• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes minor revision (probably??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Well, i'm back with another DBH project.

I. Time Power
1. Transmutation

Transmutation: With Time Power, users can turn and convert objects[9] like the Time Scrolls into energy.
Well, normally this look fine, however it later turn out that, Time Scrolls is actually just a manifestation of Time Power

You guys can read the entire explanation in the album along with scans

Anyway in short, since Time Power is just an extension, manifestation of Time Power, obviously Time Power can turn Time Scroll back to it original form, which is Time Power. So there is no Transmutation here. Which mean Transmutation must be removed

2. Law Manipulation

Anyway. Time Power belong to Time God like Tokitoki, and said Time God is said to regulate the Order of Time, Japanese scan even stated that Time God is a being/existence that establishes/arranges order. Time Gods like Tokitoki and Time Kaioshin also is stated to protect time's order which is a nice supporting evidence. And lastly, ability from Time Power also directly called Law of Time

Note:
  1. Before anyone go and saying that this is just figurative speech. flowery language again like in the previous Shenron's thread, no because Time Power's users like Tokitoki is said to be responsible for the existence of all dimensions and harm him distort everything
  2. If you want to more context, in DBH multiverse Time Power's users like Tokitoki create all timeline and responsible for the existence of all dimensions which including Living Universe which obviously having normal law of physic and Some other dimenions such as Hell which have theirs own Law
All of this prove that Time Power indeed can Law Manipulation

3. Restoration
Time Power have an ability called Time Restoration which can revert time to restore something's time to its pristine state, and restore everything including the entire multiverse, and even "heal" peoples. We know that Time Power can erase peoples at history level and information 2 level (which was already accepted and on the page), so Time Restoration can "restore" beings who was erased at this level, thus this should grant Restoration/Resurrection/Regeneration (High-Godly; History & Information). This also upgrade SSB: Universe Tree Power CC Goku and Future Warrior (Xenoverse 1)'s Immortality 8 since they got blessed and helped directly from Tokitoki, and Tokitoki can resurrect/restore them from death

Note: Currently Restoration is linked to Reconstruction page, However there will be a proper Restoration page in the future

II. CC Goku
Well this guy again, pretty simple he has Dimensional Domain in Perfected Ultra Instinct now, from Ultra God Mission onward. Everyone know this ability already, a stamina hax that "slam" it down to 1

Edit: well i made some mistake, this actually Goku scene in Tournament of Power, so CC Goku gonna have DD right from Universe Mission

Well this is all for now, thank you guys for participating ^^

Agree: @LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa @LephyrTheRevanchist @Da3ggman @BestMGQScalerEver @TiltedFN @TheGreatBanana @LuffyRuffy46307

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
1. I agree.

2. I think is fine but I'll wait.

3. Since it's treated as restoration and not simply just time reversal from my interpretation I can agree.

4. Is that scan translated? Asking because im busy at the moment to check myself.

Is that scan translated? Asking because im busy at the moment to check myself.

You can see here, they all the same anyway

The name of the skill: 別次元の領域 - Dimensional Domain

So does this make all usages of time power law manipulation? So any abilities used by it would be law based?
yeah, pretty much law based for everything, exclude stats amp and energy manip and forcefield, BFR, portal thing, because everything about Time Power is revolving around Time

Anyway, it is midnight in my country, so i'm currently preparing my bed to sleep, well, any new question can be answered tomorrow

If we consider time in DBH to be law-based, should the demons type 4 A-causality protect against law manipulation?

If we consider time in DBH to be law-based, should the demons type 4 A-causality protect against law manipulation?
I mean basically anything can be law based if it’s stated to be like the thing that mandates reality or allows it to function like a character manipulating the laws of physics would law manip and physics manip but I don’t think law stuff matters to acausality in general

I mean basically anything can be law based if it’s stated to be like the thing that mandates reality or allows it to function like a character manipulating the laws of physics would law manip and physics manip but I don’t think law stuff matters to acausality in general
Sure, it would probably only be protection against specifically time-based law manipulation, but the basis for the demons type 4 A-causality is being outside the flow of and cut off from time. If we consider time to be a law of reality, would not the demons also be cut off from that law and therefore resist its manipulation?

Last edited:

You can see here, they all the same anyway

The name of the skill: 別次元の領域 - Dimensional Domain
Sorry, feel asleep, it should be fine.

Well, since there is all agreement from both staffs and normal users, and no contest or further activity, i'm gonna apply this revision, since there is only 1 - 2 hours left which is not much anyway

Also some minor update is i made mistake that actually CC Goku's Dimesional Domain is in DBH Tournament of Power Saga, so his Universe Mission key will get the ability since UM is after Broly Saga and ToP Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back