• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'm redoing this. It never got solved because of Seiyablitz, so this time, I'm gonna equalize speed. Who wins? They're the best of the 3-D realm, have supreme hax, and...are both...from Japan? I dunno. High 3-A forms of these two. Who wins? And this is a fight to the death, by the way.

Seiya-kamui-4501feb
Megaexe
And for fun, High End EXE vs Overture Seiya for round 2

lolSeiyaAtomizes jk. I say that this is close. I give it to Megaman due to having more versatile hax. Plus no annoying speed advantages this time either.

actually, after hunting down the original thread it seems Mega Man was winning the original thread due to being Tier 2, which no character in tier 3 would beat under any circumstances unless you are a 3-D being like Zeno. It's like pitting Flash against Archie Super Sonic.

Regardless, round 1 would likely go to Mega in an epic fight. Both have a lot of hax, most of it being countered by the other, in that -both can fly -both can solo DBZ (shots fired for Seiya) -Seiya has telepathy, but it's not Martian manhunter level and EXE is far above Geo who resisted mind manipulation on a country level scale from Gemini Spark, making it useless. -Hub has soul manipulation and it's pretty good but Seiya has control over his soul, meaning he could resist it. -both have reactive evolution as both can adapt techniques of their opponents and recreate them. -both have regen

HOWEVER, there are 3 things that put this in Megas favor. -both have matter manipulation, though i say Hub gets the decisive edge here since he also can manipulate Data and Energy, and I don't think Seiya can recreate every physical and metaphysical aspect of a universe with his matter manipulation. Additionally Hub is made of Data, not matter, so Seiyas matter manipulation is useless, while Hub could just turn into a brick with matter manipulation, a battle chip with data manipulation, and then proceed to crush him.

-MegaMan.EXE is easily capable of matching Seiya in close combat, and he is probably the Better ranged fighter.

-Mega Man has a time stop.

My vote goes to Mega Man 7 or 8 out of 10.

Round 2 is spite. Seiya has no way of getting past a tier 2 omnidirectional shield made of data, a tier 2 body made of data, and he'd easily go down if Hub even waved his hand at him, quite literally as Nebula Gray got the same treatment in BN5

It's going to turn into another Jesmon vs Seiya as soon as Matt gets in here, isn't it?

Nevertheless, I'm not sure if Mega can overcome Seiya's acausality to be honest. If Mega goes Hub form immediately and deconstructs Seiya via Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, and Information Manipulation powers, then sure, he'll win via the Death Clause, but Seiya does have resistance to such things...

I'm not sure the Death Cause comes into play here. But anyway, I gotta say that I love this matchup.

Well, if you say so, since an Acausal being like Seiya is certainly difficult to put down conventionally.

Reppuzan said:
Well, if you say so, since an Acausal being like Seiya is certainly difficult to put down conventionally.
So is a being made of data (which is intangible) who has an omnidirectional shield

The real cal howard said:
I'm not sure the Death Cause comes into play here. But anyway, I gotta say that I love this matchup.
Pretty sure it doesn't but idk

And yes it is a great matchup. While I do think EXE takes this Seiya would put up a much better effort than Kirito or Goku.

OK, I'd like to take this point in saying:

Time stop will be useless against Seiya who, as well as other Saints, have shown to have a resistance against time stopping. Second of all, I don't see any soul hax for Megaman.EXE, which ultimately leads to his loss. It's a fight to the death after all, and he can't put Seiya down through his 8th sense as a result. Seiya should win this 10/10 times because Megaman.EXE has no way of putting him down permanently. Yeah, he can kill his physical body, but what good would that do in the end?

Souls are not matter though, so unless Megaman.EXE has been specifically shown to affect souls, that is not an argument.

How will Seiya win if he body gets constantly destroyed? He does not win 10/10. He'll come back and as you said in the last thread, he dies once and comes back. Meaning he in fact does die.

BruceTheBatman said:
Tivanenk said:
Souls are not matter though, so unless Megaman.EXE has been specifically shown to affect souls, that is not an argument.
He has through Dark Chips
I'm going to need some proof of this.

@Dragonmasterxyz You can't kill Seiya unless you kill his soul as well.

Well, unless he comes here and shows it in the thread, I don't see Megaman.EXE having any soul hax, so my point still stands that Seiya can't be put down by him.

Last I checked it takes awhile for someone( Ikki being a prime example) to come back to life. There needs to be a Death Cause here since I hate debating against SS characters as the argument is always SS character cannot die by normal means and it gets real irritating. Meaning a tier 2-A character without Soul Manipulation cannot kill Seiya despite destroying a body.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Last I checked it takes awhile for someone( Ikki being a prime example) to come back to life. There needs to be a Death Cause here since I hate debating against SS characters as the argument is always SS character cannot die by normal means and it gets real irritating. Meaning a tier 2-A character without Soul Manipulation cannot kill Seiya despite destroying a body.
No, they can pretty much revive instantly, as well as fight without their physical bodies. Ikki is a completely different case, as he can come back from having his soul killed through his Phoenix Nature, not his 8th sense.

Tivanenk said:
Well, unless he comes here and shows it in the thread, I don't see Megaman.EXE having any soul hax, so my point still stands that Seiya can't be put down by him.
Seriously? I've brought up the Dark Chips at least three times on this thread and you still say he doesn't have soul hax?

Reppuzan said:
Tivanenk said:
Seriously? I've brought up the Dark Chips at least three times on this thread and you still say he doesn't have soul hax?
First, you only posted twice before this. Second, you only said he had matter manipulation (which doesn't work on souls because they're not made of matter), energy manipulation (which does not work on souls which is energy), and information manipulation (which does not work on acausal beings). So you haven't posted anything that can damage Seiya's soul.

Seiya lives even after taking Hades' sword and Odin's Gungnir to the heart and they both carry the power of death, Hades' sword > Greatest Eclipse and Lost Canvas both of which can erase existence and it is Hades' single most strongest weapon which helped him fight against Titans. Seiya's willpower allows him to constantly burn his Cosmo in a fight and create Miracles which boosts his powers and stats, Megaman might have the hax advantage but like Tiv said Seiya can't be put down that easily. Megaman also can't hold his forms for long while the longer this fight gets the stronger Seiya gets.

I'd like to add that not only does Seiya have resistance to matter manipulation, but he also has (sub-)atomic Regenerationn which will make him even harder to put down than ever. And since SGS said that Megaman can't last that long, which is almost a requirement to beat him (either that or to one shot him basically), then I don't see how he wins.

And my point about souls still stands.

Now You are making stuff up as nothing on his file states that he has resistance to matter manipulation.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Now You are making stuff up as nothing on his file states that he has resistance to matter manipulation.
Literally every single Cosmo attack is on an atomic level. You should know this by now. So yes, when he resists Aiolia's Lightning Plasma, for example, he resists an attack on a level of basic matter. It's not necessary to write resistances in the profiles anyways. Hyoga doesn't have time stop resistance listed but he did resist it before.

Try to check things more thoroughly next time so as to avoid making a fool of yourself.

I knew this was gonna be a shitfest, always happens when it comes to saint seiya...

Anyway, I have never had a situation that molecular manipulation and matter manipulation ever can into effect with each other. So I'm not making a fool of myself, it was a simple case of the two meanings never coming up together in any debate I've been in, so I've never had to look it up and such I thought you made it up since you have a tendency to bring up things not mentioned at all in the files, meaning I was justified in thinking you made that up. Not only that I just got into SS meaning I don't know everything in the series like you do. Happy now? So no one is making a fool of themselves, just an understandable lack of information. I suspect a 2-A character with only matter manipulation couldn't kill seiya either huh?

He wouldn't be able to affect Seiya's soul directly, but he would be able to blow up all the timelines that Seiya is in and win that way. What does 2-A even have anything to do with this match anyways?

It was me showing my disbelief at some of the powers these characters have as they seem to have no set limits. I made a thread long ago asking for the Limits of Saint Seiya powers. We digimon fans went throught the troubles of giving a limit to OS Generics and other Digimon Abilities, yet we have seen no limits for SS powers. One of the major problems I have for the series as SS fans make it seem like there is no limit to their powers. Regardless this is a topic for another day. Plus that 2-A part was only a small part of my rant. I'll wait for Reppu or Bruce to comment.

Quick question, has Seiya ever been disassembled and absorbed before? Because Mega can and will do that if necessary.

Reppuzan said:
Quick question, has Seiya ever been disassembled and absorbed before? Because Mega can and will do that if necessary.
How does that work in particular? I need details on it.

Something like how Gildarts in fairy tail disassembled Natsu's flame or how Zeed can absorb energy attacks. Something like that.

If it's a variety of energy absorption, then yeah, Seiya dealt with that against Poseidon.

@Tivanenk

At his peak, Mega was able to to easily disassemble Gospel and absorb it into his body in the anime and sealed the Cybeasts within his body in the games. He also obliterated the physical form of Nebula Grey, the physical embodiment of humanity's sins and dark thoughts, with a wave of his hand (which only reformed since humans still existed, but was later destroyed entirely by a final Mega Buster blast).

Well, I don't know how exactly it works, so I can't tell you much. Titans can absorb the reality of entire universes and Gold Saints can fight them, albeit barely and usually need some help, but they have faced that before. One thing is certain: if MegaMan.EXE isn't able to do it all at once instantly, then Seiya will adapt to it and become immune/highly resistant to it very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back