• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS: 2-C Universe (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was also mentioned that only when Goku went SSB. He finally surpassed SSG. RoF and BoG contradict each other, even worse RoF contradicts itself by Krillen's statement which also came before Goku went SSB. but RoF comes later so it seems like a soft retcon instead of SSJ surpassing SSG it's SSB. So Goku's non-god forms should be upscaled from the Buu Saga and God forms to 2-C. They went simply the manga way.
Let’s discuss this here
Proper conduct would be to apply changes first at least. How much time is left?
2 hours 38 minutes

For everyone here discussing scaling, i will do the aplicatioj thread for the accepted stuff, already have a sandbox for it, now let us wait for that to discuss it, but first we need to wait for this to end as per the rules
yeah about this, personal stuff made give up on doing it, so we would need someone else, sorry

Proper conduct would be to apply changes first at least. How much time is left?
I also think it would be good to apply all the changes first, and the scaling should be kept here or out who wants to do it or CRT, but I suggest we do it all at once to not be so many CRT

look i thing it is kind of useless to link everyone, only link the ones which the profiles are closed, because literally everyone in dbs scales
That’s what was gonna be done
Well now 3 hours and 30 minutes remain. Also I can help with tbe anime and manga (especially having to do with Manga Kale since I think she's way stronger than people give her credit for)
Can you help us with the list of profiles that must be opened so that the change can be applied

Tbh, I have issues with scaling like Base Goku being 2-C being inconsistent as **** with everything happening in DBS, and I'd restrict that only in his God and up forms.

But that's for another thread.

I personally fail to see what those are since all that's changed in this thread is the letters on his tier section but eh, you're right. Another thread.
I mean things like making everything from his base to SSJ3 simply 4-B then only God to MUI 2-C in both manga and anime.

But is gonna be very controversial and needs another CRT.

This thread didn't reach 7 paved.

Why ?
Even 4-B to 3-A is also trillions of times difference
How 4-B to 2-C is inconsistent ?
I mean more various retcons and scaling bs happening.

Besides DBS does not treat higher infinities as infinite boosts in Power Levels.

what I mean is that there is no need for higher planes or structures within the created cosmology anyway, creating a compound cosmological structure formed within certain and inclusive conditi It is enough for the structures that support each other to form a composite cosmology for it to form.

Yeah, but this is not remotely relevant in my argument.

We should talk about this in the scaling thread anyway.
I already suggested that, but there are some counter arguments such as: base Vegeta curbstomping SSJ3 Gotenks, Beerus having fun with base Goku, Gowasu saying SSJ2 Goku rivals Beerus's power, Kale able to choke SSB Goku, Caulifla able to survive a SSG Goku punch, base Goku able to hurt Hit, base Goku able to hold his own against Broly who just no sold a SSG Vegeta punch, Kelfa being above SSB Goku which makes no sense if there SSJ forms are Cell/Buu Saga tiers, base Goku able to take Jiren punches and fight him alongside Frieza. There are other examples

I already suggested that, but there are some counter arguments such as: base Vegeta curbstomping SSJ3 Gotenks, Beerus having fun with base Goku, Gowasu saying SSJ2 Goku rivals Beerus's power, Kale able to choke SSB Goku, Caulifla able to survive a SSG Goku punch, base Goku able to hurt Hit, base Goku able to hold his own against Broly who just no sold a SSG Vegeta punch, Kelfa being above SSB Goku which makes no sense if there SSJ forms are Cell/Buu Saga tiers, base Goku able to take Jiren punches and fight him alongside Frieza. There are other examples
This is derailing + a lot of this is mostly PIS.

Let's save it for later, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back