• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor revision towards resisting destruction energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resistance to Void Manipulation & Existence Erasure (Withstood the Destruction Energy Ball of a God of Destruction, which could erase beings, objects, energy blasts and even souls from existence, and warped the World of Void)
I recently help answer a question on topic to why isn't resistance to destruction energy also have resistance towards Soul manipulation or at least soul destruction since erasure is just a higher form of destruction.
The answer is that it should also (Should have deconstruction, explosion manip, power null, corrosion inductment, and immortality negation)

I agree, i think its very stupid that its not considered resistance to soul manipulation even though hakai is treated as an AP based attack and an EE based attack also, so clearly the soul has some resistance so soul manip as well.

Seems logical. Hakai directly erases the soul. Those that can resist the existence erasing qualities of Hakai can withstand the soul destroying aspects as well.

Resistance to Void Manipulation & Existence Erasure (Withstood the Destruction Energy Ball of a God of Destruction, which could erase beings, objects, energy blasts and even souls from existence, and warped the World of Void)
I recently help answer a question on topic to why isn't resistance to destruction energy also have resistance towards Soul manipulation or at least soul destruction since erasure is just a higher form of destruction.

Agreed: @godofice @Nullflowerblush @LuffyRuffy46307
Disagreed:
Neutral:
What is this being argued here
Because desteuction and erasure are completely different things

Those aren't mutually exclusive
Exclussive...? I am sorry but i don't get how does that corelate to what i said
Simply put, existance erasure is erasing from existance, which is not the same as manipulating the thing getting erased, or else everyone who has EE would have matter manipulation, like, attacking an concept doesn't give you concept manipulation, same logic here, this is nothing more than potent EE

Exclussive...? I am sorry but i don't get how does that corelate to what i said
Simply put, existance erasure is erasing from existance, which is not the same as manipulating the thing getting erased, or else everyone who has EE would have matter manipulation, like, attacking an concept doesn't give you concept manipulation, same logic here, this is nothing more than potent EE
Bruh.. why are you nitpicking the op it’s just called destruction energy because hakai literally means destroying destroying something can be referencing to erasing something anyways so they’re not mutually exclusive (dont try to stonewall challenge anyways someone with EE can have matter manip at the same time depending on how they erase something like turning them into dust etc.

Bruh.. why are you nitpicking the op it’s just called destruction energy because hakai literally means destroying destroying something can be referencing to erasing something anyways so they’re not mutually exclusive
Hakai is explicitly erasure tho, it is just potent EE

(dont try to stonewall challenge
same

anyways someone with EE can have matter manip at the same time depending on how they erase something like turning them into dust etc.
If they are turning it to dust then it isn't EE in the first place, since nothing of the thing erased should remain at all, not even a sub atomic particle, EE is just EE, it isn't anything else

Hakai is explicitly erasure tho, it is just potent EE

same

If they are turning it to dust then it isn't EE in the first place, since nothing of the thing erased should remain at all, not even a sub atomic particle, EE is just EE, it isn't anything else
Ik it’s just called destruction energy or hakai energy i thought all people knew that

Depends because sometimes they turn into a dust but then the EE affects evaporate it but I could be arguing over visuals

Seems logical. Hakai directly erases the soul. Those that can resist the existence erasing qualities of Hakai can withstand the soul destroying aspects as well.
I agree with this. Makes zero sense that resistance to soul destruction wouldn't give you resistance to soul manipulation. If your soul can handle literal erasure from all existence it can resist a dude trying to manipulate it.
I've Same opinion.

I agree with this. Makes zero sense that resistance to soul destruction wouldn't give you resistance to soul manipulation. If your soul can handle literal erasure from all existence it can resist a dude trying to manipulate it.

Why would that be the case? That's like saying if you can resist someone erasing your body from existence then you should get Resistance to Matter Manipulation & Biological Manipulation.

Why would that be the case? That's like saying if you can resist someone erasing your body from existence then you should get Resistance to Matter Manipulation & Biological Manipulation.
They do get resistance towards matter manp, as long as they correlate to destroying matter, not anything else but it's reductant to list as resistance towards basic EE provides that by default, but that's not the case with it being as fundamental as to soul. So that's why it being listed makes sense. Resistance towards Biological manp don't comes with resistance towards EE tho.

The case is kinda same as how Alien X EE comes under his reality wrapping powers but yet we list it separately, as it's not something comes by default within reality wrapping.

The case is kinda same as how Alien X EE comes under his reality wrapping powers but yet we list it separately, as it's not something comes by default within reality wrapping.
we don't threat all of alien x's powers as sub powers of his reality warping at all

They aren't treated via reality warping at all tho
They do, his EE comes under his thought based abilities, which is where CPs reality wrapping powers came from. "He can wish everything out of Existence".

via Existence Erasure which should be superior to chrononavogator, a device capable of erasing all of Existence that includes Time and Causality, as servantis implied Alien X being omnipotent in that aspect which has been supported by Professor Paradox previously who called him Omnipotent as well

It's as simple as, if you create fire via reality wrapping, that's still fire manp, if you erase someone via "reality wrapping", that's still EE, if you create smth via reality wrapping, that's still creation, etcetcetc-ra. Things are same for all other abilities.

What is this being argued here
Because desteuction and erasure are completely different things
Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization.

I was pretty sure that the definition was clear on it being a level of destruction.

Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization.

I was pretty sure that the definition was clear on it being a level of destruction.
So the proposal is to just specify that the EE works on a soul level? Because that is already done in profiles is it not?

It's as simple as, if you create fire via reality wrapping, that's still fire manp, if you erase someone via "reality wrapping", that's still EE, if you create smth via reality wrapping, that's still creation, etcetcetc-ra. Things are same for all other abilities.
Then said abilites would have an "via reality warping" written to then

They do, his EE comes under his thought based abilities, which is where CPs reality wrapping powers came from. "He can wish everything out of Existence".
That is a thought based EE, if it was done via reality warping then i should have an "via reality warping" on the profile, either way, i think we are derailing at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back