• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato vs Naruto vs Boruto, Three Generations of Blond boi's fight

If Minato lands a stab to the heart or brains it probably would.

If Minato gets in close, he can mark Boruto, which is essentially a win for him as he'd be able to constantly teleport to him and try killing him.
doubtful given even people like kakashi can physically block strikes from stuff like the executioner blade, while Minato is dealing with someone twice as tough as him without any amps, obviously theres always the event Boruto is just caught off guard and minato manages to stab in a vital spot the first time around, but its not guaranteed and if he doesnt get it right the first time, its going to get progressively harder to pull off. given he can absolute set a trap of Minato teleporting into his larger AOE lightning release abilities.

Its a Valid wincon for Minato but its not 100% sure fire one.

doubtful given even people like kakashi can physically block strikes from stuff like the executioner blade, while Minato is dealing with someone twice as tough as him without any amps, obviously theres always the event Boruto is just caught off guard and minato manages to stab in a vital spot the first time around, but its not guaranteed and if he doesnt get it right the first time, its going to get progressively harder to pull off. given he can absolute set a trap of Minato teleporting into his larger AOE lightning release abilities.
Generally there's more stuff to consider:
a) Would Minato, upon seeing how Boruto looks and acts like, go for a one hit kill so fast in the first place
b) Would he be able to actually pull it off and land a hit, since Boruto is already aware of how Minato fights
c) Would stabbing Boruto be enough since Boruto still has regen, and in the case that a good chunk of his chest is blown out or head, Momoshiki can just repair that

Also, I forgot to mention, this Boruto key scales above 8 gigatons in base, since it's basically scaling from Deepa, and since then they've gotten a lot stronger, even in base.
So it's more like:
4x Boruto Stream with Compression Rasengan (Karma) > Compression Rasengan (Karma) > Boruto (Karma) > Base Rasengan variants + Boruto Stream > Base Boruto > 8 Gigatons

Regarding C.
Momoshiki can no longer revive this Boruto, given he has already extracted all the data from the karma by this point

I don't keep up with Boruto, so I gotta ask, how does Boruto survive a rasenshuriken? Same with Minato too.

They don't, but Bort can absorb it and Bort's dad's dad can teleport away before it hits him, or use a Space-Time barrier to BFR it.
Is Boruto's absorb able to handle that chakra? iirc absorbing kcm Naruto's chakra messes with people due to the biju chakra inside it. Also I'm just doubting Minato's gonna be able to keep up with multiple kcm's fighting and him also do a barreir to bfr Naruto's rasen when he can run up and hit him while he's occupied.

Is Boruto's absorb able to handle that chakra? iirc absorbing kcm Naruto's chakra messes with people due to the biju chakra inside it.
Yeah, Karma users have absorbed KCM Naruto's chakra and Jutsu just fine before. I don't think they even take it into their bodies like the Rinnegan absorption used to.
EDIT: They do, nvm. But yeah, like I said, they absorb Naruto's chakra and attacks on many occasions.
Also I'm just doubting Minato's gonna be able to keep up with multiple kcm's fighting and him also do a barreir to bfr Naruto's rasen when he can run up and hit him while he's occupied.
He can always teleport away before getting jumped, there's not much Naruto can do about that.

Is Boruto's absorb able to handle that chakra? iirc absorbing kcm Naruto's chakra messes with people due to the biju chakra inside it. Also I'm just doubting Minato's gonna be able to keep up with multiple kcm's fighting and him also do a barreir to bfr Naruto's rasen when he can run up and hit him while he's occupied.
Minato can teleport thing onto Naruto.

Not when he has a partner :mad:
Sure, but outside of team VS battles, blud's literally like:

Back