula, don't you laugh mathematical manipulation?

basically add new skills(say more evidence of mobius acausality 4)+ a new key to the anti monitor and the ALE that the pose and Darkseid also see if it is possible to create a profile for the ALE basically.

And the ALE would not be mathematical manipulation since it basically uses a mathematical form to control you?

The ALE is more then just math tho

Orion used it to kill a Multiversal being as I recall and it empowered Mobius in the New 52

@Hellbeast

How do you wish to change the profiles specifically?

Basically Darkseid should have the Equation's abilities listed as a sub tabber (in the style of Anti Monitor) for his Godhead self since that's the one time I remember him having the full thing

Prince made a good profile on his sandbox which I think sums it up well

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then. Are you willing to do so?

So what about everything else? (new skills for ALE and Mobius)

and now that I remember the death of the new gods, the ALE did not say that it was part of the The Source which means that We must also give these powers to him.

(It is possible to have acausality 5 for being an aspect of a 1A being since I saw the profile of the Chaos King (marvel) and had that justification, that is not scalable to the black racer (aspect of Death of the Endless and the ALE (source aspect)? and it is possible that mobius has 5 causality for basically having the ALE)

>"is also the fact that I destroy the ALE on a universal level"

That's not what he says.

>"there is also the fact that the anti monitor hit all creation on all planes that are described as inmaterial planes."

Inmaterail planes=/=concepts. This can be addedto his NPI tho.

>"was trying to attract the earth 2 superma"

We don't know if it's that power but it is Social Influencing. The wording should indicate that this is not done by he himself but by the void that ends up in the universes he erases. Also, this adds Pre-Crisis Superma type 1 Acausality, and type 2 after the dumb wording of the power is fixed.

>"was going to change history so that the universe of anti-matter is the supreme with only his hand"

Well, it's more so Probability Manipulation, or even Fate Manipulation as it's done to the future. But it also could just be nothing as the multiverse was going to be one-shotted, meaning that what he said could happen without any of those powers going on.

>"erase multiple past of several heroes This is also http://i.imgur.com/mUyDzID.jpg?1 http://i.imgur.com/jZM9Szm.jpg?1 http://i.imgur.com/miIYSru.jpg?1 http://i.imgur.com/Fn3h3D4.jpg?1"

As before. And he did that with the Spectre.

>"Parian and Alexander being tortured by the anti monitor from afar"

That's not what's happening.

Continuing later.

Eficiente's conclusions seem fine as usual.

Stop bumping so frequently. Eficiente will continue when he finds the time.

2 things 1- (do not be offended) but only eficiente is the voice to say that something is right on issues related to adding things to DC characters?

2-I think they should invent a regra of the bump time, right now I saw a user doing bump every 5 minutes

Well, I have to unsubscribe to this thread soon ,due to lack of time, so I would appreciate if you stop disturbing me.

Oliver de jesus said:
1- (do not be offended) but only eficiente is the voice to say that something is right on issues related to adding things to DC characters?
You do have a point there but..idk what to say about it.

Well, I tend to rely on the staff members who have been reliable in the past regarding these sort of issues.

What do you want to do here, and why, in summary?

Back