• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As far as I looked at their profiles gray seems to be superior in things like ap dura and speed, I think the only advantage of minato is its immortality.

I think Minato can escape via teleportation in the minimum time required to use the ice shell. I predict that an intelligent character like Minato will fight by running away from an opponent like Gray whose base stats are higher than his, and as a result the battle will end incon. Even if Minato can't escape the ice shell, I think he can use the death seal and die with Gray. Since there is incon in both scenarios I created, my vote is for incon.

Gray won’t need to use Iced Shell when he can just freeze Minato solid after seeing how he doesn’t die from getting hit and turned to paste. That said, Minato is like … never getting touched by Gray because of FTG. If he does, regen saves him and by the time Gray would manage a second hit and attempting to freeze him solid, he’d be gassed out while Minato still has infinite stamina left.

Voting Minato via comp tree’s strat.

Back