• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SpongeBob SquarePants VS Pegasus Seiya: Battle for the 6th Strongest 3-C/4th Strongest Non-Smurf 3-C

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I just know SpongeBob could be higher than he’s placed, so a thread would be in order.

Speed is equalized and both are 3-C (8th Sense Seiya is used), and both have all of their equipment (But SpongeBob doesn’t have the Magic Book). SBA for everything else.

Who wins?

“And that’s why he can beat Goku!”:

Saint:

TOAA:

Last edited:
So to start it off, I was told that these Saint Seiya characters have passive matter manipulation down to quarks (Countered by SpongeBob’s resistance to Quantum Manipulation), passive heat manipulation (Countered by SpongeBob’s immortalities, regeneration, and heat resistance), passive probability manipulation (Countered by SpongeBob’s own Probability Manipulation as well as Supernautral Luck) and passive soul manipulation (Countered by SpongeBob being able to survive without a soul).

Plus, Seiya may have Low-Godly Regeneration, but I’m pretty sure SpongeBob can negate that with the Magic Pencil.

So to start it off, I was told that these Saint Seiya characters have passive matter manipulation down to quarks (Countered by SpongeBob’s resistance to Quantum Manipulation),
I’m not too sure about this. The justification for SpongeBob is that he resisted the negatrons right? That’s an electron, which is an elementary particle. So are quarks, but Ss chars have this ability on a level below quarks,
passive heat manipulation (Countered by SpongeBob’s immortalities, regeneration, and heat resistance)
I won’t argue about the Immortalities, or regen, but I’m fairly sure that the heat resistance of SpongeBob is at the level of the heat of the sun, but the heat of attacks in ss can reach over a million degrees.

Plus, Seiya may have Low-Godly Regeneration, but I’m pretty sure SpongeBob can negate that with the Magic Pencil.
I don’t think this would work either, as Seiya resists EE, which means there would never be any opportunity for his regen to be nulled that way.

Theres pretty much nothing Seiya can do to stop SpongeBob from continually coming back however, other then keep attacking.

Would there be anything stopping Seiya from just giving up from SpongeBob’s influence as it did with the Flying Dutchman and Man Ray? There’s also the Type 3 part of his Madness Manipulation that will cause Seiya to go insane from his mere laughter alone.

i mean, seiyas mind will prob be affected, but Seiya doesn’t technically need his mind to keep fighting in this key. Even being straight up braindead isn’t good enough

This could be an incon match in case Spongebob lacks the range to affect Seiya because according to SBA, the distance of this match will be 4km, and Seiya will focus his attack to the point it can reach over a million degrees to attack Spongebob from a far distance and this may not be enough to kill Spongebob but it will make the outcome of this match incon

Also, there's better non-smurf SS characters in 3-C. Though some of those ratings may change soon. (Staring at Shaka(

Also, there's better non-smurf SS characters in 3-C. Though some of those ratings may change soon. (Staring at Shaka(
I was asking about who the strongest Saint Seiya character was in that tier, but I never got any answer. Any suggestions?

I was asking about who the strongest Saint Seiya character was in that tier, but I never got any answer. Any suggestions?
You'll probably want Pheonix Ikki, Gemini Saga, Aquarius Camus for "AP" and "hax"

For just raw AP (excluding base stuff) would be Leo Aiolia, Tararus Alderbarran, Aries Mu, Dragon Shiryu, Andromeda Shun

Straight up Hax based would be Death mask, And Aphrodite, Cygnus Hyoga, Lyra Orphee (I think hes 3-C)

Shaka will have quiet bit of changes coming soon.

Back