• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato Namikaze vs. Raven Branwen

minato outskills and can hiranshin out of all of her attacks, has sensing. put shadow clones on top of it and he has a pretty neat advantage

Umm.....give me a minute. I just knew that Raven was gonna end up in this RWBY vs Naruto war that's been going on

I vote for Minato via teleportation, sealing and shadow clones as well as having the AP advantage and skill/experience advantage.

HOLY CRAP she has almost 8x the AP advantage. 84 Megatons vs 11 Megatons.

From what I see there's also a pretty good speed gap in favor of Raven (don't quote me on that it's pretty messy and confusing).

He's not getting passed her Aura especially with that 8x gap and if he does then he'll still have to get through her at the end.

Her versatility with flight and various elemental powers give her a good edge too. Voting Raven

Rocker1189 said:
I vote for Minato via teleportation, sealing and shadow clones as well as having the AP advantage and skill/experience advantage.
Where did you see that AP advantage? I found the calcs and he definitely didn't have it (I could be scaling wrong but I seriously doubt that)

Minato can't be 11 megatons he's City level+.

I swear he was in the 60's or something.

Her 84 megaton feat is also really casual as she did it without anyone noticing despite being in front of a crowd

But lets us say she is 84 while Minato is >> 61 he still has teleportation, sealing, shadow clones and skill/experience advantage.

They should be somewhere equal to ap maybe a bit on ravens side if it was that casual

but in my opinion minato wins for abilities stated above

Rocker1189 said:
But lets us say she is 84 while Minato is >> 61 he still has teleportation, sealing, shadow clones and skill/experience advantage.
That has nothing to do with what we were talking about, you said she was 42 Megatons, we told you she wasn't and was 84, you asked for a calc, we gave you calc.

Rocker1189 said:
She's got the experience advantage. She's older and their skill should definitely be around equal. She was one of the best at Beacon and she was easily capable of dealing with Cinder who is from Salem's inner circle

Poinciana1971 said:
That has nothing to do with what we were talking about, you said she was 42 Megatons, we told you she wasn't and was 84, you asked for a calc, we gave you calc.
A calc that still says 42 megatons but now I know she is meant to be literally double what is said on the page.

Nico-v11 said:
She's got the experience advantage. She's older and their skill should definitely be around equal. She was one of the best at Beacon and she was easily capable of dealing with Cinder who is from Salem's inner circle
She is older but he was fighting in battles pretty much from birth and fought against literally multiples of opponents. Not to mention slaughthered whole armies.

Back