• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why is there no resistance to soul manipulation in Goku's profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hakai is not a spirit ability, why Manga Goku's profile was given spirit manipulation?
Because Goku's mastery over the technique is incomplete, so it is between matter and soul destruction on the incomplete side, and complete EE on the complete side.

We know that hakai wipes out the soul and Goku is resisting Sidra's hakai why is there no resistance to soul manipulation in his profile?
I also think they should gain soul hax resistance, since the hakai causes damage directly to the soul and body, we can see this when Goku takes a hakai at close range and is quoted by Beerus in the anime and manga he can damage him

Because Goku's mastery over the technique is incomplete, so it is between matter and soul destruction on the incomplete side, and complete EE on the complete side.
Goku got the soul manipulation for wiping Zamasu by reducing him to dust, and in Beerus he wiped Dr. Mashirito and Zamasu by reducing them to dust.The profiles of the gods of destruction take the hakai's stats equally, so the scale drops from Sidra to Goku.

Goku got the soul manipulation for wiping Zamasu by reducing him to dust, and in Beerus he wiped Dr. Mashirito and Zamasu by reducing them to dust.The profiles of the gods of destruction take the hakai's stats equally, so the scale drops from Sidra to Goku.
Goku never completely erased Zamasu though.

as others said, EE resistance covers it already, soul manip resistance would be for attacks that explicitly damage your soul or affect it in some other way, instead of erasing it

goku not having soul resistance doesn't change anything tbh, cuz the feat behind it is already counted for, but putting soul manip resistance might be misleading and unnecessary

Baseline EE only caps at high regen negation since souls aren't counted as part of the baseline layer anymore.

What do you mean, this has nothing to do with layers, i guess you could say physical EE is the baseline but we can still list it as EE because erasing souls is a level of it, mentioning the type of course

I still think EE deserves types for erasure but when i made the thread it didn't work out

Even though I've seen plenty of different kinds of erasures give you a argument of a resistance to the manip it's definitely a case by case type of deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back