• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS: 2-C Universe (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time, VSBW really liked to downplay Dragon Ball for some reason.

Though I do think they should fix the non-God form scaling since I'm pretty sure base Goku being Universal was debunked in the actual show itself. I'll probably make a new thread on it as to not derail this one.
I don't see how. It's blatantly stated that Goku absorbed the power of SSG into his base form

Also I see that the Goku profile has been edited, and the links for justifications need to seriously be changed. AKM's blog doesn't work now since it's for 3-A, not 2-C, and for speed, the speed scaling blog doesn't work either ("At least Infinite, likely higher" is just a bandaid on the issue)

I don't see how. It's blatantly stated that Goku absorbed the power of SSG into his base form
Well yeah, but I don't think it was mentioned at all if he retained it across the whole series. It's implied to be a temporary after-effect of SSG wearing off, which I think could possibly fall into that whole Super Saiyan God legend that was talked about where later on the unnamed Saiyan lost due to the power fading away.

I made a thread on it, so talk about it there as to not derail.

Last edited:
Well yeah, but I don't think it was mentioned at all if he retained it across the whole series. It's implied to be a temporary after-effect of SSG wearing off, which I think could possibly fall into that whole Super Saiyan God legend that was talked about where later on the unnamed Saiyan lost due to the power fading away.

I made a thread on it, so talk about it here as to not derail.
In RoF Goku was said to be stronger than he'd ever been, in base

He also later faced Beerus pretending to be monaka, and got home excited

Actually when is the earliest point in super where one 2-C character battled and beat two 2-C characters, because if they can they scale to 6 universes right

Actually when is the earliest point in super where one 2-C character battled and beat two 2-C characters, because if they can they scale to 6 universes right
That's not how that works but the ToP brought 6 universes for scaling above the destruction of two macrocosms

This is that CRT

And yeah we need a new blog. Y'all rushed into this
So you're telling me you made this CRT without making a goddamned blog about all that entails in this revision since it would constitute as a cosmology and scaling blog, and then you forgot to take out the indiscrepancies we have in the profiles RN because of this edit? Do you realize just how massively you guys done ****** up?

Two ******' days no less you could've forged a blog. Ya didn't. Reap the rewards of your own actions.

So you're telling me you made this CRT without making a goddamned blog about all that entails in this revision since it would constitute as a cosmology and scaling blog, and then you forgot to take out the indiscrepancies we have in the profiles RN because of this edit? Do you realize just how massively you guys done ****** up?

Two ******' days no less you could've forged a blog. Ya didn't. Reap the rewards of your own actions.
We have the Fire blog which is being finished but needs a blog for Dragon Ball speed

That's not how that works but the ToP brought 6 universes for scaling above the destruction of two macrocosms
So does half universes thing become "half 6 universes or something or do UI goku just straight up become 6 universes, even tho it takes two characters to do that)

fire blog

Also I see that the Goku profile has been edited, and the links for justifications need to seriously be changed. AKM's blog doesn't work now since it's for 3-A, not 2-C, and for speed, the speed scaling blog doesn't work either ("At least Infinite, likely higher" is just a bandaid on the issue)
Why the "likely higher"? This doesn't work anymore since multipliers will never get anyone into a higher tier of speed after infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back