• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Hey guys. This is a timeline for the MCU vs inFAMOUS matches that I've been doing. Basically, it's a on running series of matches I've been doing that all shara an overarching plot. However, sense I intend on roping in characters outside of just the inFAMOUS and MCU verses, it's inevitably going to end up catching the attention of members who haven't been following along. Below are links to all the matches that have been made in this sort of mini-verse thing I've created as well as a summary of the plot so far. Expect updates.

Matches in chronological order.

Beast Cole MacGrath vs IW Doctor Strange

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2343789?useskin=oasis

Beast Cole MacGrath vs Infinity Gauntlet Thanos

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2793155?useskin=oasis

Evil Delsin Rowe vs Pre-IW Doctor Strange

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3075360?useskin=oasis

Prime All Might vs BoG Evil Cole

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3182209?useskin=oasis

Hero Cole MacGrath vs Rookie Scarlet Witch

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3110629?useskin=oasis

Plot

Evil Cole MacGrath becomes The Beast and sets about conquering the world. At some point, he stops by Seattle and picks up Delsin and his crew. This continues until he and his army of Conduits get to New York, where he's confronted by Doctor Strange and the Avengers. After defeating them, Cole meets Thanos, who offers him a chance to join him. Cole refuses and the two battle it out. Cole wins and uses his new found Infinity Gauntlet to conquer the universe. After taking over the universe, a power hungry Cole decides that's not enough and plots a way to conquer a parallel universe. He sends Delsin to assassinate the other universe's Doctor Strange so he won't have to fight him again, but Delsin is defeated. Strange interrogates Delsin and, after hearing about Cole's power and achievements, decides he'll need extra help. He goes to The Avengers, who decide to send someone to assassinate their universe's Cole before he can become a threat while they work out a plan to beat Beast Cole. Scarlet Witch volunteers and confronts this universe's Cole, who happens to be Good Cole.

Their fight is interrupted by All Might, who cryptically asks them to follow him. Cue flashback to this All Might's origin. In yet another Alternate Reality, All Might is sent back in time to kill Cole MacGrath to prevent him from becoming The Beast.

Note: please don't let this intimidate you too much. If you just want to participate in the match up and don't care about the story, I'll include a TL;DR segment indicating any special conditions the match has at the bottom.

Also note, that while Cole vs Delsin does take placecwithin this universe, it's not canon. At least, not yet. I do have ideas about how to incorporate that story into the plot, but I'd prefer to wait until Cole vs Scarlet Witch concludes. Rest assured that it will be made canon eventually.

You can find that match-up here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3110717?useskin=oasis Hats off to The Real Eugene Sims for his story telling.

If you want to bring in other verses/matchups, you can just use the good ol "alternate universe deal" that was created by Beast Cole screwing around with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Like with the Scarlet Witch match, you can have it be set in a universe where Cole never became evil. Or where Cole started off good, but after Trish's death and Empire City's destruction at the hands of the Beast, Cole's insecurities and guilt led him to become obsessed with power in order to make sure he's never caught off guard again.

I had a similar storyline going with the Baki vs OPM storyline, but it got dropped due to constantly shifting verse tiers

That's the plan, it is set in a universe where Cole never turned evil. The timeline that Beast Cole is invading is the Good Timeline, where Cole and Delsin choose to be heroes.

I'm just not sure where to put Sims' Delsin vs Cole match in the timeline. I'll wait to see how that match ends.

You can have it be Cole's intro to the multiverse, where he explains that he has dealt with an alternate version of Evil Delsin sent by Beast Cole in the future.

If you're wondering how there's 2 Delsins from the future, you can just chalk it up to time travel shenanigans (it could follow the rules set by Endgame maybe, if you think about it).

So you mentioned that you planned on bringing characters from outside he MCU and inFanousverse, any ideas on which ones or how there going to be introduced?

Also when are you gonna write that inFamous and MCU fanfic?

I wanna try to include my Orochi vs Cole match in this but it really wouldn't make sense from a timeline perspective as it's using inF2 Good Cole who hasn't come to exist yet in the current timeline.

Well, is we ever give Cole a 7A key, maybe we can include some OPM matches.

I'll be posting a link to this on my wall for convenience sake. That way I don't have to track it down every time I need to update it.

Yeah bookmarking the hell out of this one. Anyone who wants to connect to the story can likely talk to Wright about possible connections and all.

I will be archiving these stories from this point on.

Cole vs Strange

Cole stood back as his army of Conduits did battle against the Avengers. The were impressive, but he was The Beast. He could wipe them out by raising his hand. The had powers but they weren't Conduits. It made sense, they had powers through other means. They were powered by technology and magic, Conduits were genetic. That means that the Ray Sphere Blast would undoubtedly kill them. It was unfortunate, Cole would have liked to have someone like Thor on his team, but it hardly mattered now. It had to be done if the plague was to be stopped. Just as he prepared to raise his fist and end this, someone shouted his name. "MacGrath!" Stephen yelled as he stepped through a portal. "I've come to bargain." Cole cocked his head. "With what? Some nice herbal tea? I'm here to stop the plague and the only way that happens is through me." Strange summoned a shield. "My offer is this. Leave or battle against the master of the mystic arts." Cole laughed and drew his amp. "Get that mystic bullshit outta here, I've already fought vampires. I think I can handle wizards."

Cole vs Thanos

Cole "The Beast" MacGrath leaned back into his makeshift throne, the ruins of New York burning around him. The Avengers had failed, the corpse of the Sorcerer Supreme lay cold under a pile of rubble. Humanity was dead and all that was left were the Conduits. Cole examined a glowing gemstone in his hands, a strange, alien power pulsing out of it. He had torn it from the head if the android vision and had begun examining it with curiosity. A portal opened in front of him and the Mad Titan stepped out. "And who the hell are you?" Cole asked, as he didn't recognize the stranger from his new civilization of Conduits. "A kindred spirit. You're not the only one cursed to do atrocities that no one else will for the sake of the greater whole." Thanos trailed off with a solemn look in his eyes. "You're not the only one whose had to sacrifice those closest to you to do so." Cole grunted and got up. "Great sentiment. Doesn't answer the question."

"I am Thanos. I have come to save the universe from itself. A world of finite resources with far to many people to sustain." Thanos gestured to the stone in Cole's hand. "Give me that stone and with a snap of my fingers I can save the world. Half the universe will die so the other half may live." Cole gave him a sideways look. "I just wiped out 90% of the population. You're going to kill half the people I gave left, possibly including me? Yeah, I don't think so." Thanos gave a tired sigh. "How disappointing. I assumed you of all people would understand." Before Cole could react, Thanos blasted him with a laser, reducing him to vapor. Thanos picked up the mind stone that dropped to the floor, placing it inside the gauntlet. As Thanos was nearly overwhelmed by the newfound power of the full infinity gauntlet, he failed to notice Cole pulling himself back together a short distance away. "You hit hard, big guy. But you should've led with something stronger. I'm not going to make the same mistake." The Titan locked eyes with The Beast. "I won't make the same mistake twice I assure you."

Cole and Thanos stood huffing and puffing over the destroyed battlefield that was once New York, Cole was still wincing in pain as his arm was slowly reforming. Thanos could barely stand, the radiation was eating away at him and with his bio-electricity drained, he was to weak to even as much as close his fist to rewind time. Thanos stumbled over backwards, landing on his back while Cole let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "You know, for as much as you talked up that fancy glove, it didn't seem to help you much." Cole mocked. "Have your laugh, I've already won." Thanos quickly gathered the last if his strength and closed his fist. However, his aim was not to rewind time. He knew Cole would simply blast him again and could likely keep going as long as he needed too. Instead, the mind stone began to glow. Cole could feel it's power digging into his skull, forcefully drilling its way through his mental barriers. There, he saw the Titan's life unfold. An ignored warning, an inevitable outcome, the swell of parental pride and the unending guilt and shame of having to severe it.

Likewise, Thanos saw Cole's life unfold before him. An ignored call to action, the inevitable consequences, the hard and impossible choices that needed to be made. He saw Cole fail to save Trish as his future self killed her, he saw the lengths he'd go to to prevent that from happening again. He saw Cole force himself to kill his last friend and abandon his last shred of humanity to make an impossible choice.

Two tyrants, dark lords of unspeakable power and body counts in the billions who sacrificed all they had to accomplish their idea of the "greater good." As the visions faded, Thanos asked a question.

"Tell me, MacGrath, did you succeed?" Cole rubbed his head and nodded solemnly at the question. "And it cost you everything. You're the only one who could understand." Cole walked over to his fallen enemy, deciding to ask one last question as his life slipped away. "You said you already won, what did you mean?" Thanos smilied. "I know the kind of man you are, MacGrath. When I'm gone, you'll take the Gauntlet and set out to conquer the stars. In doing so you'll kill trillions, subjugate thousands of civilizations. You're conquest will be the balancing force on the universe. Your armies will decimate all that I missed and you'll ultimately save the world from itself." Cole gave an understanding nodded and rose to claim his prize. Before he did, he gave one final comment. A last remark to a man who'd earned his respect. "I'm sorry about everything that happened to you." Thanos sleepily closed his eyes. "Don't be, thanks to you, I'll be able to see Gamora again. And you'll be there to watch the sun set on a grateful universe." And the Titan finally died, Cole removed the Gauntlet from his arm. As he put it on, he felt a godly power flow into him unlike any he'd felt before. The closest he'd felt before being when he became the Beast. As the surge stopped, Cole gazed at the stars, overlooking what soon be his new empire. He'd balance the universe and after that he'd stand at it's center.

Delsin vs Strange

Delsin woke up to the smell of smoke and fire, the remain of the Ray Sphere Blast still ringing in his ears. He forced himself to his feet, the ache and pains of newly gained powers lingering after every movement. "Welcome to the teamn kid." Cole said offhandidly. "Go talk to Kuo, she'll help you master your new powers. Then come and see me, we have work to do."

That was ten years ago. Back when The Beast was still just The Beast, and not the guy who beat Thanos and began conquering the universe. Back when most of space had never even heard the name Cole MacGrath. Know, he was all anyone ever talked about. And Delsin survived as his loyal enforcer throughout it all. He was there when The Beast's Army battled the Avengers, he still remembered how Vision had nearly dislocated his jaw at one point. He was there when Cole killed Thanos and took the Infinity Gauntet for himself. He was there for it all. And now, here we are. Just him, The Beast, and all the rest of his loyal followers standing at the center of the world. The last of the remaining Kree bowed in reverence and fear, Captain Marvel laying broke beneath MacGrath's boot.

He had won, the universe was his now. "So, is that it now? We just run this place?" Delsin asked, unsure of where they were supposed to go from here. Cole gestured for the Akomish to follow him as he and Kuo finished giving their grand speeches. "Not quiet yet." Cole admitted. As large heavy doors closed behind the three, Cole activated the Gauntlet. "We're not just going to settle for one universe, we're going to take them all." Kuo cut in. "Hold up, Cole. We only took over out universe because there was no other way to stop the plague, it was necessary."

"The plague still exists in other universes. It would be cruel not to give them a chance to survive." Cole responded, before zooming in on a single universe. "The Gauntlet doesn't work in universe's outside of it's own and I'd rather not have to fight Strange and Thanos from scratch again." Cole turned to Delsin. "That's where you come in." ~ Doctor Stephen Strange, the newly minted Sorcerer Supreme, stood alone in his chambers, still processing the burden that he had inheritied. It was his sworn duty to protect the Time Stone and the universe from all that may do it harm. Just weeks ago he was an arrogant, fame obsessed, neurosurgeon. Now he had the fate of the world on his back. He would only pray he was ready.

Just then, a video demon busted down his door, a young man armed with a chain firing lasers at him. Strange deflected the blasts with his sheild as his cape wrapped around the man and dragged him into the streets, throwing him through a window. "Ugh, cheep shot man!' Delsin yelled, annoyed. The cloak unwrapped itself and flew back to its master's aid. "You're fighting against the Sorcerer Supreme, leave now or face the full brunt of the Mystic Arts." Delsin just gave a cocky laugh. "Yeah? That's what I'm looking forward too."

All Might vs Evil Cole

People were screaming, humanity was dying, and the Symbol of Peace stood there crying.

There was a young boy in his arms, or more accurately the remains of one. A curly tuft of green hair remained as his only idenifiying feature. "Young Midoriya, please... no, no. No, not like this. You have so much ahead of you, my boy, you're the next Symbol of Peace. Please..." It was denial and he knew it, the body was mangled beyond repair. "Let him rest, he was going to die anyways." The Beast said, casually meandering towards the grieving Hero as his army massacred the rest of the world's Heroes. "You." All Might growled out before spinning around and punching him full force in the face.

If there was anything left of UA after the attack, it was well and truly gone now. Reduced to vapor with one mighty blow. Cole stood unyielding, the punch and the resulting blast were little more than a gust of wind to him. As the blast died down, he hadn't moved an inch. Cole smacked Yagi's arm aside before bringing him to his knees with an effortless zap. "That was rude." Cole chastised before march past him. "We have a lot of cities to go, so bury your loved ones and then come and find me. We have work to do."

"Why would I ever join you!" All Might said, trying to power through the pain echoing in his muscles. "Because it's the right thing to do. Even those with Quirks aren't necessarily immune to the plague yet, not until we force them to be. It's better than letting the world die."

"You would slaughter billions so a few thousand may live!"

"Some slaughtering billions so that those who can live will! I wouldn't be doing this if I had any other choice."

"You little-"

All Might turned towards The Beast to through another punch, but something held his arm back. Yagi turned his head to see All For One's expressionless mask staring back at him. All For One gave his new master a nod, and Cole turned and walked away, content to have him handle this.

"You won't stop me, you murdering-"

"I'm not trying to."

Yagi stopped his rant.

"What? What are you planning, villain?"

All For One let him go, gesturing for him to follow.

"I'll tell you when we're alone." ~ "You have a plan to stop The Beast?" All Might asked in disbelief. "Yes and no." All For One admitted. He held his hand out in front of him, black lightning cackling across his skin. "I have many powers that can be considered unnatura, even by the nature of quirks, but this is something else entirely. I have a quirk that can rewrite history, in a certain manner of speaking."

All Might furrowed his brow. "Like a cover-up. How does that help us?" "Suprisingly, I can't tell you if you don't let me finish." All Might was about to cut in and say that All For One had pause for a solid fice seconds before he spoke up, but figured it wasn't worth it. "I have the ability to send one's consciousness into the past. Their mind is sent backwards into their body at the chosen point in time. Their actions in the past will erase the current timeline and replace it."

All Might was taken aback by this worldshattering information. "Is this how you've managed to stay on top for so long?"

All For One chuckled confidently. "Indeed. The quirk can only be used on other people though and only the person sent back could remember the past timeline. I managed to use it in conjunction with a duplication quirk to undo any of my defeats." His grin soon transformed into a snarl.

"Unfortunately, I've sense lost my duplication quirk thanks to a certain someone smashing my head in."

"Which is why you never used it to recover from your injuries. This explains how petty you are, I'm the only one whose ever put a last mark on you."

"Do not test your luck, Hero, lest I even out your injury on the other side of your torso."

All Might leaned back, analyzing his nemesis. "And you're thinking of sending me back? Why? You have minions."

A devious smile formed under All For One's mask. "As much as I relish the thought of having my heir disintegrating that wretch, it's not that simple. There's a limit to how far back I can send someone, even at the furthest point I can reach, the only ones strong enough to destroy him would be you and me at our peaks." All For One held out his hand. "Don't take me for a fool, All Might, I know what you're afraid to ask. I am well aware of the damage you can do to my career with your future knowledge. But, at this point, I don't care. You're not the only one who has lost a family to that monster."

All For One pressed his palm against All Might's face before he could react. "Do me a favor and die alongside him. It would spare me a lot of trouble." And with that, Yagi was gone. As the timeline already began to disappear around him, All For One pulled a picture out of his his breast pocket. It was a photo of Young Izuku, holding an All Might action figure over his head. "Goodbye, my son." Hisashi said as his world faded away. ~ All Might had one scene in his mind as he marched towards the Demon of Empire City. One painful memory.

Is it possible to become a hero even if I don't have a quirk? I'm a normal kid without any powers. Could I ever hope to be someone like you?

It was that memory that gave him strength. The strength to end this before it began.

Cole vs Scarlet Bae

Tony hummed peacefully to himself as he tidied up his workbench, trying to unwind and take his mind off of the large battle he'd just come back from. "After Ultron, I think I'm ready to just take a nice long nap." Tony grumbled to himself. "Unfortunately, Mr. Stark, that's nit gonna happen. There's a bigger threat that the Avengers need to deal with." Doctor Strange said as he appeared out of a portal. Tony starred blankly at the sudden wizard before snarking. "First, who are you? Second, why are you here? And third, is this going to cut into my hot tub time?"

"Doctor Strange, our universe is in danger, and yes." Tony sighed again. "I'll call everyone in." ~ "So, we're being invaded from another universe by a guy calling himself The Beast?" Tony asked. "His real name is Cole MacGrath. His enforcer, Delsin Rowe, tried to assassinate me. I interrogated him about who he was working for."

"Cole MacGrath. I've heard that name before." Captain America chimed in. "I saw it in the news. Supposedly, he's the guy responsible for the bombing in Empire City." Tony furrowed his brow. "So he's already invading?"

"Not quite. My attacker claims that he's from a parallel universe that Cole already conquered. Likely, it's just that our universes Cole has just begun his rise to power." Strange added. "Then we have no time to prepare against two people who have already proven themselves caoable of killing the Avengers." Tony summed up. "How do we know that Cole's that strong already? If the Cole from our world just got started then he might not be strong enough to fight us yet." Said Black Widow. "I'll go." Scarlet Witch volunteered. "I'm currently one of the strongest Avengers we have. I can go defeat our world's Cole while you prepare to fight their world's Cole."

"It's wisest to strike down the Beast of our workd before dealing with the Beast of another. I'm in." Strange seconded. All heads around the table nodded in agreement. ~ Cole looked over the city he now protected, the weight of nigh endless responsibility weighing on his shoulders. This gift was a burden, a cross he must bear. He knew now that he must use his power in service to others, to protect the innocent. He only hoped he was ready. Suddenly, a car surrounded by red energy was flung towards him. Cole jumped off the roof and landed on the street turning to face his opponent. "Cole MacGrath, you are under arrest for terrorism and murder." The new Avenger declared. "Listen, lady, that wasn't m-" Cole was cut off by another car flying towards him, which he deflected. Cole sighed. "Alright, guess we're doing this then."

Wright, you are the man for coming up with this! Really interesting method of weaving these two stories together while keeping everyone in character, even when meeting people whose stories, mechanics and tones are completely different. Really good job and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Also, round of applause for our boi Gar for archiving and collecting all of the stories and putting them in chronological order.

Tl; dr I AM SO PROUD OF THIS COMMUNITY

Gar weaves in his inFamous x My Hero Academia story involving Kessler invading the League of Villains in order to learn more about the similarities between the Quirk gene and the Conduit gene

It turns out Kessler was he one who gave AfO the ability to project his memories into the past, as it is a combination of his time travel and memory injection.

AND THE PLOT THICKENS EVEN MORE

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
And the reason why Kessler, a Conduit, is able to transfer his powers to All for One, a Quirk user is because, and make sure you're sitting down for this one folks: QUIRKS AND CONDUIT GENES ARE THE SAME KIND OF ÒÇîS T A N DÒÇì

BOOM! Big reveal, bi-big revelation. H huge surprise. How's that for a plot twist M Night Shmamalallma?
THAT

DOES IT

Release_Missiles.gif

The Low 6-B downgrade really makes me want to put Good Cole against Thanos right now, but I also really want to write it into the story somehow.

Huh? How? Sure he's a good deal stronger than them, but he doesn't stomp. He was hurt by Hulk before skill stomping him, and was made to bleed by Iron Man. It's not like he one-shots them.

Back