• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS: 2-C Universe (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just link Fire’s blog for now since it has the 2-C stuff along with other stuff that might not be needed I’ll make one just going over 2-C and not the cosmology like Fire’s is

Just link Fire’s blog for now since it has the 2-C stuff along with other stuff that might not be needed I’ll make one just going over 2-C and not the cosmology like Fire’s is
That blog is confusing as hell, someone make another more organized one

Ain't no way you guys didn't try making even a basic blog for the new stats, you really just fell back on an unfinished and confusing cosmology blog and just didn't bother with anything for infinite, just putting that the universe is infinite in size with no scans or anything to go alongside with it.

I know y'all were excited for these upgrades to go through, but damn you rushed this shit.

Were the profiles reverted?

Also, I thought we were gonna make another thread to properly iron out the scalings, as it was agreed to be done in the discussion thread, people.
Infinite (Comparable to the speed of the shockwaves from generated by him and Beerus clashing, which threatened to engulf the entire universe in mere moments, with the universe consisting of three separate space-times each[26] infinite[26] in size) | Infinite | Infinite | Infinite | Infinite | Infinite (Far faster than before, kept pace with full power Jiren, After achieving the true Ultra Instinct, he was shown to be able to blitz a full powered Jiren and kept up with his limit broken state) | Infinite

Yeah DEFINITELY not yet.

Infinite (Comparable to the speed of the shockwaves from generated by him and Beerus clashing, which threatened to engulf the entire universe in mere moments, with the universe consisting of three separate space-times each[26] infinite[26] in size) | Infinite | Infinite | Infinite | Infinite | Infinite (Far faster than before, kept pace with full power Jiren, After achieving the true Ultra Instinct, he was shown to be able to blitz a full powered Jiren and kept up with his limit broken state) | Infinite

Yeah DEFINITELY not yet.
Worse than that I liked the justification, it was very good

Yeah DEFINITELY not yet.
One of the scans for it being infinite literally says "infinitely expanding". I feel like a different scan should be used

when was infinite universe accepted? I think I missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back