• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Witch-king of Angmar VS Raven Branwen

Hsharpe

He/Him
The Witch-king of Angmar, Lord of the Nazgûl
Key: Base
"You fool! No man can kill me! DIE NOW!!"

VS

Raven Branwen, The Spring Maiden
Key: With Maiden Powers
"You won't find it. Because Vernal isn't the Spring Maiden... I AM!!"

• Speed is equalized
  • Both have no knowledge of each other
  • Both in character
  • Both start at 25 yards apart

Last edited:
Witch-King's profile is still incomplete for the record, but why not. Here's my general overview from his side.

I will say that Raven lacks any permanent way of putting down the Witch-King. He'll just reform in Mordor if destroyed and eventually come back. I'll assume that counts as a BFR condition.

That aside, physical attacks won't work well. Weapons that strike the Witch-King break along with the opponent's limb (albeit they can still pierce him).

Fire and water is a genuine weakness of his, but unlike the other Nazgul, he can power through them (like he did with Elrond).

Witch-King seems to have lower ap and durability, but not by a massive amount.

Just being near the Witch-King and breathing around him induces Black Breath which will cripple and eventually kill Raven. Even being nicked by a Morgul weapon will eventually turn her into a wraith.

His elemental spells are nothing too amazing. He can ignite his weapon at will, call lightning down with a cry, etc.

You'll need a really strong will to even be able to fight near him. Dúnedain rangers who could hold off the Nazgul instantly broke the second he charged forward.

Last edited:
Back