• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato Namikaze vs. Raven Branwen

Kepekley23 said:
As I said above, Raven is not remotely blitzing. Look at the starting distance.
How fast can someone cross 4 km when moving at more than Mach 2000 speeds? A few seconds at most

Nico-v11 said:
How fast can someone cross 4 km when moving at more than Mach 2000 speeds? A few seconds at most
yesm but a guy who is half her speed a few seconds are enough to play a game of chess . seriusly, he can lel teleport around as much as he wants

Which is not remotely enough to blitz Minato, due to the Distance/Speed/Time relationship.

In order to sidestep an attack from someone 3 meters away, you'd only need a fourth of their speed.

The distance here is four thousand meters, and Minato has half her speed

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Raven is far superior to the person who is mach 2500.
Amd we dont know how far, not to mention Minato reacting to things far superior to his won speed as well.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nothing is stoping Raven from holding him in place with telekinesis or gravity dust
gracity dust needs time to arrive there and doesent stop teleportation. and please show scans of said telekinesis being used against an enemy.

Also, the "Naruto characters can keep up with people faster than them" bullshit needs to stop. Now. Either adjust their page to reflect a higher speed or stop wanking.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nothing is stoping Raven from holding him in place with telekinesis or gravity dust
And how often in character does she do any of those 2 things because if it is not quick she would get kill nearly instantly. Not to mention shadow clones make for easy distractions.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also, the "Naruto characters can keep up with people faster than them" bullshit needs to stop. Now. Either adjust their page to reflect a higher speed or stop wanking.
but theire speed isnt wrong, they can react to enemies higher in the mhs+ then them

Then put it on their page because the way you guys are describing characters who are only mach 1100+ keeping up with people several times faster than themselves is false

And how often in character does she do any of those 2 things because if it is not quick she would get kill nearly instantly. Not to mention shadow clones make for easy distractions.

She did both in her fight with Cindee

WeeklyBattles said:
Then put it on their page because the way you guys are describing characters who are only mach 1100+ keeping up with people several times faster than themselves is false
But it is not false. mach 1200+ is their movement and attack speed which is what speed comes down to, they can react to things higher but cant exactly attack them because they are also in the same predicament of having waay higher reactions to their own movement and attack speeds.

WeeklyBattles said:
tweice as fast=several times faster, you do understand that nearly everyone has better reaction speed then fughting speed in nearly all verses, right?
also, why do you keep kudos-ing yourself, its just pleain out weird by now

Rocker1189 said:
But it is not false. mach 1200+ is their movement and attack speed which is what speed comes down to they can react to things higher but cant exactly attack them because they are also in the same predicament of havig waay higher reactions to their own movement and attack speeds.
then put it on their profiles

WeeklyBattles said:
then put it on their profiles
speed upgrades are being made, and it can be put in that "like nearly all characters on the wiki, theyre reaction is faster then combat speed"

WeeklyBattles said:
@Risci No, they dont, if they have better reactions then it needs to be specified but on yhis wiki combat speed and reaction speed are almost always treated as equal
ill repeat, giving kudos to yourself is just weird, and nearly all characters have faster reaction than theyre combat speed

speed upgrades are being made, and it can be put in that "like nearly all characters on the wiki, theyre reaction is faster then combat speed"

They'd need a different calc for that. "They can react to people way faster" is not a good argument. That can upgrade their speed but that means you need to make a CRT to change their speeds. What you all are arguing is simply wrong.

If their reactions are that much higher than their speeds make a CRT to change that on the profiles. What you're arguing doesn't reflect whatsoever on the profile

ill repeat, giving kudos to yourself is just weird, and nearly all characters have faster reaction than theyre combat speed

Dude he's got 3 Kudos so clearly he's not doing it himself -.-

Nico-v11 said:
They'd need a different calc for that. "They can react to people way faster" is not a good argument. That can upgrade their speed but that means you need to make a CRT to change their speeds. What you all are arguing is simply wrong.

If their reactions are that much higher than their speeds make a CRT to change that on the profiles. What you're arguing doesn't reflect whatsoever on the profile
The speed upgrades are going to be from calcs, Kep is handling it anywa I am sure he knows what is allowed and disallowed from the wiki.

@Rocker I'm all for upgrades I love Naruto so don't get me wrong. I was just talking about earlier. Anyway afterwards the "this character's reactions are much higher than the speed" without calcs or anything on profiles needs to stop. It just isn't true or makes sense.

Nico-v11 said:
@Rocker I'm all for upgrades I love Naruto so don't get me wrong. I was just talking about earlier. Anyway afterwards the "this character's reactions are much higher than the speed" without calcs or anything on profiles needs to stop. It just isn't true or makes sense.
when somone gives exemples such as "the sharingans whole deal is to react to things faster then the userm and there isnt the times 5 speed diffence that was agreed to be a speed blitz" it is a reason, and we are saying that he can see a person twice his speed coming from 4 kms away

Kepekley23 said:
Also, people CAN react to guys way faster than themselves. It's inane to say otherwise.
Ok I may have worded what I said wrongly but I mean in terms of what the profile says "mhs combat speed" with "mhs reactions" and not "relativistic reactions" unless specified.

Nico-v11 said:
Actually it makes total sense, normal humans are a great example of this.

Nico-v11 said:
Read what I wrote above ^^^
Correcting myself
was probebly already writing before you posted it, claiming sub-relativistic reactionspeed to a mhs is redutant, or ctr worthy

Even a Mach 200 can react to a Mach 50,000 with a 4km distance

• 4km/Mach 50000 = 233.236152 microseconds
  • 2m/Mach 200 = 29.154519 microseconds
Notice how the time it takes for a Mach 200 to step a few meters to the side is TEN times lower than the time it takes for a Mach 50000 to cross 4km. And that is a difference of HUNDREDS of times in speed, not a mere 2.5x difference

Nico-v11 said:
Read what I wrote above ^^^
Correcting myself
Again that is still wrong. In profiles that dont have a specified higher reaction speed it is fine to assume their reaction speed his higher than their attack or move speed not by a huge amount though. There are after all profiles (see: Susanoo(BlazBlue) with MHS move speed and relevistic to light speed reactions/attackspeed) with characters that have reactions waay above their movespeed. If not being literally 1 mach of speed above an opponent means that that opponent would never see you once you start moving.

Rocker1189 said:
Again that is still wrong. In profiles that dont have a specified higher reaction speed it is fine to assume their reaction speed his higher than their attack or move speed not by a huge amount though. There are after all profiles (see: Susanoo(BlazBlue) with MHS move speed and relevistic to light speed reactions/attackspeed) with characters that have reactions waay above their movespeed. If not being literally 1 mach of speed above an opponent means that that opponent would never see you once you start moving.
i belive he understand that, but if there is such a big differenc ebetween reaction and combat speed it should be noted

Back